Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I'm 21 year old. I had unprotected sex on 2nd oct-&I got vaginal bleeding on 10th October. I get my periods on 24th of every month. Now it's 10th November, when will I get my regular periods?
Undoubtedly eating fruits contribute to good health and provides a range of other benefits for your body. Nevertheless, you must follow some simple guidelines so that you eat fruits the right way. Eating fruits as and when you like doesn't do much good. Therefore, it is essential to know when and how to consume fruits in order to fully benefit from it.
Right time to eat fruits:
- Eating fruits first thing in the morning is preferable as you gain all the nutrients your body requires, which keeps you nourished and energized. Eating fruits on an empty stomach promotes good health and helps you shed the extra kilos. Additionally, it also prevents digestive problems and keeps you in good shape as your body fully absorbs all the vitamins, good carbohydrates and fiber present in the fruits.
- Eating fruits between breakfast and lunch is also an option that can help you maintain a proper diet. If you choose to have your fruit helping after breakfast, it is essential to adjust the proportion and time of both the meals accordingly. A fruit helping after breakfast should keep you full for at least two hours, thereby ensuring proper digestion. Make sure you balance your meals accordingly and do not end up overeating.
Why fruits should be avoided after meals:
- Even though fruits have high nutrition value, it also contains calories. If you consume a bowl of fruits just after your meal, chances are that your body may get more calories than it requires. No matter how healthy fruits are, eating them after meals can cause significant weight gain. Also, it is essential to keep in mind to not make your diet fruit heavy as then your body is deprived of nutrition present in meats, vegetables, dairy products and whole grains.
- It is of utmost importance that you avoid eating fruits just before going to bed. Fruits contain a lot of sugar which can, in turn, increase your energy levels thereby, keeping you awake when you need to sleep instead.
Hi. Please advise me which are days to have intercourse. Very suitable for a the pregnancy for a woman. Because calculating dates ends up failure.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am 26 years old house wife I have a daughter of 20 months, I do breast feeding to her, My weight is 52 kg I want to gain my weight at least 8 kg to look healthy, kindly suggest me.
My wife feels pain in right breast during periods time and nipple pain after periods she is feared of breast cancer kindly explain this.
One day I have severe pain in my chest I have an ultrasound. My ultrasound report says that there are anechoic cyst 24x36 mm in my right ovary. Its critical what can I do .before 6 month I have operated molar pregnancy is it related that or not.
Dear Mam, My wife is 26 years old and her period is regularly comes on date but some few month almost one and half month my wife's period is not come suddenly today my wife starting bleeding but her blood is black colour. So pl. Help me it's normal or not. And Mam we tried for child last three month. But not success. Pl. Give me a your valuable reply. Thanks.
Me and my gf had sex unprotected and due to that she had taken ipill. After that we again had sex but after 5- 8 day and she again had taken ipill so she had take it twice a month. Then she started having her periods which was unusual as she had already had her period for that month and also having itching during the periods and now she had started having pain in her thigh and a little swelling and she smoke also. I am really worried so please help me.
I have my periods in 40 days for the 2 months before that i got my periods regularly what to do to get regular periods? and what is reasonfor that?
After my first baby delivery my mc keep continue 2 months but after 2 months it's not continuing. And its 40 days gone it's not continuing. Kindly send me solution.
Hi doctor I have an evaluation problem so doctor gave me siphene 50 mg tablets 2nd day to 6th day night I have to take how much months want for conceive and when I have to intercourse? I can take ayurvedic weightless pills now? Folic acid I can take now? How much months I have to take folic acid tablets? Weight 63 kg Height 5.3 Age 24 Periods regular now Not there unwanted facial hair and ovarian cyst Please reply as soon Already I lost my hope 18 months almost over for trying for baby So please reply me.
I am having pain at lower spinal area and sometimes in the vaginally. Also I am not having periods for last 6 months after delivery. Is it harmful? I have a cesarean delivery.
Can anyone tell me about what changes occur in one's body when he or she is drowning in water. Are there any specific changes which occur in ones body which may help me to detect if that person is really drowning or not?
- It prevents excessive loss of sodium chloride and zinc from your body due to excessive sweating.
- It is a rich source of Vitamin C and thus a curative for blood disorders.
- It increases the elasticity of blood vessels and helps in the formation of new blood vessels.
- It acts as a tonic increasing body resistance against tuberculosis,anaemia, cholera and dysentery.