Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Devi DasYour feedback matters!
I have not studied for last 5 days because of severe headache nd back pain. Also suffering from constipation. Is it serious problem?
I am suffering dry cough for the last 1 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am unsatisfied make aged 34 years since my wife doesn't get interest for sex since so many consultant with various doctor's. So am using self almost 5 times week. Is it affect for my health for future or else any alternative for having Sex. Pls guide me.
I have a problem in having sexual intercourse with a new girl during the first time as I don't get an erection. It happens with every girl I try to have sex with. I've read that it might be because of anxiety, discomfort or shyness but I was very comfortable and not even a bit nervous until my penis won't go hard. It is making my confidence go down. Please help.
I am having high uric acid level and taking medicine zyloric. Does this have any side effect. Also how can deterioration of cartilage of knee joints prevented.?
I'm preparing for Armed forces n my medical is coming, tell me that Both testis are equal in size or any difference between them. Somebody told me that left one is little bigger than right one. please clear it.
Hi sir/madam, I am suffering with pain from last 12 days in between neck to shoulder. It was happened in sleep. I am getting full pain in sleeping. Please suggest me what I have to do?
I have sexual problem. Semen discharge with urine during freshing up in morning and evening. It is happening from many years now I am also facing problem of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
I am not feeling ince long time. My symptoms are:- bloating, feeling full after small meal, heartburn sometimes, frequent urination, pain in left side stomach area spleen area and abdobem area (pinching), burp, pass gas a lot in the morning. I already have vitamin d deficiency and I am on my meds, my vitamin b12 is also not as per my age. I am 25 years female.
I have headache problem. Due to this I used to take pain killers very frequently. Is there any side effects of these tablets. Please let me know.
When you have a newborn bundle of joy, no parent would be ready for constant crying bouts from the infant. However, for various reasons, even healthy, well-fed infants can be colicky.
What is it: Although a mystery, a baby is said to be colicky if it cries for more than 3 hours a day for more than 3 days a week for more than 3 weeks at a stretch. The baby is completely healthy, and the symptoms start about 2 to 3 weeks of life in both breast-fed and bottle-fed babies. The baby usually has a red face from crying and could be pulling its legs towards its chest due to the abdominal discomfort.
Causes: Though still not exactly established, some things that are believed to cause colic include:
- The baby's digestive system that is growing and goes through spasms
- Extreme sensitivity to noise and light in the surrounding environment
- Accumulation of gas in the belly that is ingested with the milk (breast or bottles)
- Hormones that are supposedly affecting the baby's moods
Treatment: As there is no specific cause identified, the treatment is also symptomatic and aims at soothing the baby's pain and discomfort.
- Altered feeding: Given that a baby's tummy is very small and is about the size of a fist, it makes sense to feed it small amounts at regular intervals than to give a full feed once in like 4 to 5 hours. The baby is sure to feel full with this and therefore the discomfort. Burping between the feed is also shown to help avoid feeling of fullness. If you are breast feeding, try to not let the baby doze off when feeding.
- Anti-colic bottles: These bottles have a vent inside the bottle which will help reduce the accumulation of gas within the bottle. There are various brands available in the market, these could be a good solution if the baby is even partially bottle-fed.
- Simethicone: This is an anti-flatulent, which again helps eliminate gas bubbles in the stomach and thereby provides relief to the infant. It can be given either by a dropper or a syringe.
- Exercise: Try bending the legs at the knee and holding it towards the baby's stomach, this can help ease the pain.
Remember that this is a very transient thing and usually disappears on its own by the 4th month, and the above measures are only to help the baby and the mother.