Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhiraj DubeYour feedback matters!
I am a non vegetarian and have a sedentary lifestyle. I have undergone hysterectomy before 3 years. My weight has increased from 73 to 76 kgs since then. My height is 5' 4" Kindly advise me on the diet to be followed.
I came to know that I affected by epididymis one month back and I took the antibiotic as per the doctor, Then the swollen gradually reduced to smaller size, Then the doctor prescribed another antibiotic which is low power, After 1 week the swollen did nt reduced, so I took 3 days gap to consult the doctor again, but the swollen become bigger because of hydrocele. Then my doctor gave old antibiotic again. I have some following q's 1) Is epidimytis curable, if yes how long it will take? 2) What care should I taken ?(including food, exercise) 3) Can I do jogging, running,gym? 4) Things to avoid (Foods, activities.anything). 5) Is this effects to my sexual marriage life? 6) what type of Precautions to be taken? 7) what type of personal care I have to take? 8) My doctor prescribed high cost tables each tablet=100 Rs, is this that much cost for antibiotics?
My age is 28, my wife has suffers from diabetes during pregnancy, what types of medicines she have used in this condition,
I have swelling problem at the time of pregnancy. Legs have swelling lightly after delivery also swelling is have. I delivered a baby 2years back but swelling is have now also I have problem with hypothyroidism. Pls let me know what is cause for swelling.
I have just done wisdom tooth surgery 15 days back. Still some swelling and Irritation is there. Is it ok?
Cervical spondylosis is a disorder that affects the joints and disc around the cervical region or neck. Earlier, it was believed that spondylosis can occur in old people only and is an age-related disorder. However, it is not true nowadays. Today, even youngsters complain of pain in the neck region due to cervical spondylosis. It occurs mostly to people who spend longer hours sitting and working on the computer. It is caused due to damage of cartilage and bones in this region. Symptoms of cervical spondylosis include chronic pain and stiffness around the neck.
Causes for Cervical Spondylosis:
A number of factors can be responsible for cervical spondylosis. Following are the common causes for the disorder:
- Overgrowth of Bones in the Neck Region: This can hamper the sensitive areas around the spine.
- Drying of Fluid: The spinal bone is made up of disc-like structures. There is fluid present in between the disks. Spondylosis is often caused due to the drying up of this fluid.
- Herinated Disks: In some cases, cracks get developed on the disks. This causes leakage of fluid in between them. Consequently, the nerves in this region get damaged.
- Injury: If you have had an injury to your neck, such as during a fall or car accident, this can accelerate the aging process.
Homeopathic Medicines to Cure Cervical Spondylosis:
There are homeopathic medicines, which can cure cervical spondylosis over a period of time. However, the dosage of these medicines must be administered properly to get rid of the disorder. Some of these useful medicines have been listed below:
- Conium: This medicine is prescribed for patients suffering from vertigo. If a patient feels pain or vertigo while turning the head sideways or lying down on bed, this medicine can prove helpful. Other symptoms that should be taken into account while prescribing this drug include feeling of tightness in the temporal region and pain in occipital area.
- Gelsemium: If the pain in the neck region extends to the back of the head, one may be given doses of Gelsemium. The patient complains of having the pain at the centre of the occipital region. Besides, the patient will feel inactive, dull and dizzy most of the times.
- Kalmia Latifolia: This is given when the pain spreads upto the arm region and fingers. The pain can also be felt around the shoulder blades. The patient suffers from frequent nausea. The pain increases when the patient tries to look down.
- Silicea: When the pain is felt on eyes or forehead, this medicine is prescribed. It is also useful in treating spine curvature. These patients cannot adjust with cold weather. They feel chilly most of the times. The get quick relief by warm fomentation.
- Calcarea Phos: This is useful for treating patients who have developed spondylosis due to the overgrowth of bones in the cervical region or bone spurs.