Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ganesh Laxman Dundale
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh Laxman DundaleYour feedback matters!
What to do for sciatica pain? Just cannot understand. Should I do mri and blood tests or go for acupuncture and yoga exercises. I do not want to go for useless expenses. The pain is bearable. Most pain in the calf region.Please tell.
Hi doctor Earlier my doctor told that my pelvic bone is narrow and I was dilated only 1 cm since a week and now she wants to induce labor artificially .Will it end up in c section or will I be able to give natural birth? What are the risk of being induced artificially by using tablets or gels Thank you.
My aunt is suffering from some depression problems since 15 years sge is 35 years old now she usedRISWEL PLUS and AMITRIL PLUS tablets upto now recently she again starts her illusions and become restless so we consult another doctor he prescribe KEFIVE PLUS, DYSKINIL,ORAZEP-1, ASPRITO-5 TABLETS among the old and new tablets which are effective? Which one she should use ? please suggest the effective ones in these two medicines thank you.
Hi sir, My age is 46. Weight 85 kgs. I sent my lipid profile report. Please give me advice. Total cholesterol 178, Hdl 37, LDL 109.4, Vldl 31.6, total triglycerides 158, hdl ratio 4.81. Please suggest treatment.
I have a problem of high blood pressure. Which medicine is suitable for this problem. Which control it quickly.
I am confused about my medical condition. I was a thyroid patient 12 years back. For the past 9y rs my thyroid is coming normal without any medications. My present reports are TSH is 2.602,FT4is 0.79 and FT3 is 3.13.Let me know whether I am suffering from thyroid or not. Secondly my RA Quantitative is28. 84 IU/ml whereas my anti ccp is less than 0. 50 and uric acid is 4.2 and esr is 14 mm. Pl. Let me also know whether l am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis.
Sir I am 18, and has only little mustache just for name, and has no beard ,how to get beard and with mustache. Please help me.
What is Hypertrichosis (Ambras Syndrome)?
Hypertrichosis is the excessive growth of hair, which is abnormal given for the person's age, sex, body area or race. This is different from Hirsutism in which women experience hair growth in areas that generally fall under the male pattern of hair distribution.
The commonest symptom of hypertrichosis is the development of excess hair in small isolated patches (localised hypertrichosis) or all over the body (generalised hypertrichosis). Some with this disorder may exhibit enlarged gums and defects of the teeth as well.
Types of hypertrichosis
Hypertrichosis may be congenital (present during birth) or acquired.
- Congenital hypertrichosis is generally caused by genetic mutations. It may affect men and women differently, and may even impact the whole body, covering one totally in hair or just in isolated areas such as the upper part of the body, face, elbows etc.
- Acquired hypertrichosis occurs post birth. Causes of it may include side effects of certain drugs, certain types of cancer and metabolic abnormalities. It may also occur due to trauma. This generally causes hair growth around or in the facial region such as the upper lip, chin and cheeks that may follow a certain pattern.
Causes of Hypertrichosis:
- Genes - Genetic mutations has been seen to affect the development of hypertrichosis.
- Cancer - It may develop in those suffering from cancers of some forms. This form of hair growth is also known as malignant down and generally affects the face.
- Malnutrition - Eating disorders affect the metabolism of a person, which might lead to the development of hypertrichosis.
- Drugs - Certain drugs have been found to cause hormonal imbalances, which can induce excessive hair growth.
- Injuries - Trauma such as head or cerebral injuries or exposure to certain chemicals may also cause hypertrichosis. Porphyrias, which are disorders affecting the skin and or nerves, may also lead to its development. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!