Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Harshada MekhaleYour feedback matters!
I'm a 20 year old guy having problem with studies I mean I have a lot of stress so I want you to help me with this I cannot be focused on my studies due to this.
Sir I have stomach pain in 1week. I have used so many medicines. But not control my pain please help me.
I am using kera XL hair growth serum along with kerawash shampoo and 10 mg biotin dose daily. Will it help in regrowing hairs on bald areas caused due to mpb.
I have check cholesterol in pathology. Pl let us know the impact of cholesterol value (200) for men. Whst r the disadvantages and natural remedies fr the same. thanks.
I have asthma from age 13. Now my age is 16. I am taking Montek LC kid on alternate days. What should L do to fully stop using this tablet and cure asthma? Will my be cured before 20 years of my age? Hat should be my other medicines and what should be my diet and some specific things to eat. W hat exercises should I do?
Dear doctor, I am 74 years old man, while passing urine I feel it's burning. This problem has been there for the last 15 days. Is it due to prostate gland problem. Awaiting your response. Thanks.
We can lose the fat by dieting and dieting effect our health? It dieting help me in removing fat then you can provide me a diet chart.
Whenever I use dye to color my hair, the very next day I start coughing and sneezing. I have tried many dyes bue the same result occurred. Can you suggest me a safe hair dye?
I got positive result on 27th day I checked with 2 test both gave positive result every month my cycle is sharp 28 or below it never exceed above 28 days in rare cases now it is a 30th day to me I was suffering from vomiting what to do now?
What if my boyfriend comes just a little in my vagina opening the hole not far from my bum then I get pregnant how long once he had cum with me and cum in me on 25th do I leave it before I test to see if pregnant as only be having sex on that day in that hole as hurts when have sex in that hole but got to so I can get pregnant.
Good morning doctor, Is electrolysis method for hair removal is harmful for pregnancy or any other side effects?
Ive got strains in my teeth which is by florine water in my village will you help me out for this solution I ve done treatment but strains are not completely vanished.
I am 34 year male height 5'8" inch body weight 110kg and running chemist shop 7am to 10pm daily . In five year I put a weight 70 kg to 110kg so my depression about my weight.I am alcoholic in weak 2 time Wednesday and Sunday genetic heredity.We are fat people I want to reduce my weight kindly solve my problem give me dietary chart for me to reduce it .I will be very thankful to you.
I want to change My entire body colour to little bit white is there any medicine In homeopathy or allopathy please give me suggestion.
Many of us eat biscuits because they think that they are light, free from cholesterol and fat free....
Biscuits are made up of carbohydrates so they are a rich source of providing energy..
On the other hand if anything which is rich in calories is consumed by the body in excess, it gets converted in to fat and get deposited beneath the skin.
So have them when you have done some very heavy exercise like some mall visit (walk), some kind of stressful work like shopping for hours...
But remember one thing that number of biscuits should be 3-4 that too once a week (any biscuit even if it is wheat biscuits).
Yeah Don't be surprised.
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person. Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.