Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh Laxman DundaleYour feedback matters!
I have an ACL reconstruction on my right knee last 4 months ago . I have some pain when I hold my total weight on right leg . And when I'm doing squats I hear some sounds inner side So please help me about this issue I'm really scared of this.
I am 77 years male suffering with thorosicpain. I got both cervical and lumbar pains managing with some exercises. I got MRI for spine. degeneration in both cervical and lumbar regions. Pain killers reduce the pain to some extent is there any solution for pain thorosicpain region.
I have fever from last 3 days .(102-103F. With body pain. And headache. After taking medicine also no such relaxation is observed.
I am 21 year old male child I used to masturbate all the time now I feel weakness and my hands used to shake and vibrate and I feel nervous heart beat increases.
You can get rid of your chapped lips by using various natural remedies which are readily available at anyone's home. A number of reasons can make skin and lips dry. The dryness and cracks that are caused to the lips may be painful and cause bleeding too. There are many remedies which are suggested such as the application of lip balm or moisturiser. But, these descriptions are not enough to fight chapped lips.
Here are a few unique and proven remedies that can produce significant results when it comes to solving the problem of chapped lips.
- Curing chapped lips using oils: Almond oil, castor oil, coconut oil and olive oil can be used to cure chapped lips
- Almond oil: This oil is a natural moisturiser with vitamins in it. This oil is very gentle in nature and helps in preventing damage to the lips making them soft and supple. It is a good idea to heat up the oil before application. Warming it up will increase the rate of absorption, thus providing desired results.
- Castor oil: Castor oil has numerous medicinal benefits, one of which is the treatment of chapped lips. Use castor oil on the lips followed by petroleum jelly and you can get rid of dry lips in a few days.
- Olive oil: Olive oil has Omega-3 fatty acids, which help a great deal in the treatment of dry lips. Not only to the lips, this can also be used in other parts of the body where dry skin is evident.
- Coconut oil: Application of coconut oil for lips and other dry parts in the night can cure the dryness as it has antimicrobial properties that help in retention of moisture.
- Curing chapped lips using fruits and vegetables
- Cucumber: Cucumber has water content of up to 90 percent approximately. Placing cucumber slices on chapped lips for 10 to 15 minutes, for several times can cure chapped lips.
- Avocado: Rich in antioxidants, this natural remedy provides the required vitamins that produce elastin as well as collagen to cure dry lips. It can also be used as an anti-ageing remedy.
- Other natural remedies to cure chapped lips
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera has both antifungal and antiseptic properties. This can be used to repair chapped lips as it helps in the rejuvenation of the dry skin.
- Rose petals: Chapped lips can not only be treated using rose petals, but it also makes the lips smooth and soft. Soak a few rose petals in milk for some time and make a paste of it. Apply it on the lips for curing dryness and bleeding.
- Milk cream: Rich in fat, milk cream is one of the best moisturisers. Apply milk cream for ten minutes and rinse. This treatment can cure chapped lips in a few days.
- Ghee: Application of ghee is also another way to keep dry lips moisturised. Apply multiple times, till the dryness vanishes.
The above are a few natural remedies to get rid of chapped lips and also dry skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.