Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girish Bakshi
Submit a review for Dr. Girish BakshiYour feedback matters!
Im 21 year old and from the last 3 days Im not able to eat properly as I once had food poisoning too. Please help me!
Hi Sir, I had minor stomach pain yesterday, So I consulted nearest doctor. He gave few tablets and one syrup. I took those medicines two times yesterday. My stomach pain is reduced but all of the sudden I got itching all over my body from today morning. Now I have many rashes on my skin. So I asked doctor about this, Now he gave one more tablet called montek lc. Is it normal? Or is there anything I need to worry. Here is the list of tablets I took yesterday: ZIfixim - OF Syofit -O.
My digestive system is not working properly and alot of problems created. Pls help me what should I do?
- Try to avoid eating packaged foods, canned or processed.
- Eat natural and organic food and food products, such as raw leafy vegetables, instead of sauces and baked.
- Cut down on foods high in cholesterol and fat. Most gallstones are composed of cholesterol, so limit your intake of cholesterol, aid in prevention.
- Enjoy more fibers. Fibers help in flushing and digestion. Try to eat at least 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables. Eat high-fiber cereal for breakfast instead of a sugary mixture.
- Drinking 2-3 cups of coffee a day helps to reduce risk, and washing of existing gallstones.
- Drink water, a natural flush for toxins and gallstones.
- Reduce fat intake, to reduce weight, but not drastically. Some fat is needed for the gallbladder. Diet sensibly, do not follow diets to extreme measures such as crash diets.
- Reduce the size of each meal, but eat more often. Eat small meals or snacks in the middle of the day, instead of hogging down on a meal.
What to eat: vegetables, fish (salmon, tuna), wine (a glass and a half per day), legumes, nuts, oat bran, fruits, whole grain breads, pasta, rice and cereals.
What not to eat: milk, cheese, butter, ice cream, hydrogenated oils, shortening, pastries, cakes, red meat, sausages, processed meats, hummus, creamy sauces (mayonnaise), salsa, guacamole.
By: Dr. Lai Chiu Nan
It has worked for many. If it works for you please pass on the good news. Dr. Lai is not charging for it, so we should make it free for everyone. Your reward is when someone, through your word of mouth, benefits from the regime. Gallstones may not be everyone's concern. But they should be because we all have them. Moreover, gallstones may lead to cancer. "Cancer is never the first illness" Dr. Lai points out.
"Usually, there are a lot of other problems leading to cancer.
In my research in China , I came across some materials which say that people with cancer usually have stones. We all have gallstones. It's a matter of big or small, many or few.
One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like you can't digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area" So if you think you have gallstones,
Dr. Lai offers the following method to remove them naturally.
The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.
- For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
- On the sixth day, take no dinner.
- At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
- At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
- At 10 PM, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it.
The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage:
The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools. "Usually they float" Chiu Nan notes. "You might want to count them. I have had people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many"
"Even if you don't have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It's always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up now and then.
Now you know!