Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deviyani RajgorYour feedback matters!
I have lot of hair fall these days, what should I do so that my hair fall can be stop and looks as they before?
I have hair loss problem ND I have hair losses how to regrowth hair please tell mi treatment hair is very small so tell mi how is hair regrow fastly.
I have black patches like mesalma from last year please suggest me any cream to remove it properly. Even I apply kojivit but I didn't get any relief from that cream.
My hairs are getting thin & my scalp is very easy to visible from centre area. My friend suggested to use MORR F 3 % lotion. Need some advice whether it will be beneficial or will end up with side effects.
Hi! My Hairs are in good condition no any problem to my hairs, But I wanna grow my hairs long in size because I loved to have long hairs. And I don't have any problems to my hairs but I wanna increase my hairs size long. Thank You.
I am 16 year old now it is my hair is falling regularly this days also I have also a dandruff problem please advice.
My face bone on my right side is big than the other. Though I have a round face. But somehow it does not look similar. I can actually feel the increased bone in my face area and sometimes feels the pain too. Don't know Why? What is the risk of this? How can I fix it?
I am 21 years old my hairs are becoming I am applying garner mens colour suggest some medicated colour or a solution to stop white hair and grow black hair.
Sir I am suffer from dryness of skin during the winter season and it is in a extremely disease for me please sir tell me its permanent solution thanks very much.
My question is I have more dandruff hair problems I have tried so much things for dandruff what can I do for dandruff please suggest me.
I am having a fungal infection at my toes and it look ugly. Condition is bad my nails got thicker. Is there any ways to recover. Any home remedies. Can you please suggest.
The skin around my hips turned black sometimes it cause itching and it's for past 3-4 months.what to do
I have hairfall problem. I lost my hair a lot of. I take many medicine but none is work. Now I can see my hair is totally being Null. Pleas Help.
I am 25 year old male , am suffering from hair losses am using shampoos like, chick dove head and shoulder but until I didn't get any good result still hair losses as usual takes place , what should I do ?
I am suffering from acne problem since last 3 years and I have taken treatment of various skin specialist but there is no effect so give me best solutions.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammation are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.