Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devi Das
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Devi DasYour feedback matters!
Hi. I do masturbating regularly. So. Few days back. I went to hav a sex with my lady. She is about 32 years old. When I am about insert my penis into her vagina. My penis not going inside properly. I tried for 5.6 times. Nd penis also first it was little strong and erect and after dat When I was inserting inside, my penis upskin came down and it was paining. And my penis became normal size. So there I felt very bad and came back.
She has breath problems while sleeping. Look like asthmatic. She has slight sinuses and treated last year. Just over medicine. Now a days she is very restless due to heavy breathing. Please help. Thanks.
I have pain in left side of the brain since one year six months. Please suggest me the medicine and what should I do for these?
I am having hiatus hernia and H pylori infection in stomach doctor suggested me PANTOCID HP KIT tablet for 14 days since it contains amoxicillin. I have taken it for 9 days after that I got severe itching and while scratching the itchy part I got red boils like rashes I stopped it immediately and seek medical attention doctor advised me to take alticet tablet for 10 days after that also still I am getting itchy while scratching I will get lump like rash or tiny white dots on skin. What should I do please tell me. Irritating me all over the body.
I am 29 years old woman. I have a problem in body sweating. I take more water. But sweating not reduced. How I solve this problem.
Hi I was suffered with disc bulge but now its heel properly and I see that my right shoulder is slightly bent from the left shoulder. It is my due to disc bulge? Do I need to consult with physio or doctor?
I have a history of Fistula for 2 years, MRI done. When doctor try to operate it in OT. He did not find any track external or internal. He did not do any further surgical procedures. Ask me to revisit after 3 month. What should I do? I do MRI and OT at same Hospital.
Hi am 25 year old boy. I have problem of low blood pressure is it cause of my shift job? Or masturbation? PLEASE GIVE A SOLUTION THANKS IN ADVANCE.
I use to jerk(Masturbation) repeated times a day if I stay at home when I go out at least 3 times at night when I return back or 2 at times. But even at those times I had good amount of sperm and semen ejaculated but recently I decided not to jerk that many times and didn't do one full day and when I started doing the next day onwards there is an drastic reduction of sperm and semen ejaculation don't know why and what happened. And it's been 6 days since then and still I have very amount of semen and sperm ejaculation whats the reason behind it and what's the problem that I had got now why is it happening like this doctor please give me an solution for this doctor and how to get back my actual sperm and semen count. And what is the treatment for this. Please help me out doctor. I am just 21 years old.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.