Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh PatilYour feedback matters!
She is suffering from chest pain for 10 days. Please suggest her an appropriate instructions. She has a history of inguinal hernia. She has COPD.
I want to know that. What should I do. I m feel weakness in body. And I m suffering from breath problem. And sometime I suffer from heart pain problem.
Hi, I had checkup my body before 1 month & found serum creatinine 1.12 & urea, sugar,BP, Urine RM were normal. Now I have check S.creatinine & found 1.22. Then I did USG of KUB & found 4.5 mm a stone in right kidney upper calyx. Please tell me that what is the reason of increase of S.creatinine & suggest me what should I do.
Hello doctor Few days ago I posted a question about facing pain in the left side of chest and had some breathing problem. For that I had to take my ECG test and thanks to God it's come good. But now my question is i'm still sometime face some pain in my chest Kindly tell me what to do? Thank you.
My wife took ENAM 2.5, once daily, for a fortnight [prescribed after her blood pressure reading was 150/100 on 5th Oct] but the reading today is 161/95.
Hello I am 32 year old having bp problem diagnose recently it remains on 150/ 80 I don't want to continue with medicines, please suggest.
How much angiography cost @dehradun and how much time needed for that .precautions to be taken for that test.
Which kind of food and daily life will be better for controlled blood pressure and better for kidneys also.
I would like to ask, frequently my wife getting her BP low, she feel very restless and strength less, What would b the reason for low BP always What all things I can do for preventing Pls advice accordingly Thank you soo much.
I am suffering from cholesterol from 2 years and I want to know that is I m in risk of heart related diseases?
I am having sometimes pain at the center of the chest portion. That pain lasts for about 5 mts and a string of pain upto both elbows. Cardiac check was done and ecg was okay. Please advise.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to visit a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.