Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa P. GiradkarYour feedback matters!
Always make it a practice to encourage your children to inform you if they face any pain or discomfort in the neck or back before it becomes a serious problem.
Physical activity and sports related muscle injuries wear out our parts, and more aggressive activity wears our parts out more quickly. There are lots of examples in those who were professional athletes in their younger years. Despite this, exercise is one of the best therapies for almost everything. Even people with terminal cancer live longer and better if they exercise.
Fortunately, our body has tremendous ability to regenerate our parts. We can repair skinned knees, knit broken bones back together, and even regrow joint cartilage.
What causes the pain of chronic injury?
Most of the pain of sports related muscle injuries from repetitive strain and micro trauma is caused by muscle and fascia (myofascial pain) and not inflammation or scar tissue. Muscles develop pain generating myofascial develop trigger points, and tendons that attach the muscles develop small tears. Then when the muscle contracts against the injured tendon, the trigger points fire and pain prevents further injury.
How do we best treat sports related muscle injuries?
Dry needling, trigger point injections, and myofascial release are usually the most rapidly effective therapies for problems like tennis elbow, golfers? elbow, plantar fasciitis, and what is often called ?bursitis? in various locations. If trigger point injections are not enough, then the tendons and associated ligaments may also have to be treated.
How do we heal?
Our body uses the same mechanisms to heal many different parts. When we sprain an ankle, some of the ligaments that hold the joint together get torn or over-stretched. This injury sets off a reaction that takes weeks to complete.
Right after the injury inflammatory chemicals get released that make the nearby blood vessels leak fluid and white blood cells into the area of injury. This makes the ankle swell, and the white blood cells release enzymes that clean up the inured tissue. As a result of this ?soup,? about 3 days after injury fibroblast cells find their way to the injury. These cells rebuild and regrow the injured ligaments.
What stops healing?
The healing process is greatly slowed or stopped by anti-inflammatory medications like ibuprofen, and also nicotine in the blood. Ice slows metabolism and healing also.
How long does the healing process take?
The process of healing continues for several weeks, and even months. Broken bones and injured ligaments reach approximately 90% of strength in 6 weeks.
What can be done to accelerate healing?
Most important is to get out of the way of our body, stopping smoking and not taking anti-inflammatory medications. Next is to take extra vitamin C and zinc. Studies on wounded soldiers showed the importance of vitamin C and zinc in healing. Lastly, consider applying moist heat to increase blood and nutrient supply and speed up metabolism in the area of injury.
What if I do not heal enough, how can I get more?
Examples of not healing enough include loose joints after sprains, and partially torn tendons. For both of these examples, we can get our body to ?rerun? the same healing program if we simply re-injure the body part. A controlled and tiny injury can be made with an acupuncture needle, an injection of dextrose and novocaine (prolotherapy), and most effectively with an injection of your own platelet rich plasma. Once the body?s healing program is restarted, fibroblast cells will come in 3 days to start rebuilding the injured part. Acupuncture provides for the weakest body reaction and slowest healing, compared to the use of platelet rich plasma.
Men should always be ready to have sex - not true
Men should always feel like having sex - not true
Men should be able to always have a hard on whenever they want to - not true
Men should be able to last all night long, every time - not true
Orgasm must happen for both self and partner to enjoy sexual activity - not true
Orgasm should be simultaneous - not true
Women are not satisfied without penetrative sex - not true
All women want penetrative sex to last for hours - not true
Hi I have all symptoms of yeast infection. It causes itching in the vagina and sometimes causes pain or burning when I urinate or have sex. I also have a thick, clumpy, white discharge that has no odor and looks a little like cottage cheese from last 4-5 days. I had only white discharge like water from my vagina earlier for many years. Should I be worried? Nand what should I do plz?
Sir .which area of the breasts of a lady is called breast muscle. During sexual emotion does breast get tighten or hard like penis?
I have hair fall problem daily my 20-30 hair falls in this age only And also I am suffering from itchy scalp so what should I do to get rid of it Age - 18.
Starting a family and being people who you can completely rely on is something that may be a dream that most people nurture and work towards. In the Indian culture, it is seen that children are supposed to serve as the backbone for the parents in their old age and when a couple is able to bear children, they may be able to lead more satisfied lives than at any other point in time. While most couples are blessed with happy families, there are a lot of those couples who may have to rely on medicines and treatments to be able to conceive a child.
With the changing lifestyle and the increasing amount of stress, a lot of couples are not able to conceive naturally. This is when they turn to medical help from professionals who may be able to suggest treatments and counselling. Even though the medications and treatments are sought very popularly, it is also a fact that couples have to go through painful procedures and unfruitful trials before they are able to get positive results, if at all that is possible. Not to mention the expensive treatment costs and the costly medicines that they have to invest in, apart from the mental and emotional trauma that is accompanied with it.
