Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devarshi
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. DevarshiYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam. When I am going to eat. At that time my throat was pain. And some time bleeding also last 3 days.
Gm sir/maim, my self a branch manager A public sector Bank. I am suffering from tinnitus problem in my right ear. I visited ENt they prescribed Audiology test. Report has reflect range 36.66 PTA dbhl of right ear. Please prescribe me for any scope from come out of whisil sound. Too much worried with whisil. Someone has told it will life long how can it possible our science has a lot of developed. Whether transplantation be possible of weak nerve. 15 days before it range was 47 it seems improve. Having medicine for strange of nerve. Please guide us to come out with anxious and irritating gesture.
I am having some one pressing my throat sensation, chest irritation, confused mind, disturbing sleep and nightmares during sleep what is it?
Hi I m 27 year old since last two weeks I have problem in my right ear and I have throat infection also. And doctor advice me amoxicillin capsules and no progress after 3 days.
Nosebleeds are a common occurrence, and may indicate a severe medical condition. The rupture of the blood vessels within the front and back of the nose can cause such bleeding. These blood vessels are very tender and, thus, bleed easily.
There are two kinds of nose bleeds: namely anterior and posterior nosebleeds.
An anterior nosebleed occurs when the blood vessels at the front of the nose break or rupture, giving rise to bleeding. A posterior nosebleed is when the rupture takes place in a deeper part of the nose. The latter is more dangerous because blood can flow down the back of the throat.
Some of the causes of nose bleeding are:
- Trauma to the face, such as a punch on the face
- Repeated bouts of nose picking or irritation can also cause nosebleed
- Although rare, inability of the blood to clot can also cause the nose to bleed
- High blood pressure can also be a contributing factor
This is because:
- Summer months are dry and hot, both of which are bad for your nose. The protective coating of mucus present within the nasal cavity can get dry due to low humidity in the hot months. The loss of the mucus causes your nasal cavity to be prone to dryness, leading to subsequent bleeding.
- The heat also has another damaging effect, as summers tend to intensify allergy, and an allergic reaction can cause nosebleeds.
Washing your nose with cool water and avoiding being subjected to direct sunlight may help to prevent nosebleeds. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.