Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hello I have a brown spot in the middle of my nose and at some place around my face I want to get rid of those brown spots is there any way to get rid of those spot I have also tried the natural way but its not going. Please help. Thank you.
Tip 1:- Take ½ teaspoon of gram flour and add a pinch of turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon of lemon juice, ½ teaspoon of tomato juice. Mix to form a paste and apply carefully, leave for 20 minutes. Wipe with a cotton ball soaked in water and pat dry.
Tip 2:- Grate ½ a cup of cucumber and extract juice. Soak cotton wool pads in this and place on eyelids. Relax for 20 minutes.
Tip 3:- Grate a cup of raw potato and extract the juice, dip cotton pads and place on eyes for 20 minutes.
Tip 4:- Soak 2-3 almonds overnight, grind into a smooth paste, apply this paste on the under eye areas and leave for 30 minutes. Wash gently. Do this regularly for 3 months.
Tip 5:- Massage the area with almond oil; do this twice a day for at least 3 weeks. You can also use Vitamin E oil.
Tip 6:- Make a paste with fresh mint leaves, apply and leave for 20 minutes. Wash.
Tip 7:- Drink plenty of water and sleep for 7 – 8 hours.
Tip 8:- Drink a glass of tomato juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
I scratch some of the chicken pokes from my face. Can there marks never remove from my face. If they will be fine then suggest some effective way or home remedies.
I Used To Look Very Fair But Ive Turned Black Now. Even After Trying Many HomeRemedies There Is No Improvement.
I want to whitening my face and neck skin without cream means naturally. Please suggest natural treatment.
Sir I want to get my skin tone brighter what should I do please give me some name of medicines and home base treatments.
I have something fungus like thing in between two legs which I irritating what want to do answer as much quickly.
Hi. I am having pores on my face and also I want to become fair can you suggest me some treatment so that I can become white.
I have a skin problem I have used sun screen lotion and ezonic 20 but this time there is no betterment of this medicine please give perfect medicine.
Rashes on skin with mild inflammation and occasional itching. Blood comes on rubbing it harsh due to itching.
I am having black heads on my nose. I tried some face wash but nothing works. How can I get rid of it permanently?
It seems I have got a fungal skin infection, It has produced white and brown patches on my skin. Does it go away after sometime or do I have to undergo some medication. If so please tell me the medication.
Hi I m 18 years my skin is very oily. I have pimples and black marks on the skin. How can I remove that?
I have white discharge problem. For that I feel very weak, and I think it is a cause of my dark circles. How would I relief from it?
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.