Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh Laxman DundaleYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am love failure. I cnt forget him. I dnt knw he is saying truth or he is lying. I want to die. What should I do ?
I am suffering from Acne problem since last 8 year. What to do. One acne leave one dark spot wht to do.
I suffer from insomnia. At night I don't enjoy sound sleep. Strangely,I don't have problem in sleep during daytime. Please advise me how to combat this problem. I'm 60.
I lost somebody close last year and since then fell very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time. Please help me.
I am losing my hair and also appear white hairs I n 23 year old boy I have pblms for that case suggest me some gud.
What are the precautions need to take when a white marks are seen in my face and tell me about the medicine s?
I am 26 year girl. When I itched any portion of body after some second I feel pain at that portion. Is any kind of fault symptom in body.
I am a 24 year girl my menstrual cycle is skipping every month. My Prolactin is high iys about 40 45 now its 80 wat do to from past 4 year wat to do. I am scared.
I have a some black spot mark on my face it because of pimples how it can be clear I can use a 2 bottles of safi
I have pimples from last 5 years I used clin3 gel and clean clear facewash bt nothing helped I am still in problem suggest something plz.
I am 29 years old and have acne scars along with keloid on my back. I have been using lot of home remedies along with some regular sessions with a dermatologist. This included microdermabasion and chemical peeling. I am about to get married next year and this is definitely losing my self esteem. Please advise.
My whole body is very weak. Treatment was done for many disease within six months disease were mumps, arthetics, conjunctivitis. Every time my whole body is very painful very painful. I am fed up with this. Please cure it. I beg you in front of you. I belong to very poor family. Please help me.
It is hard to escape the harsh rays of the sun during summers. Staying outdoors for too long will lead to tanned skin, which is a sign of skin damage. Sometimes skin damage can get severe and lead to diseases like skin cancer.
To prevent your skin from damaging and keep it healthy, here are seven pro tips:
- Never skip the sunscreen: Sunscreen with SPF 15 or more will help in protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. Even if you are going to be out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure to apply sunscreen generously. Remember, the higher the SPF, the better is the protection.
- Always wear sunglasses: Sun damage can lead to premature signs of aging; especially wrinkles around the eyes since the skin around your eyes are very thin. Wider lenses that can block out 99% of sun rays are recommended to protect your eyes.
- Your lips need protection too: Just like your eyes, the skin is much more delicate and thinner on your lips. Your lips are susceptible to tanning as well, along with the risk of fine lines around the mouth if not well protected. Always apply a lip protection balm when going out.
- UPF clothing: Garment with special UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) coating can shield you from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Like SPF, the higher the UPF, they better it will protect you. Regular clothes can protect you as well, provided they are woven tightly and are of a darker color.
- Keeping a close look at the time: UV rays are the strongest and mostly harmful from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you are out during these hours, do not forget the sunscreen, umbrella and sunglasses.
- Don't forget to protect your head: A hat with a brim of 2 to 3 inches all around shield the skin of your neck, face and ears and protects you from skin damage.
- Apply religiously: Even if your sunscreen promises that it is sweat proof, waterproof or rub proof, it never completely is, as no product works the same for everybody. So apply your sunscreen throughout the day.