Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh S PanchalYour feedback matters!
Human Hair, - while they’re not a living part of your body, most people spend a good amount of time caring for their hair. The next time you’re heading in for a haircut, think of these facts.
1. Facial hair grows faster than any other hair on the body. If you’ve ever had a covering of stubble on your face as you’re clocking out at 5 o’clock you’re probably pretty familiar with this. In fact, if the average man never shaved his beard it would grow to over 30 feet during his lifetime, longer than a killer whale.
2. Every day the average person loses 60-100 strands of hair. Unless you’re already bald, chances are good that you’re shedding pretty heavily on a daily basis. Your hair loss will vary in accordance with the season, pregnancy, illness, diet and age.
3. Women’s hair is about half the diameter of men’s hair. While it might sound strange, it shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise that men’s hair should be coarser than that of women. Hair diameter also varies on average between races, making hair plugs on some men look especially obvious.
4. One human hair can support 3.5 ounces. That’s about the weight of two full size candy bars, and with hundreds of thousands of hairs on the human head, makes the tale of rapunzel much more plausible.
5. There are as many hairs per square inch on your body as a chimpanzee. Humans are not quite the naked apes that we’re made out to be. We have lots of hair, but on most of us it’s not obvious as a majority of the hairs are too fine or light to be seen.
6. Blondes have more hair. They’re said to have more fun, and they definitely have more hair. Hair color determines how dense the hair on your head is. The average human has 100, 000 hair follicles, each of which is capable of producing 20 individual hairs during a person’s lifetime. Blondes average 146, 000 follicles while people with black hair tend to have about 110, 000 follicles. Those with brown hair fit the average with 100, 000 follicles and redheads have the least dense hair, with about 86, 000 follicles.
7. The lifespan of a human hair is 3 to 7 years on average. While you quite a few hairs each day, your hairs actually have a pretty long life providing they aren’t subject to any trauma. Your hairs will likely get to see several different haircuts, styles, and even possibly decades before they fall out on their own.
8. You must lose over 50% of your scalp hairs before it is apparent to anyone. You lose hundreds of hairs a day but you’ll have to lose a lot more before you or anyone else will notice. Half of the hairs on your pretty little head will have to disappear before your impending baldness will become obvious to all those around you.
9. Human hair is virtually indestructible. Aside from it’s flammability, human hair decays at such a slow rate that it is practically non-dis-integrative. If you’ve ever wondered how your how clogs up your pipes so quick consider this: hair cannot be destroyed by cold, change of climate, water, or other natural forces and it is resistant to many kinds of acids and corrosive chemicals.
Hi doctor Since my last period, I have started excessive bleeding. My GP prescribed DALCAL500 & FREEDAL. I am taking this tablets for 15 days, but bleeding has not stopped. I have also done USG of abdomen pelvic. It's clear. Pls suggest me medicines. Thanking you Ashwini ashish brid.
My Father's age is 62 and he suffer asthma last 16 years, please tell me the how I permanent cure my father diseases?
My mother 38 yr old had underwent operation for fibroid uterus with serous cystadenoma rt ovary 10yrs back by a general surgeon and she was doing well for almost 6yrs. But then she had pain abdomen vague pain. We consulted gynecologist and she referred her to oncologist suspecting a malignancy. She was diagnosed as stage 3c disseminated ovarian carcinoma in the year 2013. She had gone through 6 cycles of paclitaxel and cisplatin. 6 cycles of doxorubicin still ca125 remained high, refractory to treatment then changed to etoposide. My doubt is does there is any negligence from the side of general surgeon who had done surgery in 2006. As he said that he is not able to respect some tissue so he left it.
Dear madam Last 2 month before I miss my lover (she will come next year she is going to abroad ) after that I am like sad and lots of negative thoughts. Normally I am energetic person. My friends says you r dull and you r not mentally happy your face like that etc. How can I over come from this situation mam. I have lots of free time .iam a teetotaler. No bad habits.
I m thin but I am taking more dietary food and such as juices while my weight not exceed more than 50 kg. Why?
Dronis r 20 mg kab se start krni h and kab tak leni hoti h and isk khatam hite hi second pack kb start krna h. Or isk side effects kya h. Irregular periods and pcod k liye mujhe Dr. and suggest ki h.
Does masturbation affect the study and causes memory loss. Suggest the effects of masturbation on studies and ways to overcome the problem.
I am 32 weeks 5 days pregnant. I am suffering from uti. Foc give me nitrobact 100 for 5 days. Is it compulsory to do cultural test again.
Sir, my front teeth are not properly attached, they are back and forth with respect to each other (by birth as I think) and they are yellowish coloured. I brush it two times a day but it does not disappearing and my jaws are perfect and I have no disease of teeth. I asked this question because I am going in defence line through NDA. Thats why it is very necessary to have every body part perfect. So is there any solution for this sir? Pls tell me.
Hi, There is a very pain in my leg and in my headache, So how can I get painless from that disease. And how can I remove it.
I m 24 yrs old and I have breathing allergy problem since 5 yrs (causing from dust, smoke. During allergy I m unable to breath properly. Please help me what can I do?
My scalp is extremely oily which clogs my follicles with this oily-sticky thing stuck with the root of my hair. And using anti dandruff shampoos makes my lengths dry. I' ve been using kerastace shampoos and they' ve worked brilliantly. But my scalp problem still remains which won' t ever allow my lengths to get nourished perhaps they' re always dry. What do I do?
I am a football player, my ankle was injured two weeks ago. Doctors said the ligament was damaged and operation is necessary to continue my career. Can this problem be solved without operation like having rest or any medicine.
Some people say that I am having an eye problem because of my weight is this because of my weight or for playing video games.
1.Garlic offers Cardio vascular protection and aids in lowering cholesterol and triglycerides
2.It has anti cancer protection and Healing properties as well as antibacterial and anti viral benefits
3.contains anti oxidants that can prevent Alzheimer's and dementia