Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali AwariYour feedback matters!
I am taking amlodipine-10mg for the last 10 years along with atenolol-50mg. Of late I find that there is a sudden swelling of feet and ankles and there is pain on walking. A local doctor suggested that I should stop amlodipine and take olmesartan-40mg. Would this help? kindly advise
I workout 2 hour's a day. I need a lean mass gain. What are the foods that I should prefer for my diet?
Sir I am 23 years old but looks like 18 years due to my body. I am too thin. Please suggest me some healths tips.
My Daughter She is 7 years old. She is very weak, her weight is 15 kg only. But she is active in study, playing and everything, I consult Endocrinologist visited doctor in sirsa, he write tests and amt. Of test is 8000. What can I do. Problem is Vrinda not gain weight or height. So give me right suggestion about it.
My penis went in curved shape like banana by around 45 -60 degree. What should I do? Is there any home remedy for it? Also I feel pain when the foreskin of my penis goes back during sex. Is this a disease? Please suggest. Thanks in advance!
These days the latest study encourages having egg yolk (yellow portion) where as earlier doctors used to tell us to avoid it. We are in fix, Please advise whether to have it or to avoid it.
My body mass index is very high. I need to lose weight but due to office I can't workout. Can you just some remedies by which I can lose weight at home or workplace? Some diet suggestions?
I am 30 year old. But my memory is very waek. I can't remember any thing or any name of a person. Which I have recently seen. please help me to gain my memory power.
I got psoriasis for lost 7 years I saw so many doctors they told me this is not curable you have to take medicine for life long. So Dr. I want to know this is curable or not thank u.
I am 30 yrs old male and suffering from bilateral avascular necrosis for last 2 yrs and my legs pain after every sexual intercourse. What should I do?
I am 25 years old male. I would like to know the detail of daily masturbation is it danger for health or is the masturbation affect in future life.
I am 18 years old before 1 year when I see any girl in road my body blood circulation is very good my pennies is very active now in my body no blood circulation when I see romantic seems also please tell me sir what happened in my body.
Sir meri age 29 hai or mere pet me problem chal rahi hai. M morning me 3 bar latrine jata hu or din me khana khane k 2 ghante bad bhi latrin jata hu ltrin k bad mere pairo me dard rahta h or thakan rhti hai, ltrin jane ka bad pet me gas si ban jati h pet bahr aa jata hai. Mane Dr. Ki dawa bhi khai but asar ni hua. Koi khta hai lever shi kam nahi krra to koi kahta h k apke pet m infection hai. Koi khta hai aanto me sujan hai. Please sir help me, aur mujhe 4-5 days se pet k nichle hisse me bohot dard ho raha he, din bhar me 7-8 baar Latrin ho rahi hai please help me.
Every time swept is coming from feet &skin allergy & all are saying I have too much of heat in your body. How can I over come this problem.
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your leg (by and large only each one in turn) or cause pain in the lower back. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Sitting, standing up, coughing, sneezing, lifting, or straining for a very long time, might aggravate pain. Now and then, individuals experience numbness or shivering in the leg, too.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the back or leg when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Continuous pain on one side of the back
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk sickness (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Muscle spasms
Some of the most effective exercises for sciatic pain relief are as follows:
- Pigeon Pose is a typical yoga posture. It attempts to open the hips. There are various types of this stretch. The first is the leaning back pigeon posture. If you are beginning your treatment, you have to attempt the leaning back posture first.
- While on the back, raise your right leg up to a right point and hold it with both hands behind the thigh and lock your fingers. Take your left leg and touch your lower leg against the knee. Hold the position for a minute.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched straight before you. At that point twist your right leg, putting your lower right leg on top of the left knee. Bend forward and incline your abdominal area toward your thigh. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and after that switch sides.
- Kneel down on the floor on all fours. Get your right leg and bring it forward so that your lower leg is on the ground. Your right foot has to be ahead your right knee while your right knee stays to one side. Stretch the left leg out the distance behind you on the floor, with the top of the foot on the ground and toes pointing backwards.
- Lie on your back with your legs facing outward and your feet flexed upward.
Wrap your hands around your knee and delicately pull your right leg over your body toward your left shoulder. Hold it there for 30 seconds and afterward push your knee so your leg comes back to its initial position. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.