Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemali
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HemaliYour feedback matters!
Mere mouth me jibh ke niche ki jagah par sujan like sayad chamdi bad rahi he please suggest me any medicine.
Hello, Myself Vinod. I've been suffering from bad breath and gums are bleeding. Could you please tell me the reason why it is happening like this?
I am 37 years old lady previously about 10 years before my teeth were infected and as per Dr. Advices me to out the teeth. Presently I have only 4 teeth at lower front side .At upper 4to 5 at needle and out of 5,3 are capping. At present these upper teeth are also broken. Now Dr. advising me to total replacement and fixed a total set of removable jaw or in plant multi teeth. As per there prediction it's cost will Removable up to 20000 In plant up to 80 to 90 thousand PL. Sujust me what I will do.
My daughter's one upper front teeth is not coming out though the earlier one had fallen almost one month ago.
Does oral leukoplakia always turn into cancer even if smoking and tobacco has been stopped will it regress.
I have white coated tongue. This is since 2 years. I brush 3 times a day and clean the tongue every time. I took b complex and bifilac but no change. There ere red dots which are non painful. Please suggest.
मुझे महिने मे १ या २ बार मूँह के छाले हो जाते है दवा लेने के बाद कुछ दिन तक तौ आराम रहता है और कुछ दिनो बाद फिर ये समस्या आ जाती है
Homeopathy is often associated only with chronic illnesses. Another myth associated with this form of treatment is that it takes ages for the effect of the medication to be visible. However, in the case of a toothache, Homeopathy can be very relevant and can quickly ease the pain. Homeopathic treatment for toothaches addresses the underlying cause of the problem. Some of the common triggers for a toothache are tooth decay, an abscess or gum problems.
Take a look at these common Homeopathic remedies for a toothache:
- Plantago: Plantago is an efficient remedy for toothaches that is accompanied by tooth sensitivity, increased salivation and swollen cheeks. Plantage can be taken in the form of pills or applied externally on the tooth that is paining.
- Silicea: Silicea is the ideal Homeopathic remedy to treat tooth abscesses and their accompanying toothaches. It addresses the collection of pus around the root of the tooth and hence controls the pain. Silicea is also useful against toothaches that are aggravated by cold water.
- Chamomilla: If the toothache is unbearable and affects not one, but an entire row of teeth, chamomilla is what you need. It is also beneficial for toothaches that are aggravated by the intake of warm drinks.
- Hekla Lava: A toothache that is associated with a swollen jaw can be treated with Hecla Lava. This Homeopathic remedy will relieve both the pain in the tooth and the swelling of the jaw.
- Calcarea fluorica: Homeopathic medicine can be used to treat not only a toothache, but also the decaying of a tooth. Calcarea fluorica is known to slow the decay of tooth enamel. It also prevents the flaking of enamel and is has a beneficial impact on people who have enamel deficiency.
- Staphysagria: Unhealthy gums and retracted gums are common causes for tooth decay. Staphisagria is a Homeopathic remedy that can treat the drawing of tooth roots in such cases and the pain associated with them. It also addresses the formation of excessive plaque.
- Arnica: Arnica addresses the toothache and bleeding that follows a tooth extraction and the filling of dental cavities. It is also very useful against the pain and swelling of the gums that accompanies wearing false teeth.
Homeopathic remedies for toothaches offer fast pain relief. Since, Homeopathic medication has negligible side effects, it can be safely administered to both children and adults. However, a tooth ache should never be ignored so do not replace a visit to the dentist with self medicated Homeopathy.