Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Firoz MulaniYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. How to naturally I get glowing skin with help of exercises, how I take how I care my skin etc. Please give me some advice. Thank you.
I took an emergency contraceptive pill for the first time on the 10th april just half hour after the inter course. My actual date of periods is on the 21st april. When is it likely that I would get my periods this month
Indian traditions are more like the first lessons which are taught by the elders of the house. These traditions are often followed without any doubts and questions. These traditions are not just being followed for the sake of religious rituals, but have deep rooted scientific reasons associated with the same.
Some of the interpretations of these rituals are as follows:
- Namaste: When we greet someone or meet someone for the first time we join both our hands for Namaste. This is done out of sheer respect for the person. Doing Namaste activates the acupuncture points of the fingertips and helps us to remember the person.
- Ushapan: This is the practice of drinking water from a copper utensil. This helps in absorbing the extra heat of the body, thereby, maintaining the body temperature. The water should be kept overnight in the copper pot before drinking. It is believed that drinking water from a copper pot helps in bowel movement, cleaning of the stomach and creating digestive juices.
- Sukhasan: When one sits on the floor with crossed leg is referred to as sukhasan. For having food in this position a person has to bend while eating and has to move up and down while eating. When this happens, the stomach is pushed while bending and the back is straight before taking the next bite. This movement leads to muscular movements thereby, helping to produce digestive juices and aids in swallowing as well.
- Vamakukshi and Shatapawali: Vamakukshi is referred to as the afternoon nap post lunch. Sleeping on the left side helps in the digestion of the food. Though prolonged sleep can make a person lazy, a quick 10 minute nap is recommended as it allows a person to be fresh. Shatapwali means taking 100 steps, to be more appropriate it is the walk after dinner. This helps in the digestion of food as the gas created after consuming food is moved and the pressure in the chest is reduced. The above terms literally explain the famous phrase, "After lunch sleep a while, after dinner walk a mile."
- Ear Piercing: Though ear piercings are looked at as a fashion ornament, but as per the Hindu traditions, these help in decision making, thinking abilities and intellectual development and also to some extent an acupressure point. It is ideal to get a baby"s ear pierced by the 12th day of her birth, as it is believed that getting ears pierced early leads to acquiring the quality of minimal speech.
- Touching Feet of Elders: This is known as one of the best exercises as it aids in blood circulation, helps in stretching and pushing the organs, improves excretion and digestion and strengthens the physique. It is also believed to transfer an aura and positive energy from the person whose feet are being touched.
When I got wounds on my leg there is a black marks is there any solution to remove that by ointment.
I am suffering from fever since 20 days before my temperature was 102-103 and now my temperature is 100 and I have weakness and headache also and pain in full body please suggest me wht should I do.
I am 21 years old .Last week on 16th june, my right foot was twisted while I was playing badminton. A swelling appeared on my right ankle and I find it difficult to walk at that time. A surgeon stays right beside my house and I consulted him. He said it was by 90% an ankle sprain and suggested me crepe bandage, volini spray, mobizox and chymoral forte. I took it for 3 days and there was a great relief. I can even walk now - (cannot run.) .But sometimes when I sit on chair or on bed, I feel some sort of pain (bearable pain) at the ankle position. Is this the indication that the actual injury was a fracture. I am doubtful because if it was a fracture I wouldn't be able to walk for almost a week .But I can walk. So is this possible that this a hairline fracture and thats why I can walk. Please tell me the reason behind the pain while sitting or lying on bed. Also the pain occurs sometimes not always and that too for a short period probably 2-3 minutes. Also please suggest some home remedies and precautions.
I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis. I'm a 26 year male and experience constant pain and stiffness in neck and upper back. Few doctors suggest that it's incurable and some say that DMARD's can help you. I am highly confused About whom to believe. Someone please throw enough light on it. Mexane is a steroid, is it safe to use?
I am a young boy. Height is very good but my body is very slim. I eat very diet but I never gain my weight. please give me some tips?
I have undergone ACL reconstruction surgery and now I am under medication recently I got diorreah and now I have stopped taking the prescribed medicines for my ACL recovery. Should I continue those medicines or should I get rid of diorreah first.
Tips to Enjoy More Sex Life
- Communicate properly with your partner
- It's perfectly appropriate to tell your partner what feels good in the middle of lovemaking.
- Avoid criticising during sex.
- Confide to your partner about changes in your body. If hot flashes are keeping you up at night or menopause has made your vagina dry, talk to your partner about these things. It's much better that he know what's really going on rather than interpret these physical changes as lack of interest. Likewise, if you're a man and you no longer get an erection just from the thought of sex, show your partner how to stimulate you rather than let her believe she isn't attractive enough to arouse you anymore.
- Try to be honest. You may think you're protecting your partner's feelings by faking an orgasm, but in reality, you're starting down a slippery slope. As challenging as it is to talk about any sexual problem, the difficulty level skyrockets once the issue is buried under years of lies, hurt, and resentment.
- Give yourself time
- As you age, your sexual responses slow down. You and your partner can improve your chances of success by finding a quiet, comfortable, interruption-free setting for sex.
- Change the situation, timing, and place of your sex. You can choose early morning or afternoon instead of monotonous night shift!
- Romanticise your sex
- Make your surroundings romantic and hot. You can play a hot music or erotic vids in the background!
- You can use lubricant jelly/oil or use vibrator to tease your partner. But of course, take her/his permission 1st.
- Engaging in kissing and cuddling and romantic foreplay is essential for maintaining an emotional and physical bond.
- 'Sensuality not the sexuality' should be the rule of an ideal love making
- Practice touching. It should be soft and slow. Never squeeze or rub hard. The sensate focus techniques that sex therapists use can help you re-establish physical intimacy without feeling pressured. Try to feel and explore each other's body with all your sense organs slowly and gently.
- Never try to copy the methods you have seen in a pornographic movie. Because real life sex is totally different from that.
- Women prefer a slow, gentle and romantic love making. They try to feel their lovers body by closing their eyes.
- Try different positions.
- Learn proper Clitoral and G-Spot stimulation for your woman. It will make her crazy for your love! Oral stimulation of the clitoris combined with manual stimulation of the G-spot can give a woman a highly intense orgasm.
Do Kegel exercises
- Both men and women can improve their sexual fitness by exercising their pelvic floor muscles. To do these exercises, tighten the muscle you would use if you were trying to stop urine in midstream. Hold the contraction for two or three seconds, then release. Repeat 10 times. Try to do five sets a day. These exercises can be done anywhere - while driving, sitting at your desk, or standing in a checkout line.
- Do something soothe together before having sex, such as playing a game or going out for a nice dinner? Or try relaxation techniques such as deep breathing exercises or yoga.
Maintaining good health
- Your sexual well-being goes hand in hand with your overall mental, physical, and emotional health. Therefore, the same healthy habits you rely on to keep your body in shape can also shape up your sex life.
- Don't smoke and avoid alcohol. It will definitely hamper your performance.
- Take fresh colourful fruits and leafy vegetables.
- Take a right diet.
- Keep your body weight under control and try to love your body too.