Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DeepaliYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I still have bleeding even after 20 days of c-section. Is it normal ? How long will I have this issue?
Me n my girlfriend had sex on 1 may. She took I pill on 2 may. She experienced bleeding on 9th may. Her usual date of periods is 30th may. Today is 9th june. She hasn't got periods yet. Is she pregnant? If not then after how many days she will get periods? Plzz doctor.
I had sex with my bf on 6th jan. I get periods on 16 of every month. After sex within two hours I took postpone 72. Will get pregnant. please answer fast.
This is kriti 26 years old. At the time of periods bleeding has been decreased comparison to previous cycle. Should I consult doctor for this? Any serious problem? Please suggest me what should I do. Any medicines?
Okay I am posting this query hoping to get a better explanation. 19th nov was the start of my last period and ended on 23rd. I had unprotected sex on 23rd but by 11th dec I noticed early signs of pregnancy. Nausea subsided and my appetite is back to normal but my breast hurt a lot. I have taken pregnancy test resulting negative on 16th and on 22nd. Kindly explain what is wrong. I am very stressed.
She gave oral via condom and gave oral without condom .any chances her vaginal fluid over condom went to her mouth and later transmitted to me?
I am 25 years old and I am trying to conceive my last period was 10March, so I had intercourse on 16th march. I want to know when can I check my pregnancy and was it right time intercourse for ovulation?
Haiii doctor. I am 22 years old. I am having problem of irregular menses problem. Please suggest what to take and what to do for correct menstruation.
I am a 21 year old guy , I had my first sex in October, 2014. I want to know about having a safe sex with two condoms ?.
It is not a myth but an actual condition that might happen when it is erect and experiences a certain amount of force. However, since this organ doesn't contain actual bones, the effect of its fracture differs from that of an arm or leg fracture. ?
What is penis fracture?
Penis fracture is a condition where an erect penis suffers a fracture. An erect penis is filled with blood, in this condition, if it is bent forcefully or suddenly, it can suffer a fracture. The penis consists of two large cylinders and one smaller cylinder; during erection blood rushes to the two larger cylinders inflating them thus turning the penis hard and erect. In this state, if it faces a sudden force it can cause damage to the penis.
The symptoms of penis fracture are-
1. A popping or cracking sound in case of sudden trauma
2. Loss of erection almost immediately
3. Feeling of pain in the affected area
4. Bruising of the area
5. In some cases the urethra can get damaged, causing blood to come out of it
In the case of penis fracture, one should seek medical advice immediately. If the condition is not treated then it can result in severe complications. A physical exam followed by exams like MRI or urethrogram are used to diagnose the problem. Surgery is mostly recommended to repair the penis after the diagnosis and it should not be delayed for long. In case the surgery is delayed, scarring occurs and it can result in erectile dysfunction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
She make unprotected sex with his husband but not confirmed She is pregnant. Now she wants try I pills can you help please.
Sir, the prega news can give a accurate pregnancy test, my g.f is checked two time day by day and it will give same result means negative sign. Is this correct? Sir due to some social problem we can not go to lab test, and her period is going 9 days late, please suggest any medicine to start period.
I have Pcod. I am trying to conceive since last 6 months and this time I am 50 days late I took home pregnancy test on 46th day it was (-)ve and during my follicular study on 24th day dominant follicles was of 14. 33 mm. Kindly suggest how can get ride of all this. How dangerous is it for me to conceive. HELP!
Post pregnancy, you may experience pain due to multiple reasons. However, such pain might subside within a few weeks, but still it is advisable that one should be prepared prepared for all kinds of discomfort post pregnancy, such as the pain you endure while breastfeeding or the epidural pain. If you have undergone surgery, then there may be pain due to surgical incisions as well. One should keep herself hydrated all throughout and be patient while trying to deal with such post pregnancy pain.
Managing pain depends on the type of pain you are experiencing. Below is a summarized account of the different types of pain one might go through and how to come out of it.
