Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Hi! I'm 23 and my breast are just 30. And next month is my marriage. I want to increase fast with natural method. What should I do? I have stress about this.
My wife period date was 15 and we did intercourse on 30 without protection. Then after I given her Ipill within 12 hrs, and her next period came properly date 12, but after she had vomited, then after she checked through home urine test, but it's came negative, please advise we don't want kid as of now and I just wanted to 100℅ sure that she is not pregnant so is there any other way where I can 100℅sure that she is not pregnant?
Sir I am 20 years old and my problem is very short in height i. e. 154cm and very thin i. e 42 kg. what should I do.
I am male 60 years and diabetic since more than 20 years can I take watermelon, which time is preferable to take the fruit.
I am suffering from anxiety disorder/panic attack, and it is 8 months now I am taking medicines, I just wanted to know is there any permanent cure for anxiety/panic attack?
I am suffering from gums swelling and bleeding from a week. It is very painful for me. I am facing problem in brushing and eating. So advice me tip to overcome fastly from this problem.
Which is the best way for weight loss? I will take only fruits and oats meals for breakfast instead of morning food. Can you tell the best suggestion?
2 month ago my fasting sugar level 260 may be due to no physical work. Me on bed for 3 months due to knee fracture. Then on advise of doctor I took glycomet 2 time for 10 days. After that 1 time for 15 days then my sugar level 110. Doctor advise to stop medicine. Now I am start some movement. Recent ly I checked sugar level 130 fasting .kindly tell me can I start medicine or not.
Dear Doctor, I have a problem in my oral cavity i. E; my gums are bleeding and a hole is formed (on upper part of my front gum) through which root of the teeth is visible. One good thing is that I don't have pain. So, please suggest me to solve this problem.
The after effects of any surgery can be harsh on the body. Post knee replacement surgery, one will need to remain in a straight and relaxed position for a long time due to the bed rest prescribed by the orthopaedic specialist. Yet, it is important to carry out some kind of activity after the surgery so as to make the knee strong, firm and ready to be normal again.
Here are a few physiotherapy exercises that can help post knee replacement patients:
- Pumps and Circles: Ankle pumps and circles should be done in sets of ten per direction. This can help in ensuring that the blood circulation and nerve function normalise within no time after the surgery. This action is especially helpful because it affects the heels, calves and leg muscles before reaching the knee. Ensure that you rotate each foot clockwise and the counter clockwise.
- Thigh Squeeze: The thigh squeeze is an excellent want to ensure that you are working the muscles of the legs without putting undue pressure on the knees. This is especially helpful when you have been advised bed rest. This motion involves squeezing and releasing the thighs so that there is some amount of firmness that is being built along with strength and stamina. You can hold the squeeze for five to ten seconds before you relax and try again.
- Heel Slide: The heel slide is a good option for those who are going through bed rest. This exercise ensures that you work your knee in a suitable way as the bending motion gets the knee to get used to being functional again. Due to the posture of the patient, this does not put pressure on the knee. Slowly bring your heel up, stop and then slide it down. Repeat at least ten times for each knee before increasing it to twenty times.
- Kicks: While you are lying down, you can render small kicks into the air. Repeat at least ten times for each leg before increasing it gradually to twenty kicks per leg. This should be done when you are lying flat on your back. This exercise can help in flexing and strengthening your quadriceps. Hold the kick for at least five to ten seconds before you relax and repeat with the other leg.
- Sitting Flex: You can also sit in a chair and flex your knee, holding the leg out in front of you for at least five to ten seconds, before slowly bringing it down and lifting again. This will help in strengthening the thigh and knee to a great extent.
You will need to exercise regularly in order to recover well after a knee replacement procedure.