A safer alternative:
One of the safest alternatives to conventional medicine and treatments is to opt for homeopathy. This is a style of treatment that works on the body using natural means such as plants extracts and other natural derivatives, in combination with medicinal properties in healthy portions. With the use of such treatments and medicines, it may be possible for aspirant couples to be able to work on their body systems to make them healthier and more responsive to conceiving a child.
Some of the most important advantages of homeopathic treatment for infertility:
- The medicines make sure that they do not put the others aspects of health at jeopardy for the users of homeopathic medicines which means that the medicines do not have highly destructive side effects.
- The lack of side effects in the homeopathic medicines for infertility ensure that the couples remain mentally and emotionally strong enough to stick to the resolve of getting treated and that is something that may be helpful in the success of the treatment.
- Since the medicines are all organic, most of them are not as expensive as the conventional medicines.
- Choosing a safe stream of medication such as homeopathy may also help in ensuring that when the child is conceived, it does not get affected by the harmful medicines that may be administered to the couple.
When the future of your family and health is at stake, it is important that you take well thought out and wise decisions about what kind of treatments you should undergo. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I have short sightedness, left eye with -2.5, right eye with -2 is there any medicine to permanently cure with my short sightedness. And even though I am using spectacles I get headache frequently what should I do.
What are the symptoms of jaundice? Which test should I do? How can I protect myself from this disease?
I am 32years and I get short tempered if any body gave suggestion about my body weight its 100 kg. I tried to stay cool but some time is not happened.how can i control my anger
Sir, I have face serious acidity problem since 14 years, I try many treatment but my problem not solve yet, please solve my problem.
My body tone is white skin. But my hands till l-bow and head til neck is having black skin tone . What should I do ?
Hello I an 16 years old how to increase height quickly can you suggest some way? Thanks for the support.
I am having a pain in the left part of my stomach and having a vomiting sensation, what's my problem.
When I have sex with my husband a liquid flows uncontrollably from my vagina. Can you help in this. Is there any problem. We are not in a situation to have a baby.
I have lots of pimple on my all over the face and I have having problem on my stomach and I am not felling well and I having problem on ma teeth.
The harsh sun during summer causes several problems apart from just sunburn. Prolonged exposure to the sun may lead to several skin conditions like brown spots, red and scaly spots, wrinkling, drying and skin cancer. It is important for you to prevent your skin from such harmful effects of the sun. Here are 10 tips you must follow in order to safe guard your skin against sun damage:
- Wear a sunscreen: You must apply a thick layer of sunscreen lotion on your skin before going out in the harsh sun, as a thin coating will reduce the effectiveness.
- Cover yourself up: It is important for you to cover up properly before going out in the sun. Clothing of dark and tightly woven materials absorb UV rays more than cotton fabrics of light shades. Hence, you should avoid dark clothes and wear light ones. When the sun is very harsh, a well-brimmed hat is also recommended for protection of your head.
- Stay indoors: You should avoid the sun during its peak and most intense hours, specifically between 10 in the morning to 4 in the evening. Try to stay indoors during these hours and use an umbrella, if you cannot avoid going out.
- Wear sunglasses: Sunglasses are a must before going out on an intense sunny day. Sun damage to the eyes can result in conditions like cataract and pterygium. Wear sunglasses with 99% to 100% UVB and UVA protection for keeping your eyes safe.
- Avoid reflective surfaces: Try to be careful near water, sand or snow, which are reflective surfaces. They reflect harmful rays of the sun, thereby increasing he chance of sunburn.
- Avoid sunbathing: During harsh sun conditions, you should avoid sun bathing. Fair-skinned people should keep away from sun bathing even more. When you observe that your shadow is shorter than you, you must find a shade.
- Do not get fooled by the weather: Do not think that a cloudy sky reduces the chances of a sun damage. In spite of a thick cloud cover, UV rays can penetrate your skin, thereby, causing substantial harm.
- Photosensitivity: Several medicines and drugs make the skin extra sensitive to the sun, increasing the risk of sunburn. Some herbal medicines are responsible as well. Keep away from these drugs.
- Avoid tanning beds: UVA rays present in tanning beds can penetrate your skin quite deep. In fact, regular exposure to UVA rays leads to skin drying and causes wrinkles.
- Consume antioxidants: Antioxidants provide protection from the sun’s rays. You should increase the consumption of vegetables, fruits and drink green tea during summer.
The sun’s rays cause more damage to the skin than you can think of. By following these preventive measures, you will be able to spend time in the sun without getting affected.
Keep the above-mentioned tips in mind and prevent your skin from the harsh sun. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.