Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dipali Ajay ShendarkarYour feedback matters!
Sir. I am sairam from chennai india. I am suffering from skin problem at the groin area. The scrotum is so itchy that I scratch it out till it bleeds. The whole area is black and wet most of the times. I consulted skin doctors and all medications are only temporary. I am now suppressing the itch during day time with the help of anti fungal powders. Is there any permanent solution to this problem. Please help
I am 27 year old male. Please suggest me some facial cream or face wash to get rid of sun tan immediately.
Sir, my age is about 22. I am suffering from premature greying. Is there any treatment for this problem. Please suggest me.
Why does hair turn grey at teenage itself? Is there any precautionary measures to avoid it turning grey?
I am suffering from Hidradenitis suppurativa I consulted my local doctor and was asked for LFT and LIPID Profile test and has been prescribed isotretinoin 20 mg (1 pill in night) and R-Cin 600 (1 cap early morning ). I am on this medication. The boils sometimes shrink down but do come after few days. It's been pain throughout and unable to recover from this disease.
I am 19 years old man and I am experiencing hair fall for last 1 year. What should i do? Please advise.
Any one tell me? The best face wash of my skin. I have used many face wash. But no good result. Please tell me a best facewash. My skin is small black.
When my pimples dries up, it leaves a dark black spot on my forehead. How to get rid of dark black spots.
What is an exact cure for Lichen Planus? Tried a lot of medicines but still not completely eradicated. 22 year old male.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques.