Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Dhilavat DhonakvalaYour feedback matters!
My father has a problem of back pain so it's quite painful you know. So can you please help me to solve the problem of back pain of my father.
I have been suffering from leg pain for a long time. I had visited a doctor and he gave me some vitamins d3 tablet as my vitamin d3 level is very low. It is 16. But the pain doesn't go. I have no strength in my legs. Is it a neuro problem? Or other. What should I do?
Hi. I have been suffering from leg pain and weird feeling in my right leg and now back back for 6 months now and I can not stand on my right leg for more than 5 min. My all blood tests came negative and got my L/S Spine result yesterday only which suggested diffuse disc bulge causing thecal sac compression and bilateral forminal nerve root compression seen at L4-L5 level.
I am 48 year old. I am suffering from ache at the back right side of my stomack. I am also suffering with total body weakness and mussel pain for the last 3 month. After exercise body totally get tired.
I am 15 years old and I have pain on my knees so what should I do please tell me. Thank you for your answer.
The sciatic nerve is one of the largest nerves in the body. It goes from the lower back all the way down to the base of the leg. When there is a disorder associated with the sciatic nerve, it is known as Sciatica.
Sciatica, however, does not necessarily need a surgery or a very elaborate procedure to fix the problem. Most commonly, it is treated simply by practicing a number of simple exercises. Here are some of the most common exercises prescribed to treat Sciatica:
- Reclining Pigeon Pose: There are three main forms of the pigeon pose. These are sitting, reclining and then forwarding. It is recommended that if you have very recently started your treatment for Sciatica, then certainly you should go for the reclining pose. In this pose, you are supposed to hold your left leg in the air at a right angle to your back. Then, hold your ankle against the knee. Finally, repeat this stretch with the right leg as well.
- Knee to Opposite Shoulder: In this stretch, the starting position is on your back side. You have to have your legs out and feet upwards. From this position, try to bring your right leg towards your left shoulder. Hold this for 30 seconds and then release and relax. Repeat this activity three times and repeat the whole procedure with your other leg. Only take your leg as far as it goes.
- Sitting Spinal Stretch: At the start of this exercise, sit on the ground with your legs going straight outwards and your feet flexed in the upward direction. Pull your left knee and put it on the outside of your right knee. Finally, place your right elbow on the left knee, so that your body turns to the left. Hold for 30 seconds and then relax. Repeat the procedure with the other knee.
- Standing Hamstring Stretch: Put your foot on an elevated surface such that it is above the floor, but not above hip level. Flex your toes forward such that your feet and legs are nearly in a straight line. Bend as far towards the foot as possible. However, do not stretch so far that you feel pain. Finally, repeat this procedure on the other side after release. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
I am 55 years old, I have less sex power, I am patient of diabetic and hypertension also, and back pain.
I am 23 years female student. I have severe pain in my shoulder and neck. I"m using pain relief spray but still not satisfactory. It bothers me a lot.
I service in school and 150km far away from my place. I do the updown daily. Because of that I suffer with severe back pain and headache. Please give me a proper solution.
My age is 60 now. I was affected with chickenguniea and got joint pains. The joint paints were curd but there in no improvement in my knee joint pains. I also have b. P.
I am a physically active male, 47 years old. There is intense pain in my forearm, only while in certain angles. When I lift a reasonably heavy dumbbell perpendicularly from adjacent to my ear. My left hand does it easy but my right arm is unable to do so. I cannot pinpoint where the pain is and hence not analgesic can be used. I also ride a two wheeler. Is this like a form of tendonitis or plain muscle injury? Should I see a orthopaedic surgeon about this issue or a sports doctor?
Hi How soon can we resume weight training. I was diagnosed with 1.diffuse disc bulge at L3-L4. Moderate size broad-based posterocentral disc protrusion causes secondary central spinal canal stenosis, narrowing of bilateral neural foramina, mild compression on L5 traversing and abuts the L4 exiting nerve roots. I will much better and in no pain after 10 days of back exercise suggested by my physiotherapist.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.