- Incisions: In case the delivery occurs by the caesarian procedure, you might have to endure pain from the incisions. The pain generally lasts till all the incisions heal, so you will require pain medications to get relief from the pain.
- Uterine contractions: The uterus needs to return to its normal size after the delivery. The pain from these contractions tends to increase with subsequent pregnancies. Like incisions, pain medications will be administered to help you get relief from the pa
- Vaginal dryness: A woman’s vagina tends to be dry while she is breastfeeding. This can cause pain if you want to indulge in sexual intercourse. In this regard, lubricants (preferably water based) are a good way to treat vaginal dryness.
- Engorgement of the breast: When a woman starts lactating, her breasts tend to become fuller and thus, cause minor but persisting pain. A breast pump (used to extract milk from a woman’s breasts), in this case, can relieve you of such pain.
- Back pain: Pregnancy related stress and strain can often lead to back pain. This back pain usually stems from holding the baby and breastfeeding it. If it so happens, you can consider changing your posture while breastfeeding and taking warm baths twice a day to get rid of the backaches.
- Joint pain: There may be pain in your joints such as the one in your wrists, hands and feet. This usually occurs due to all the chemical changes that your body undergoes during pregnancy. Pain medications and stretches can help ease this sort of a pain.
- Pain in the legs: Post pregnancy leg pain is caused because of all the fluids that are administered intravenously. Once the content of fluids in the body reduces, the pain tends to subside. However, any sign or symptom of blood clots or visible redness in the legs might warrant medical attention at the earliest.
- Headaches: This is the most common type of pain that can result from a pregnancy. Headaches are caused due to hormonal imbalances, insomnia and stress that you may experience. It is advisable to not take any pain medication in this regard as painkillers can interfere with your bodily hormones even more, given that headaches are usually not something to worry about. Drink plenty of water and try to get ample rest; this should take care of the pain automatically.
I have 6 month baby I want to know when will I put copper t I have no relation with my husband from last six months but now I am going back to my home. I want to know the procedure.
Only men have prostate gland and it surrounds that part of the tube which carries urine out of the body from the bladder. When cells in this gland start growing without any control and get clumped with each other, they form tumors. It is then the chances of prostate cancer arise in the men's body. These tumors can be malignant, and they can kill the healthy tissues of your body and spread to other body parts.
Chances of getting prostate cancer
The chances of getting prostate cancer are among men who are over 65 years of age. The ratio of getting prostate cancer is one among six men. It is more common in black men compared to white men, Hispanic men and Asian men. Moreover, when there is history of prostate cancer in your family, the chances of having prostate cancer increases.
Now, let's find out the symptoms that will let you know that you may have prostate cancer.
Symptoms of prostate cancer
There are different stages of prostate cancer and depending upon the stage you can get to know various symptoms.
However, the problem is that in the early stages there are no specific symptoms of prostate cancer. Certain urinary symptoms may suggest that you are suffering from prostate cancer. Such symptoms are:
- Frequent urination
- Difficulty with starting urine flow
- Urination that burns
- Blood in the urine
- Weak flow, or 'dribbling'
These symptoms always do not mean that you are suffering from prostate cancer, as these symptoms may be there when your prostate gland gets enlarged.
Another symptom associated with prostate cancer is pain in different parts of the body. When the cancerous cells spread they cause pain around the prostate gland. There can be pain in the hips, pelvis, and lower back or upper thighs.
Prostate gland also plays a major role in the male reproductive system. Thus, if there is any sexual dysfunction, there are chances that it may be due to prostate cancer. If you are having a problem in getting an erection or maintaining it also becomes difficult, one problem can be prostate cancer. Sometimes you may experience painful ejaculation, which also points towards chances of having prostate cancer.
Thus, if you experience any of the above mentioned symptoms, its right time to get to your physician. Remember that as there are no early symptoms, the moment you find any of these symptoms, you should pay a visit to your Doctor.
Related Tip: "Prostate Cancer and Its Psychological Impact"