Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dipesh D. ShetyeYour feedback matters!
I'm a vegetarian. So I can't have fish for omega 3 fatty acids. So what kind of veg. Diet I may have for omega3 fatty acids?
Muje kuch sal se neend na aane ki prob hai jb sar dard ki ya cold ke tab leta hu to relief milta hai meri prob. Kaise solve hogi.
I am 52 yrs old. I have bp. I have been diagnosed gallstones and suggested to remove gallbladder. Stones are 9 to 13 mm. Pls. Give suggestion.
I am 21 year old but My breast size is very small. So please consult how to increase my breast size.
I delivered my 3 kg 300 gm baby in a private hospital. There I got mediolateral and midline episiotomy. After an hour as the doctor said my stitches broke open andi was also leaking huge amounts of blood. Dr. said they were huge clots formed which came out and she manually did removed some clots. I do not know how many were they .but the blood was enough to fill half a bucket. And she re stitched me. She said I had problems within hygiene .thats y stitches were getting broken. However .i do not find it true as none of my doctors or any other doctor .who saw me that day or day after delivery said so. Also .post delivery I found out that I had rectovaginal fistula. Due to episiotomy or whatever the doctor did while my delivery. Now I am suffering from rectovaginal fistula. All my stitches have broken again. I saw another doctor and was kept on antibiotics for a week in the hospital. After that I was discharged .saying that stitches and the fistula would heal by itself. .earlier I was passing all the stools through vagina. But now .i am able to pass 60 percent through anus and 40 percent through vagina. But its been 2 weeks and now I am not finding any more improvement. Also the broken stitches have healed. But I find a very small skin patch that is less than 2 cm between my anus and vagina. And a v shaped slit at the side. That is scaring me as it will open up again. Because there is very less of skin in that area. I was told to wait for 6 weeks for the fistula to get healed on its own and. I do not have any clue about stitches. What to do. I am so depressed. As I get pain sometimes in that slit area. And bowels coming from my vagina. Its so scary. Please help.
I am suffering from severe acne from past 20 days. I dont know if I this is acne of allergy but I am not getting any relief from this.
My daughter is 6 years & 4 months old. Her weight is only 19.7 KG. She doesn't eat anything & if we force her, she keeps food in her mouth & doesn't chew. If we give her one chapati she takes more than One hour to finish it. She also sucks her thumb till now and now she has also started biting her nails. The biggest problem is she keeps on Talking/speaking whole day & more than 50 times in a day we have to say her keep quiet but she doesn't. At home, she talks very loudly but at school, she doesn't speak any thing. In every PTM her teacher complains that she doesn't speak & if she speaks her voice is too low that no body can hear. Now day by day she is also getting Stubborn & aggressive. Can you please give me some solution for this problem or should we visit some child psychiatrist? One thing more I want to tell you that my wife is also too aggressively & stubborn. She is yelling & abusing everyone whole day. She doesn't spare me & kids also. Is my wife's behaviour impacting my kids?
The debate about how sex affects sportspersons has been there for a very long time, but it is its reverse which is somehow more applicable. Research has shown that regularly engaging in sports or other physical activities such as exercising can have some really positive effects on your sex life. This has got to do mostly with improved metabolic activity in the cells from the increased motion and exercise.
Research suggests that engaging in exercise, sports and other physical activities result in an increase in flexibility and agility among people, thus aiding sexual prowess and performance. Also, it boosts levels of self-confidence, thus allowing you to believe that you are sexually desirable, (due to increased levels of fitness and toned musculature) which in turn also positively affects sexual capability- in providing higher levels of satisfaction to your partners. Apart from these, there are several other factors of sexuality that are also improved due to engaging in sports or exercise, like:
- Decreased risks of Erectile Dysfunction (ED): One of the most essential benefits of engaging in sports and exercise is that it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men, due to an increased level of blood flow into your penis as a result of widening of the arteries. In this regard, research also suggests that you don't necessarily need to be overly fit or sporting to reduce chances of ED - even a brisk half hour walk works wonders.
- Improved quality of semen: Research has found that if you exercise or are engaged in some rigorous sporting activity for at least 15 hours per week, you will have higher sperm counts than your inactive counterparts.
- Increased libido: High levels of exercise pumps up testosterone levels in men and estrogen levels in women, which leads to better muscle growth and an increased sex drive in both sex.
- Increased chances of achieving orgasm in women: If you work out frequently, then the process of arousal works quicker for you and chances of orgasm is faster and with higher intensity, it gets increased exponentially.
- Heightened sensitivity: In women, the clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive to stimulation, and increases arousal exponentially. Increased physical activity heightens the effect of this stimulus and makes sexual stimulation much more pleasurable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.