Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemani Sharma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemani SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor im 22 year old unmarried girl. My problem is very personal thats why I ask here. Inside my vagina there is a black mole, and now it seems bigger than before. Im little bit worried about this. Sometimes its colour also changed. And sometimes that part feels very hard. I can not tell you this to my parents also. Wats the reason behind this. I hope you understood my problem. Really im worried. How can I consult a doctor. I dnt want to show my personal part . Really worried pls help.
Plz help me out. I have pcos and hormonal imbalance like prolactin level is too high 80. I had my periods on june 1st not regular flow less amount only like spotting for 6 days. I was used krimson 35. I had problem like gastric and tiredness. Doctor asking me to stop the tablet for one month. As she said I stopped. I did not use any tablet now. Today is 13th day after my periods. Now for me bleeding like periods. Is this ovulation bleeding or my periods? please help also having stomach pain.
I am pregnant .my last period date is 23rd February. This is my second baby .pls suggest me about my diet charts.
Dear Doctor, My wife told me that she can not tolerate due enough pain during period and also she releasing lot of blood. I am in tension and scared. Please suggest me that Is it fine? And some time takes pain killer as well.
After ecp within how many days will I get withdrawal bleed as I have PCOS and took deviry 10 mg bd for 5 days? During 3rd day of medicine I had unprotected sex and took I pill. Should I wait more or can I do upt? It's now 9th day after taking I pill.
Is zenoxa 900 unsafe for women who want to conceive? Is there any other mood stabilizer for a bi-polar patient.
My question is I had sex before 5 days. After that I feel a burning sensation in my vagina. please help me out from this problem. Is this any serious issue.
You may have preferences when it comes to which skin care products you want to use on your skin, but the actual nourishment is received from within. Hence it is very important to eat healthy food in order to keep your skin healthy. Although it is not possible to maintain the 'healthy' food notion every day, here are some food items which you must eat regularly to maintain healthy skin:
1. Olive oil:
Olive oil is one of the healthiest oils you can use in your everyday meals. This is because almost 75% of the fat in olive oil is monounsaturated fatty acids. It also contains antioxidant polyphenols which help to keep the skin healthy. Olive oil also plays a major role in controlling signs of aging. If you consume olive oil regularly for at least a few weeks, you will suffer from 31% less signs of aging.
When consumed with olive oils for a few weeks, tomatoes provide almost 33% more protection against suffering from sunburns. This is because tomatoes contain the antioxidant lycopene which helps in improving the natural SPF of the skin.
3. Dark Chocolate:
In spite of the common belief that it is a weight gaining food, dark chocolate is actually very beneficial to the skin. It contains a compound called "cocoa flavanols" which hydrate skin and also improve blood circulation in the body.
4. Green Tea:
Green tea has an antioxidant called EGCG which improves blood circulation and oxygen flow in the body, while delivering vital nutrients to the skin which is required for its health. Green tea makes the skin more elastic and smooth, softer and supple. It also reduces sun damage by a quarter.
Water is very important for the skin to remain hydrated. Drinking enough water everyday makes the skin appear plumper and less wrinkled.
Regular consumption of coffee reduces the risk of non-melanoma skin cancer by 11%. If you drink 6 cups of coffee every day, it reduces the risk by 30%, but it causes other health problems; hence is not advised.
Carrots contain "carotenoid" which gives a natural glow to the skin. Carotenoid provides more yellow tones to skin giving it a healthier look.
Pomegranate has the most antioxidant content amongst fruits. It has an inflammation fighting antioxidant which helps in fighting aging signs.
9. Sunflower seeds:
Sunflower seeds are full of Vitamin E which makes the skin supple and helps to protect the skin from the Sun.
This red root is loaded with Vitamin A, potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and Vitamin E. It has skin clearing properties, and is essential for healthy skin and epidermal healing. It acts as an all-round body cleanser. It also helps eliminate toxins and lowers cholesterol level. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
You can develop genital sores irrespective of being a man or a woman. These are lesions, which develop around the genital area. Genital sores may cause pain and itchiness and may also lead to irregular or disrupted drainage. They can develop as a single sore or as multiple sores together. Genital sores are quite infectious in some cases and should be treated as soon as possible, as there is a risk of transmission to other people.
Genital sores are most commonly caused because of some sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and infections. They are transmitted via sexual contact and may develop on any part of the genitals. Here are some basic causes of genital sores:
- Syphilis: This is a serious STD, which affects several parts of the body. Usually, a small and painless sore appears, which is fat, wet or open. The sore commonly lasts for some days and disappears on its own. However, the disease continues to spread.
- Chancroid: This disease is caused by bacteria and can be treated. More than one soft and painful sore develops on the genitals or the anus. These bleed, get enlarged and may also develop in the groin region.
- Genital herpes: This disease occurs because of a virus and sores are produced on the genitals. They may go away and reoccur and this cycle continues for several months. These sores are not only caused by sexual transmission.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This condition refers to an infection on any reproductive part of a woman’s lower abdomen. It causes sores and is also referred to as pelvic infection. It commonly occurs when you have a sexually transmitted disease which has not been cured.
- Bartholin gland infection: There are two small pockets of skin inside the vagina known as glands, which keep the vagina wet. Germs may get inside and infect the glands.
- HIV infection: Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a retrovirus which causes AIDSand is sexually transmitted. It is commonly caused by having unprotected sex. Genital sores may be present in a person already infected with HIV, and this makes the transmission of the virus to another person easier while having sexual intercourse. Women are more prone to HIV than men.
- Hepatitis B: This dangerous infection occurs due to a virus which causes damage to the liver. Sores are likely to develop in a hepatitis B affected patient. This disease is commonly transmitted due to unsafe sex.
Genital sores are most commonly caused by STDs. Hence, to avoid sores, you must keep away from getting affected by a sexually transmitted virus. For prevention, always have safe sex and abstain from having sex with a person who is infected.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!