Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa GiriYour feedback matters!
Dr Deepa is an epitome of patience.She has heard through all my pregnancy related worries with patient and reassuring manner of approach.I had a normal delivery under her guidance and expertise..Highly recommend her
Ever had tempting food calling out to you, but could not to swallow it? This could be a serious medical condition and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes, certain disorders in the throat or the esophagus culminate in acute difficulties in swallowing. Commonly termed dysphagia, this disease is directly linked to some sort of a neuro cardiac abnormality. Dysphagia is commonly noted in babies and aged people or in other words in those age groups whose immunity systems are not necessarily strong. Occasional troubles in swallowing can go unnoticed and may not necessarily raise the alarm, but if this condition prevails for a comparatively long period of time, then one really needs to get themselves checked.
Some of the most prominent causes of dysphagia have been enlisted below:
- Muscular and nervous dysfunctions: On certain occasions, the nerves and the muscles that are responsible for transporting food through the food pipe may not be functioning properly. As a consequence of which, food particles find it difficult to navigate through the esophagus and reach the stomach. Such a condition may be spurred by a stroke or nervous diseases like Parkinson's, sclerosis or dystrophy. A weak immunity system, leading to an inflammation and thus narrowing of the esophageal walls may also cause such a disease.
- Gastronomical distresses: Ulcers or inflammation of the food pipe due to some gastroenteric disorders is also a cause of dysphagia. Such a condition may arise out of innocuous situations like an allergic reaction or on account of more chronic medical distresses like cancers and tumors.
- Dryness inside the mouth: The saliva in the mouth helps in debilitating the food particles into digestible form. However, due to some kind of a hormonal imbalance, if there isn't adequate saliva formation, it becomes a task to swallow the food and results in dysphagia.
With timely diagnosis, dysphagia can be treated effectively. Treating dysphagia usually involves a few clinical methods as well as a few lifestyle changes. Certain specialists advice exercising the throat muscles that can possibly ease out swallowing while others recommend specific changes in the diet for the same. Surgical procedures involve dilation and endoscopy which clears out the surface area of the esophagus as a result of which heals dysphagia to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Ent specialist.
Hlo I do sex with my husband after 7 days of menopause now after 12 days of menopause. Bleeding start in little bit. Pls tell by I qm pregnant or not if I am then pls tell me medicine to avoid pregnancy. Thankyou.
Hi, normally I was having menstrual period for length of 5 days but now its reduced to 2 and 3 days also feeling lots of tiredness. Is this something wrong?
I am 32 year old female. I am 4 weeks pregnant as I found out through home pregnancy kit. I want to know when is the right time to meet the gynecologist as this is my first pregnancy.
Hello doctor, I am trying to conceive but I am having cyst problem but my doctor advised to take ovral l tablet. For what purpose she gave tablet. What is the usage but I saw in net they said it will prevent pregnancy. Please help me doctor.
How many meals should you really have in a day?
With the advancement in nutritional science, researchers have realised that lesser gap between meals means lesser-stored fat which in turn also helps to control blood sugar, boost metabolism and aids in weight management. After three hours of a meal our blood sugar starts falling and after four hours the digestion is complete. After 5 hours we are ready to gobble up whatever comes in our way as the body is looking for a way to refuel. This may lead to consuming high-calorie food.
Eating at regular intervals can save you from binging, keep your blood sugar level stable and help you stay energised. Also, digestion itself is work for the body and the activity leads to burning calories. However, one needs to be careful and not consume very high-calorie meals as that would increase the risk of chronic diseases.
Since everybody is different, there cannot be a set number of meals prescribed for everyone. It depends on when a person feels hungry and how that person would like to deal with it. But you need to understand your body's need for replenishment and provide the nourishment it requires. Hence, according to your body's requirement you should have small meals at short intervals which could range from six to eight in a day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Can I kiss and lick with tongue my wife vagina .Will it cause any harm to me. because some secretions in the form of fluid is done by vagina during sex.
