Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ganesh Pandey
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh PandeyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from Erectile Dysfunction as well as skin problem for last 9 years, now I am 28 years old, I think the reason for this is, I am too late to start masturbate in in my puberty, exactly when I am 19. The skin problem that is pimple like in my face and head mainly coming continuously and now still remains, starting at the age of 19. Now my Sexual power is very low and now there is another problem in my skin is fungus infection. It spread all over my skin and more in my genital area and legs. Pls describe a way to cure these problems.
Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver which may often progress to dangerous complications. There are many types of hepatitis and each has its own particular set of causes, symptoms, mode of contraction and treatment procedures. Here are the main types of hepatitis as well as some of the factors which may cause hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A virus infection causes this condition. The Hepatitis A virus comes from food or water contaminated with the feces of someone contaminated with hepatitis A. This is not a chronic form of hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B: This is a chronic form of hepatitis. It spreads through body fluid such as blood, saliva and semen. The possible causes of hepatitis B include injection drug use, having sex with an infected partner and sharing razors or other intimate articles with someone who is infected.
- Hepatitis C: This is also a chronic form of hepatitis.The most common causes of hepatitis C are injection drug use or having sex.
- Hepatitis D: This is a not a chronic form of hepatitis and is also very uncommon. It is usually contracted along with hepatitis B. It is usually caused due to puncture wounds or contact with infected blood.
- Hepatitis E: This is the most uncommon form of hepatitis. It is due to poor sanitation and ingesting fecal matter. It is usually found in developing countries.
- NASH: Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) is liver inflammation and damage caused by a buildup of fat in the liver. It is part of a group of conditions called nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Virus: This is the usual way of contracting hepatitis. The virus attacks the liver and causes inflammation leading to the breakdown of a number of body systems.
- Alcohol and other toxins: Alcohol and certain prescribed medications cause the liver to swell and that is why this form of hepatitis is known as alcoholic hepatitis.
- Autoimmune disease: This is the rarest cause of hepatitis. The immune system malfunctions and begins destroying its own tissues. It attacks the liver because it perceives the liver to be a foreign object.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!