Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa KalaYour feedback matters!
I am posting this question for my wife, we are planning to do cervical cerclage for her, we would like to know the cost of it.
I had done sex after 6 days of my periods get over. Is I will get pregnant or not? please give me brief answer about when we get pregnant.
Hello, during pregnancy can we have sex? This is the 1st time my wife is pregnant and its 5th month started. Whenever we have sex we are little afraid whether we should have sex or not, and also which positions we should take and avoid. And up to what extent the penis should be penetrated in the vagina? We both are the lover of wild sex, now can you please tell us how hard the sex should we have? And for how long? please help.
Wanted to ask whether we can have a child. Husband is HIV infected since Five years, CD4 report is good like 1200, 1400 1700. Please tell can we have a child with unprotected sex, and that too a normal child without any infection of HIV. Please advise.
Hello doctor. Just have a doubt whether it's a serious thing to handle. We have a baby boy aged 6 month old. My husband always tells me that he doesn't get satisfaction in sex. He counts and says, only on these particular days he had a satisfied sex. Got married 2.5 years ago. Always I make moves to make him happy. But hope I'm lagging in something. He wants me to go wild but im not able to do so. I am getting my peak by stimulation of vagina. Me and my husband both make a good looking pair. Need suggestions please.
What can b the safe days to have sex without condom. I don't want my wife to b pregnant. And want to do sex without condom some times in the months.
If there was a chance for my hand to have to Precum before I fingered my girlfriend is it possible for her to become pregnant? We are so frustrated. Please answer in detailed.
No periods from last 5 months and my breasts were get slightly bigger, feeling sleepy, having back pain, stomach pain. Can you tell me what is the problem.
I had my LMP on 1.05. 16 and started follicular monitoring on 9.5. 16. On day 10th Dr. gave me HUCOG 10, 000 injection to ruptured them. Today is my 14 th day and my follicles are not ruptured. Radiologist told me they are shrink and partially ruptured with moderate fluid. And my Dr. told me to do intercourse yesterday and today. I dnt understand if my follicles are not ruptured then how can I conceive in this cycle. And what about that large size of follicular, will they convert into cyst please help me.
My all reports are normal. My husbands reports are normal. We have try to conceived last 3 years. But not success. My husband and my family worried about this. And I have done ovulation study also. What we can do now.
Hello doctor, I want to be get pregnant. My period was started on 5th november. We have done intercourse on 14th 16th 18th 20th 22th and 25th november. But today (29 november) I have so much stomach and waist ache. Please tell me. Is there possibility of get pregnant.
I am pregnant 16th weeks. My lower abdominal has so hard and so painful. I had no eating interest and no hungry feel at full day. I eat medicine -folic acid and shelcal tab.
Birth control pills commonly known as hormonal pills, oral contraceptive pills, or just pill's are an effective female hormonal birth controlling pill. Young women and adolescent girls are very frequently prescribed birth control pills for heavy or irregular menstrual flow, acne, PMS, hormone therapy, menstrual cramps. In Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), which causes irregular menstrual flow due to hormonal changes, often birth control pills are given to lower the hormones and bring them within normal range. This also regulates the menstrual flow. Often adolescent girls who do not respond to acne treatment are prescribed hormonal pills. Also, these are given to girls who have endometriosis, irregular periods, and genetic conditions like Turner's syndrome.
Concerns associated with pills:
1) Do the Pills have any health benefits: Yes, it has benefits like treatment of PCOS, acne, regulates menstrual flow, decreases cramps, and lowers the risk of cancers and anemia (know more about anemia affect on health).
2) What are the side effects of the pill: Mostly it has no major problem as such. Pills containing estrogen might increase the risk of developing clots in eyes, lungs, and legs. If a woman complains of ACHES then she should be taken to the emergency.
A Abdominal pain
C Chest pain
H Headache along with dizziness and weakness
E Eye problems along with problems in speech
S Severe pain in the thigh or calf
3) Is there a risk of developing stroke or heart attacks while using the pill: A healthy woman who does not smoke and is on pills does not have any risk of getting a stroke or a heart attack. Smoking should be avoided when birth control pills have been prescribed.
4) Are there chances of getting cancer: Taking birth control pills actually protects the woman against ovarian and uterus cancer. Some experts also feel that the pill also reduces the chances of breast cancer.
5) Does the pill cause blood clots: Yes, there is little risk of developing clots in the legs. In adolescent girls the risk of forming clots is 5-50 per 100,000 every year. In pregnant women the risk is 4.3-10 folds more than those who do not use the pill.
6) Does the pill cause birth defects: The pill has not been associated with any birth defects and also does not harm the health of the child.
7) How does the pill help in irregular menstrual flow and acne:
In case of irregular menstruation the pill helps by regulating the menstrual cycle to every 28 days. It also helps to reduce the amount and the length of the menstruation.
The hormones present in the pill help to stop the acne. OTC or prescribed drugs can be taken for moderate to severe acne.