I have my periods in 40 days for the 2 months before that i got my periods regularly what to do to get regular periods? and what is reasonfor that?
Hi , I am 32 year old female and have one daughter who is 4 years old . My periods are very normal and always come on time . I am planning to take second chance and that's why my Gynaecologist suggested me for starting folic acid tablet. I am taking the same on almost daily basis . But from last 2 months, I realised my periods are not regular at all , in the month of June it came 10 days after due date and the same is the scene this month , what is the reason why it is happening is this matter of worry , we are trying for second child too .
I'm 5th week pregnant. My doctor ask me weekly injection" maintain 250 (hydroxyprogesterone caproate 250mg) I am here for 2nd opinion is it right.?
My mother is of around 50 years now and she is getting her bones weak and sometimes her legs also shivers while standing. What should I do?
I want to know if I have sex without condom and if I ejaculate outside vagina, is my gf will get pregnant? And if I ejaculate in mouth is she will get pregnant?
Hello dear Mam I am twenty years old and my height is 5 feet 3 inch and weight is 44. My breast size is small too its near 32 size I do not use any bra and aslo feel pain in both breast .please suggest me some tips. I have left breast fibroadenoma . I feel pain in my breast most of the time in a day but not in plac where fibroadenoma has . What should I do for this. ? How I do treatment for my fibroadenoma ?when its will be best to do surgery? Is there any process to illuminate this fibroadenoma without surgery please suggest me.
The past couple of days have witnessed trending news in the form of the stunning transformation of Anant Ambani, son of Mukesh Ambani, MD of Reliance Industries Limited. Anant, who had previously been burdened with excessive body weight due to intake of some strong medications, has achieved an unbelievable target of losing 108 Kgs of body weight in just 18 months!
Many people suffer from obesity and many other conditions as an aftereffect of excessive body weight, but don't know how to address the issue to attain a healthy weight. In this regard, the story of Anant is an inspirational lesson for all those who want to lose weight and follow a strict diet plan and exercise regime continuously to achieve their goals. Just like him, now you too can attain a healthy body weight and a fit physique too through the techniques mentioned below:
1. Following an Appropriate Diet Plan - A healthy diet is the key to a good weight loss regime besides the implementation of an effective exercise plan. Anant had opted for a strict low-carb diet without the presence of sugar. This type of diet has a lot of benefits including weight loss in a healthy way. This type of diet requires you to avoid all types of processed food items including breads, soft drinks, cereals, pastas, sweets etc. And increase the intake of foods rich in healthy fats and proteins.
2. Weight and Functional Training - Weight training is known for burning calories and functional training helps in increasing your core stability through exercises like squats, stretches, lunges etc. A combination of these two in your exercise regime will not only help you lose weight, but will also enable you to do it in a healthy way.
3. High-intensity Cardio Exercises - High-intensity cardio exercises are recommended by most gym instructors to people who want to lose weight as they increase your heart rate and consume lesser amount of time to eliminate the extra fat from your body.
4. Yoga - There’s no better way to stay fit and healthy than making yoga a part of your daily lifestyle. This ancient tradition not only tones your muscles and burn calories, but also gives you a healthier life by helping you relax your mind and body both. This was also one of the techniques followed by Anant to reach his destination of a having a healthy body.
We've put together a sample diet plan exclusively for you, which can help you lose weight in a healthy natural way:
Early Morning (6:30 am - 7:00 am) - a glass of warm water + 1/2 lemon juice + pinch of salt; walk for 30 minutes.
Breakfast (8:00am - 9:00 am) - 1 cup milk/tea, with fruit, oats with milk/namkeen oats, veg. Dalia, veg. Upma, veg. Poha, veg. Sandwich, 2 egg whites/1 whole egg and toast.
