Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dolly RathodYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in my extreme bottom right teeth, for 3 days. And the pain is not constant but during chewing food, it pains. And also after waking up in the morning, the pain remains for some time. Thank you.
Mera masura dheere_dheere ghis hai aur daanton ke beech me space aa rha hai. Aur teeth v ghis rha hai. Aisa kyun ho rha hai. Iska upay.
Dear doctor, I am using denture in lower jawwhere one more premolar, one canine on each side is to be extracted and a new denture is to be made. In upper jaw onleftside one canine is half broken. What is to be done for this broken teeth? is it also to be extracted? secondly all these teeths which are to be extacted, the extraction can be done in one sitting or in multiple sitting. Please let me know the procedural charges and also the making charges for dental plate for lower jaw. Can the impression of teeth be taken before extraction and immediately after extraction new plate can be fixed. Satish shri
Sir l have trouble with my downward left side tooth because in this tooth throughout a hole and very painful condition. Please tell me treatment?
I'm 30 female. As I said earlier. My right side lower and upper wisdom tooth both had removed at a time. 3 days before. Now as you suggested that I can intake any type of food after 24 hours. So could I eat spicy food also. Pls suggest me only this one question pls can I intake spicy food now.
Given there are various materials for denture and teeth, what does a good quality complete denture set (top & bottom) cost. Request cost for 2-3 good to best options.
His tooths (especially new tooth) and gums becomes weakened and sensitive, he could able to get rid of his problem.(since last 6 months. Dear doctor please help me.
Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration as they trigger tooth-bathing saliva which helps in keeping the teeth whiter.
Tooth decay is one of the most common diseases affecting the oral cavity. Dental cavities is a highly prevalent condition, especially among children. In most cases, improper hygiene leads to deposition of food on the tooth. This in turn is acted upon by harmful bacteria, thus releasing acid that dissolves the tooth structure. In most cases, the decay starts on the outside of the tooth and gradually reaches the inner layers.
Gum diseases and bad breath:
One would think that if you are decay free, you have a healthy mouth. However, overall oral health requires healthy gums as well. They cover the teeth and provide anchoring support to the jawbones. Minor infection (gingivitis) can progress to a severe condition (periodontitis), which causes teeth to shake and even fall out! It is one of the main causes of bad breath or halitosis too. Swelling of the gums gradually, leads to spontaneous bleeding, which is the first sign of trouble. This can be managed by simply improving oral hygiene. It is advisable to see the dentist.
Treat cavities and bleeding gums:
Listed below are some common methods to manage bleeding gums and bad breath:
- Brushing: Advisable at least twice a day using a soft bristled toothbrush.
- Flossing: Flossing removes plaque from between the teeth and reduces chances of decay and gum problems
- Eating Healthy: Bad food habits are one of the main reasons of bad breath. A bad digestive system manifests as bad breath and so eating healthy is very important for healthy gums. Adequate water, fiber, calcium and Vitamin C are essential for gum health, so ensure they find a place in your diet.
- Annual Dental Visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months. Simple procedures that do not require time or money like regular scaling will help improve the teeth and gum health while reduce bad breath issues.
I can not open mouth due to fiborious. Only two finger inserted. Tell me any good medicine to open my mouth properly.
I'm a 17 year old boy having terrible pain in my mouth caused due to formation of an internal cheek protrusion. Can't eat anything for the past few days. I am sure it's not ulcer. Pain is extended till the head.
I have large gaps between my teeth. How much cost it will be to close gaps. And can I use bands to close gaps.
Dear dr, Im having cavity in 1 teeth and getting pus from that teeth .in tat teeth a bulge will form If I poke tat pus will come. After tat it will be normal. After 1 or 2 weeks again tat bulge will form. Im planning to remove tat teeth. Is tat pus is because of cavity or it may leads to any problem. At tat time there will be head ache and jaw pain. Will tat pus spreads to other parts like face brain etc. Pls advice.
Hi I am raghu I have a small dental problem so I want to refill the infected teeth .So I want to go with composite or glass cement material to refill the infected part? Please help me in that.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them