Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DeepakYour feedback matters!
Is a song come in mind repetitively a sign of which disease? Is it a mental illness. Repeated songs come in mind? Please advise
I have my face problem early 1years ago iwas handsome but when pimples start coming its make my face dirty and small black black in many place on my face so please tell me how I remove this black pore, some medicine and face wash for using in my face nice for my face.
My wife wants to get pregnant her age is 53 years and she want to get pregnant from 6 months we are doing sex continuously with condom but now she is saying that she want to pregnant we went to doctor she first laugh and said you can but at this age so please help us my age is 44 and my wife is 53 and her weight is 115 my is 77 and her breast size 45 by 120cm my penis size is 6 inch and say us how should we have sex will he get pregnant this is our 1st child and we are 1 year old couple before she was also unmarried and me too.
I am a bp patient and taking bp medicine and my LDL level is 129.8 HDL is within range. So should I start cholesterol medicine?
I am 26 year old women suffering from acne and acne scar problem from the last 6-7 years. I have been using peeling creams like Retino A and Adaplane. These creams have made my skin very sensitive that even normal moisturizer breaks me out. I want my skin to glow and I want the shine back with all my scars reduced. Please help me and suggest me something.
I felling headache 4 or 5 days I take paracetamol and get some relief I was go a hospital then doctor check my bp its 100/170 he give me some medicine I have no high blood pressure profile I am also patient of depression I I tak clonzapalm .5 mg daily in morning and 150 ml alcohol daily at the night. What should I do I live a small town no good doctor in my ariya please help me.
What are the symptoms of fever and what are the symptoms of hair loss or damage. What are the most important medicine in fever and what are doing regrowth the hair.
Mental illnesses refer to an extended range of health disorders related to the mental condition of an individual which affect the health, mood and behavior of that person. Depression, anxiety, eating disorders, addictive behaviors, schizophrenia, etc. are the different types of mental illnesses.
Mental illnesses can create a lot of trouble in the normal functioning of the day-to-day activities of a person's life. Here are some of the common treatment options available for relieving mental illnesses.
- Medications: Antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, mood-stabilizing medications, antipsychotic medications are some general types of psychiatric medications prescribed by the doctor, which can be consumed depending on the condition one is going through. Although these medications do not cure the person completely, it helps in improving the condition.
- Psychotherapy: This type of therapy involves talking to a mental health provider about your condition and other related issues. In other words, it is also called talk therapy. It helps a person to cope up with his/her stress. The duration of such a treatment varies. It may either take a few months or even longer, if required. This therapy can be carried out in a group, with family members or even face to face with the therapist.
- Brain-stimulation treatments: When the medications and psychotherapies fail to work in treating mental illness, this treatment is applied. It involves procedures such as electroconvulsive therapy, transcranial magnetic stimulation, deep brain stimulation and vagus nerve stimulation.
- Hospital and residential treatment programs: In extreme cases of mental illness when a person becomes a threat to himself/herself, it is recommended that he/she be hospitalized to a psychiatric hospital.
- Substance abuse treatments: Substance abuse and mental illness go hand in hand. It worsens the condition of mental illness in an individual, if he/she cannot restrict the consumption of alcohol or drugs. In such circumstances, an individual needs to talk to the doctor regarding the treatment options for stopping substance abuse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.