Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Occupational Therapists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Hand Function Training
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika A. GawandYour feedback matters!
I have desk job and working regularly before laptop/desktop. I have arm pains for last three months. Got relief in rt arm pain but pain in left arm persisting. It is mild and some times a bit more. Ex- of arms reveals Cervical spend with c5-6 disc lesion.
Dear doctor I am 44 years old man sometime I fee suffer pain in my both legs nerve when I setting down on floor and then stand up till on 1 or 2 minutes and after then normal. What is reason.
Hello doc. I always have fatigue. .mere tangoo mai jaan hi nahi hote aur joints mai bhi especially wrists aur anckle mai. please help.
From few months I am having pain from the hip to the foot, sometimes the pain the minimum and sometimes it's is at it's peak point and it becomes intolerable. I thought that It could be due to hard work and tiredness but as the time pass by the pain kept on increasing. please say what had happened and what should I do to overcome the pain.
I am having pain n left hand forearm and bicep joint due to workout. Its been a month and still its painful. What should I do.
If someone amongst you has hearing loss do consult because that has a great impact on memory in future.
My mom is not well having fever and chronic joint pain in knees please suggest whether chickengunia or something else what to eat and which medicine to take.
What's the cure for bilateral lower limbs Non healing venous ulcers. Skin grafting Unsuccessful. I am a diabetic & a smoker. What are the underlying Causes. What Should be done for healing. Pls. Explain In detail with proper reasoning.
Im having bone dislocated of left wrist. Till now it not pain. But I hand stop my workout and other heavy work whit left hand. And what is cpt. Did my problem is serious.
I'm suffering from acute knees and hip joint pain for 18 years. Please guide me how can I overcome from painful life.
I am having pain in my leg from many days. As well as I have typhoid. please give me solution as soon as possible.
I got my wrist fractured accidentally, on the 1st of march, and got it plastered on the 3rd of march. My doctor asked me to get a xray of my wrist on the completion 1month, I got the xray done and it says precisely" fracture is seen in the fifth metacarpal, and body alignment is satisfactory" my question is what do I make out of this, and till when do I have to bare this plaster. The xray visually looks good, bare there is a visible line.
I am 22 year old male and from last few weeks am suffering from severe joint pains am not able to do my work and am Always feeling tired I tried so many ways to overcome this but I failed.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain.
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.