Mid-Morning (11:30 am) - fruit/sprouts
Lunch (1:00 pm - 2:00 pm) - 2 chapattis with vegetable, salad, dal/curd/idli + sambhar (alternatively, if you want to have 1 bowl rice, have it with 1 katori rajma/kadhi/dal/chhole + salad)
Tea-Time (4:30pm - 5:00pm) - tea/coffee + 2 biscuits/rusks
Evening Snacks (6:00 pm - 6: 30pm) - roasted chana, sprouts, popcorn, veg sandwich, sometimes 4-5 almonds, walnuts, pista, raisins
Dinner (8:00 pm - 8:30 pm) - 1-2 chapattis with vegetable, salad or 1-2 veg sandwiches, or roasted chicken/grilled fish (if non-vegetarian)
Post-Dinner (if required, at 10:00 pm) - 1 cup of milk.
We hope the above suggestions and the sample diet plan will inspire you to embark on a journey of transforming yourself into a healthier and happier person! There's no happiness better than feeling good about yourself!
My daughter's age is 21 years till now 1st period has not appear. Can you tell me the reason and measures.
More the stamina more will be the energy to perform all daily activities.
1. Eat Healthy
Food affects your body to a great extent. To increase your stamina you need to switch to a balanced diet. A well-balanced, low-fat diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables and lean meats keeps the body healthy and increases both physical and mental stamina. Try to eat frequently in small servings to keep your body steadily supplied with energy.
Exercise is one of the most effective solutions to increasing stamina. It may tire you in the beginning; however, it will increase the stamina and provide strength on the long run. Even mild but regular exercising can help a lot when it comes to building stamina.
3. Indulge in an Activity you Like
Choose an activity that you enjoy. If you like either running or cycling, then stamina-building is going to be lot easier for you. Run or cycle for few miles daily and you will feel the change soon. You would soon be able to go extra miles easily with ease. Such daily activities may also include swimming, boating or even jogging in the park to help increase your stamina.
4. Quit Smoking
Smoking affects one’s stamina to a great extent. If you are less involved in physical activities and smoke a lot, your stamina will go for a toss. To be high on stamina, make sure you smoke less and if possible, quit it once and for all.
5. Motivate Yourself
Motivation helps in building stamina. Think positive and concentrate on the goals that you have set for yourself. Avoid thinking about possible hindrances that you may experience. Involve friends in your stamina-building activities. Meditation may also help concentrate on the good things.
Rest is as important for improving stamina as any other activity. Take ample sleep and rest to feel full of energy while performing any of your stamina-building activities. A sound sleep can help you feel active throughout the day.
7. Prevent Illnesses
The most effective way to avoid catching those pesky office colds that drain your energy is to wash your hands regularly. Avoid touching your nose and eyes with your hands; don’t share cups, pens or phones with infected individuals.
8. Relax and Save Energy
Learn to relax under pressure. Deep breathing and imaging can help. Take a few deep breaths and imagine a beautiful scene. Worrying saps energy and can reduce stamina. Saving energy at such occasions can let you feel energetic for much longer during the day.
Cross-training is one of the most effective and safe ways to improve stamina and performance level as well as to avoid injury. Choose two or more activities that complement each other, such as weight training and trail running or biking and swimming.
Male fertility surgery
Male microsurgery also involves specialised operative techniques for the repair of very small structures, such as the tubes that carry sperm (the vas deferens). It is commonly used where there is a low sperm count, or no sperm at all.
Microsurgery can be used to:
- reverse a Vasectomy
- bypass a blockage in the epididymis,
- cure a Varicocele (swelling of the veins about the testis), which allows the testis to produce better sperm,
- In the case of azoospermia (absence of sperm in the testes), microsurgery is also used to perform surgical sperm retrieval so it can be used for Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI). The genetic make up of the sperm is tested first, before fertility treatment.
Most microsurgery is done as a day surgery procedure, and you will need up to a week to recover after the procedure. Occasionally we can cure obstruction to sperm passage in the urinary tract.