Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devi Das
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Devi DasYour feedback matters!
How to increase my penis size. Its 6.5 long now. I want it more big and and wide. Please tell me how can I have the size.
Dear Doctor, Now a days I feel so stressed due to some personal reasons. I try to forget my past and want to move further whatever I am remaining with, but not succeeding for the same. Kindly help me to come out from this situation. I am so worried about my future.
The skin on tip of my penis is not removed/pealed off. Is this a sign of immaturity of my sex organ or it's ok to continue? What effect will it have on my sex life? I masturbate frequently, is that the reason for this case.
Nausea can result from a variety of reasons. While the most cases arise from a hangover, it can also be a result of cancer treatment, patients fresh out of surgery and such other instances. A great degree of environmental changes is necessary such as keeping a cool temperature in the room or staying away from nausea triggering smell. Food also plays great strokes in curbing nausea. Here is a list of 10 best foods that helps to fight nausea:
- Apple: Fruits with high fiber content goes a long way in eradicating chemicals that are responsible for causing nausea. Apple is definitely one of them. Consumption of a whole apple can ensure that nausea can’t set in.
- Crackers: Crackers such as toast, saltines and bread helps the stomach to settle down and effectively absorbs the acid from the stomach. Keeping a few crackers close to the bed or office bag can come real handy in fighting nausea.
- Lemon: Lemons are a great agent that effectively blocks nausea and fight morning sickness. This can be consumed along with food, drink in the form of juice or simply sucking on it. Not to mention they are a great source of vitamin C.
- Ginger: Ginger is a jack of all trade and master of many. Apart from its enormous nutritional value, it helps a person to fight nausea. This is recommended by Doctors for a patient undergoing chemotherapy or radiation. They can be consumed along with tea, in food or as a whole.
- Water: Although water may not be a preferred choice for many during nausea, but it is one of the best agents to fight nausea. It not only keeps the body hydrated but negates acid formation in the stomach. Small sips of water after every half an hour can pay rich dividends in fighting nausea.
- Nuts: At times the body suffers from nausea due to lack of protein and nuts contain plenty of them. Even peanut better will serve the same purpose. They ensure that the body is at the threshold of the energy level and keep nausea at bay.
- Chicken broth: The Chicken broth is known to help individuals who have a tendency of suffering from nausea. Since broth is prepared of bouillon cubes, they greatly help in absorbing acid from the stomach.
- Banana: Bananas are a great source of potassium which becomes essential in cases when a patient is suffering from diseases such as diarrhea. Due to their heavy sugar content banana effectively fights nausea.
- Mint: Mint is refreshing for people at any state of mint. Simply chewing a mint leave or preparing a glass of juice from mint can effectively fight nausea.
- Chilled food: Contrary to the popular belief chilled foods can effectively counter nausea. They have the double benefit of keeping the stomach temperature under control and easy digestion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I take divorce with my wife and after 20 days I married a lady whose age is 52 years and my age is 37 and I decided that I will not marry a woman who is under 45 and on our wedding day she and I went into the bedroom she is saying me that she is very sleepy so I said today is a special day and no I do not want anything just I want to sleep so I said her that today I want to have sex with her so she said nothing and then I show her porn videos after that she got only she got some interest in that and then she take out her dress and let me do so I have sex 2times on that day and then we sleep and in morning I said takeout your dress she is saying why so I said for sex ahe said that only 2 times a week she said then I said nothing and then I was masturbating in front of her in night so she stopped me and said so I stopped and sleep and then I think she sleep and start pressing her boobs so she stopped and said me to sleep my penis was getting stand while I see but she will not allow me to have sex and she dint get pregnant she always use to wear nightie while sleeping and on that day she was very much stress after 4 clock in night I takeout her nightie very quietly anf start having sex I release my sperm into her vagina then also she dint get up so so I just hugged her like that only and sleep she get up at 10: 30 at morning and wake me up and should me very badly why I fucked her and then she was angry on me so I convinced her with the plan of honeymoon before only she said sex only 2 days 1 time sex so I said I want sex 4 times a day she said then I will not having sex with you till 2 weeks if you have sex me with 4 times day I also say that just give hand job to me but she will not just she will kiss me whenever I want on lips only not on chicks or body her age is 52 and height is 5.6 and breast size is36c and my age is 37 height is 5.9 and penis size 4 inch so help me by having sex witb my wife by medicine or something and I want to make her pregnant but she will not get pregnant please reply my question as soon as possible.
I think I'm suffering in piles it's maybe came in my constipation problem. I feel it before 2-3 month ago, but right now my anal area is like red color, painful.
I have to get up atleast three to four times at night time for urination. It becomes difficult to sustain. Sleep is disturbed.
To be considered healthy, one must not only be physically and mentally sound, but one must also be sexually and reproductively healthy. Sexual and reproductive health includes a person’s ability to enjoy a satisfying sex life and capability of reproducing. Sexual and reproductive health is important for both men and women.
When it comes to women, sexual health problems can refer to
- Lack of sexual desire
- Inability to be sexually aroused
- Inability to achieve an orgasm
- Painful intercourse
There are many factors that could trigger these problems, such as
- Relationship problems
- Emotional distress
- Gynaecological problems
Some of the common gynaecological problems that affect women’s sexual health are
- Vaginal dryness
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Uterine fibroids
- Gynaecological cancer
- Interstitial cystitis
Endometriosis and some of the above mentioned diseases can also affect a woman’s reproductive health and cause problems with pregnancy. Exposure to STDs is another major reproductive health problem. STDs such as HIV, gonorrhoea and HPV are dangerous not only for the mother, but also affect the health of the baby. Reproductive health problems or women also include unwanted pregnancies, unsafe abortions and maternal death.
Being a victim of sexual violence affects both sexual and reproductive health. Sexual violence can be defined as a non-consensual sexual activity. While anyone can experience this, women have a higher risk of facing such violence than men. Sexual violence can cause a person to fear sex itself and in some cases can interfere with their ability to reproduce.
Though men’s interest in sex is often joked about, men too can face sexual health problems. This could be triggered by a physical or psychological condition. Erectile dysfunction and ejaculation disorders such as premature ejaculation or retrograde ejaculation are the two most common sexual health problems faced by men. Anxiety and depression along with illnesses such as diabetes and high blood pressure can also cause a loss of libido and sexual disinterest.
Men can also suffer from a low sperm count and low testosterone. In many cases, this can make a man infertile. Peyronie's disease and testicular cancer are other conditions that can affect a man’s sexual and reproductive health. Like women, men also need to protect themselves against STDs to ensure they remain sexually healthy.
Thankfully, most sexual and reproductive health problems can be treated and cured with a combination of medication and psychological counselling. Hence sexual and reproductive health problems should not be considered taboo but should be addressed as soon as possible.