Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gautam
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. GautamYour feedback matters!
Hi, I want to ask a question from dentist specifically. I am having trouble in my mouth and went to a dentist for help. He told me directly I need to get my wisdom teeth removed. I want to know basically what is the process followed by a dentist that I can trust. How you measure the oral health of a patient like me? Thanks.
He has non healing ulcer right side oral cavity lateral to tongue. Microscopic examination in lab reads as" The smear shows sheet of superficial and intermediate squamous epithelial cells, scattered neutrophil and few small compact clusters of round cells with nuclear atypia. Before lab exam he was prescribed antibiotic Advent and oral gel kenacort 0.1% and candid mouth paint. Please advise.
My wife is saying she feel very bad smell from my mouth. I don't know why? I am brushing regular but don't know whats the problem can you help.
Hi sir I have problem with my teeth. Whenever I took some cold item to food or drink I feel sensitivity in my teeth. And some time I found blood in the time of brush in the morning. So please give some suggestion for this.
i used the Colgate toothpaste for the past 35 years, but nowadays my teeths are very sensitive & not strong, one hole is in right side teeth. Please suggest.
My 26 months old daughter needs tongue tie surgery. Can any one let me know what is the cost for this? Any affordable doctors in hyderabad can please contact me also. Thanks.
The bottom portion of my teeth gets broken while playing. I go to doctor for check up. And he tells the teeth should be taken up. But I do not want this. Is there any other solution?
I do flossing and mouthwash daily once and brushing twice. Please let me know if this figure is enough for my teeth to last longer without any problem and what time is best to do flossing and mouthwash if I do them only once daily. Thank you.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.