Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dhanjay D. KshirsagarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I'm 21 year old man. I am suffering from hair fall problem since 3-4 months. And I have also tried different products like keshking hair oil, different shampoos but these all having no relief on this problem. I think the problem is due to my change in city, nowadays when I comb my hairs I saw a lot of hairs in the comb. I'm verh much afraid of this, I don't want to loose my hairs at this rate. Please tell me how to control on this problem. And also suggest me the best shampoo and other products for the hairs that if I further change the city, there will me no effect on the hairs. I love my hairs alot, and thats why I do not want to loose them. Thank you doctor.
What to brighten my skin. And also to remove my pimples. They always occur one after other n leaves an spot.
My age is 18 and my height is 5.5 what is the perfect weight and what I have to do for increase my weight?
Hi. Im 30 yrs old. Till 28 I was nice thin n healthy, later I had a appendix surgery after that I started putting on weight dont knw fr wt reason, as the days are running in even more weight plsss help with this matter. Thank you.
I cannot swallow food for the two days, unable to sleep in the night time, stomach ache, headache, lightly leg pains.
Hi i am 36 years old, my height is 5" 9, my weight is 115.6 Kgs. How to reduce weight using a diet plan?
My both jaw are very painful especially when I move my neck towards front site and I listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw. Sometimes I feel breathing problem. My shoulder and neck are also very painful and when I move my neck towards back side I feel little clicking sound from my right side of jaw and not so much pain from jaw. Is this jaw problem related to breathing problem? Please help me.
I have a black spot and a pimple on my back. I feel very irritation on it. I use scar free cream but no impact on it will happen. What should I do?
I want to clear the darkness from my body which cream should I use or medicine can help me and I am not married but having many pimples on my face and back how can I get rid of my all these problems and please tell me also that how to use that medicine or cream.
I am 24 year old suffering from insomnia pls give me suggest for which drug is useful for this disease.
I am worried about my skin problem I tried all cosmetics and treatments of skin problems soo please if you have any suggestions for my problem of acne please solved it.
Burning fat with food must sound contradictory, but there are certain foods that can actually melt away your fats by improving your metabolism. Some foods have an extensive thermogenic effect (metabolism increasing effects) that can lead to the reduction of fat in your body. Read on to find out five such super foods and burn your fat away.
- Tuna: Tuna is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids and it also helps boost the production of a hormone called leptin. This particular hormone gives the illusion of fullness and you don't end up having large portions. It also accelerates your metabolic process. Apart from tuna, sardines too have the same properties.
- Green tea: The benefits of green tea are widely known. It has 'epigallocatechin' which improves the nervous system and elevates the heart rate. Drinking three cups of green tea daily has proven to burn up to 80 calories.
- Hot peppers: Different kinds of hot peppers not only spice up your food but they also melt calories. Capsaicin, a chemical present in peppers can increase metabolism rate by 25% for up to three hours after you consume your meal.
- Grapefruit: This delicious fruit has the amazing power to make you slim. Grapefruit has an antioxidant called 'naringenin' which can aid your body in its use of insulin more effectively, thereby keeping the blood sugar level under control and prevent diabetes. Recent studies have shown that sugar control coupled with grapefruits lead to improved calorie burn.
- Cinnamon: Studies have shown that including cinnamon into your daily diet can help you lose weight. A teaspoon of honey and half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder added to a cup of boiling water can also help you lose weight and lower your risk of heart disease. Cinnamon lowers blood sugar levels along with bad cholesterol levels (LDL) while having no effect on the good cholesterol (HDL). Hence, it's beneficial for both heart and type 2 diabetes patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hi I am 28 year old suffering from psychological illness means I will get unusual bad thinkings go out of it I am taking escitalopram with clonazepam tables because of this I am becoming more sleep so please help me
She is suffering from mild fever from last day with a head ache and fatigue I have given her nimuslide 100 mg with fenak plus.
I want to increase strength and stamina without gaining fat on body so tell me can I take protein x powder or not. If yes then which brand is suitable for me without any side effect. Does it effect sex power?
I am fully viral fever so what kind of medicine would you like this fever, and what kind of syrup I will use.
Adopt a step position and posture as in the sport of fencing, with one leg stepping out in front .this way you can easily shift forward and back in various directions. As you step forward, you can reach forward with your vacuuming hand. Keep your pelvic 'bowl' level. Put your other hand on your hip or thigh to take weight off the low back and help you stay up. Attempt to change vacuuming hands every once in a while.
KNEELING AND HALF-KNEELING
These methods lower your center of gravity and automatically take some of the bends out of activity. Try the as alternative positions for a few minutes. They are really comfortable.
DUSTING AND POLISHING
Attempt kneeling or half kneeling when working on low surfaces. Prop your inactive arm on yourself or on the furniture to take more weight through your arms and less through your spine.
DOING THE LAUNDRY
Avoid overloading the basket. Avoid slumped or overarched alignment when lifting, loading, and carrying. Load with one hand while taking weight through the other. Use exaggerated good alignment when lifting and carrying.
DOING THE DISHES,
These tasks are similar to each other in that they involve sustained standing in a slightly forward- bend position. Place one foot up on a box or chair or inside the cabinet under the sink to help level your pelvic bowl ; and/or tense the muscles of your buttocks and lower abdomen to maintain your pelvis stable, level, and firmly up against the counter. For one-handed tasks, prop through your 'resting' arm to take weight off the spine
MAKING THE BED
AVOID SLUMPING OR ARCHING OUT OVER THE BED.
Lean up against the bed and bear weight through one arm when reaching
TRY SMOOTHING OUT THE SHEET AND TUCKING:
The corners while kneeling on a pillow. This makes the job much easier.