Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dipak PatilYour feedback matters!
I have internal bleeding (piles) since from last 5 yrs. Always on the month of December end, blood comes out non stop at the time of stool. I don't get any pain. Dr. suggest me for operation nd gave medicine tab oxerute cd and cusklot plus. Apart from that I have taken patanjali tab Arshkalp vat. But still I don't have any benefit. Please suggest me what step to take to overcome from this problem.
Musli powder extra is a pill or powder, if taken is it disastrous in terms of side effect, will it not affect my fertility as I am planning for pregnancy of my wife soon n suffering from erectile dysfunction, please suggest.
I have allergy from dust and cold wind but when I do exercise then I have so much coughing and sound begin from my chest in sleeping.
I am 23 years old.Married since in later 2014. I have mild PCOS problem. Facing irregular periods from last 2 mnths. Weight is 74.5 kgs & height is 5'6. We want baby. Please help me out.
Pleasuring yourself is not a bad thing, however, most of us are afraid to admit it in front of the society at large. Due to our lack of knowledge and the fact that we do not discuss it openly has given rise to a number of myths about it. Here we are busting top 6 myths associated with masturbation.
- It can cause you to suffer from Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction refers to the inability to maintain or get an erection during intercourse. The causes of this sexual dysfunction are varied, but masturbation doesn't figure in the list of causes. What really happens is that when you masturbate repeatedly, you become used to your own touch or to a certain kind of sensation. As a result, you may find it difficult to have orgasms with your partner.
- Reduces sex drive: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Children do not masturbate: Masturbation is a normal childhood habit, wherein young children discover the private parts of their bodies and the feelings of pleasure that arise from this activity. Most children begin to play with their private parts by about 5-6 years of age. A child can masturbate once a week or several times a day. There are even researches out there that show male foetuses masturbating in the womb.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- People in relationships do not masturbate: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
I have a black skin in my penis but I am not black. I am Fair so what should I do for fair skin for my penis. My penis is too small what should I do is there any major problem.
My friend is diagnosed to have swine flu I want to know the symptoms and causes and what is the best medical remedies.
I am 24 years old Male and suffer constipation for over a past year. I drinking water about 3-4 liters daily. My friends told me that It is due to ulcer and suggest some medicines name to take everyday. What should I do?
I am a 15 year old boy and whenever I take rest after playing I usually get lots of pain in my chest and lower abdomen. And I also get coughing which continues till about 45 minutes. I have consulted round about 5-6 doctors for treatment but till now I haven't got any relief. Help!
I am 20 years old. My body weight is around 50 kgs only. Even lesser than that. Sometimes I become too weak. My stomach pains quite often. Even when I am awake till late night, my back gets ached due to gas. What might be a solution for this?
I am suffering from over masturbation. Now my hands, fingers,legs and my whole body are trembling why? How do repair it?
Mere ear me kuch Din pahle pahle pain Ho rha Tha. Doctor eardrop diye. Bt ab train k horn jaisa awaaj aa rha hai? please suggest for treatment.
I am diabetic with erectile dysfunction. I am told if frequently sperms are not released I may face prostate problem. Please suggest what would happen if I am sexually inactive.
I am 65, had spell of depression at 45, recently I am going through a bad mood after an attack of bad viral fever with high weakness.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do?
Are you experiencing problems in sleeping like ? not able to sleep or wake up at the desired time or frequently waking up at night? The best reason might be that you are not following the basic guidelines for healthy sleep. Here, we explain you basic healthy sleep tips. These tips are for typical adults who are facing difficulty in sleeping. In case of children or those suffering from certain sleep disorders we suggest consulting sleep experts to get treated properly.
Maintain Regular Sleep Schedule
The sleep and wake cycle is regulated by ?circadian clock? in the brain. Maintaining a regular waking time strengthens this circadian clock, and helps get sleep at proper time in night. So, maintain a regular sleeping schedule, even during weekends when there is a temptation to sleep more.
Relax Before Going to Bed
It is important that you go to bed with a relaxed and stress-free mind. Avoid stressful activities like playing video games and working with your PC, right before going to bed. Instead, develop relaxing routines like listening to soothing music and reading an interesting book before going to bed. You can learn relaxation therapy from a professional, and practice it before going to sleep. Make sure there is no bright light in your bedroom as it can signal your neurons that it is time to be awake not to sleep.
Create Sleep-Friendly Environment
Make sure that your bedroom has sleep-friendly environment ? slightly cool temperature, dark, noise-free and comfortable. You can also take help of earplugs, eye shades, air conditioner, and other devices.
Finish Dinner Early
Eating or drinking too much before going to bed may disturb your sleep. Avoid taking a heavy meal too close to bedtime. Don?t eat spicy foods as they can cause heartburn, and make it difficult falling asleep. Don?t take fluids close to bedtime as it can cause nighttime awakenings to go to the toilet. Drinking milk or herbal, non-caffeinated teas can be part of a healthy bedtime routine.
Do you want to learn a Sleep Secret, that not only DOUBLES your energy but also gives you 1-3 extra hours free, every day, starting from the first night ? Click Here
Exercising regularly helps you get sound sleep. However, exercising before your bedtime is not helpful. When you exercise your body temperature increases, and it takes few hours for the body temperature to come to normal levels enabling sleep onset. Finish your exercise routine at least three hours before our bedtime. Exercising during late afternoon is best.
Avoid Caffeine Products Close to Bedtime
When you take caffeine products like coffee, tea, chocolate and colas, the effect of caffeine in it remain for 3 to 5 hours. In case of some the effects will be up to 12 hours later. Avoid taking caffeine products before 6-8 hours of bedtime, to improve sleep quality.
Stop Smoking and Drinking
Nicotine in cigarettes is a stimulant. When one smokes before sleep he suffers from various nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Smoking can cause irregular sleep routines and nightmares. Many people think that alcohol acts as sedative and helps get good night sleep. In fact, alcohol causes restless sleep. Avoid alcohol consumption. Take the help of a de-addiction professional if you find it difficult.
Maintain a Sleep Diary
If you are suffering from any sleep disorders, you are suggested to maintain a sleep diary and note down your sleeping routines. This helps your sleep expert understand your sleeping patterns, make a proper diagnosis and suggest the right solutions.
Do you want to learn a Sleep Secret, that not only DOUBLES your energy but also gives you 1-3 extra hours free, every day, starting from the first night ?