Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DedhiaYour feedback matters!
Hi When I stole. Inter layer of my anus pains /kinda ichyy. Help me. What it is happening. Sometimes it doesn't happen and some time it do?
I am very fair by birth which obtained genetically from my father. But after some years probably when I entered my teenage, I got more freedom as I started to eat more junk food and started to play outdoors reckless in hot sun for more long hours. Now I am 18 and studying engineering 1st year. I am now average in colour. I think my ignorance towards my health and eating habits made me like this as I am now like this i. E, with an avg colour. Someone pls suggest me how to regain my fairness back like I want to became as fair as when im born I want to regain my original colour. What should I do? Any one please respond.
I am having chest pain from last one week. On my left breast nipple there was red color dark blood color with extreme pain. Now nothing is there but still I am having pain. My eosinophil is 9.
I have dark lips. For past few years I used to take coffee 2 cups daily. No alcholol and smoking plzz help me to get pink lips.
I'm suffering from dandruff from 2014 .I've tried different types of shampoos, ayurvedic homemade medicines .It comes back after 3-4 days once I applied shampoo or ayurvedic product or anything. Earlier dandruff used to come as kinda dust now it's like kinda big flakes with light brown color, it looked like a flake of my skull skin . I apply oil before I go to bath and washes it only with water. I bath twice in a day . Is it chronic dandruff? What can I do for a permanent relief ?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I have some dark spots on face and whiteheads (milia ) on face how can I reduce ? Suggest me any medicine or face cream.
Sometimes when work I get rashes or redness between my legs and intimate parts. I used a lot of petroleum jelly. Is there something better I can use. This only occurs during summer and then I sweat.
Respected doctor. My skin is too oily. I have to wash my face every 3 hrs. How can I prevent it and make my skin glow and be subtle. Using home remedies. If any.
I am suffering from motions from yesterday afternoon. From the 4th I went to bathroom blood also coming what I had to do.
While massaging my body today I got something hard on the left on my breast. It's something like a lump, when I pressed it. I felt pain. Please tell me what is it? Is it something to worry about?
Skin is the first and foremost organ exposed to the onslaught of a variety of germs and bacteria. Your skin fights against these germs to keep you safe and healthy. Thus, skincare should not be treated as an element of vanity. A skincare regimen is something essential for your overall wellness.
Ways you should adopt to take care of your skin on a daily basis:
- Dry skin should be kept safe from harsh face washes: Face washes have a milder effect as compared to soaps, but they surely aren't good for the health of your skin. Skin, especially that on your face, is delicate. To retain its natural glow and nourishment, care should be taken to maintain its natural oils and nutrients. Washing your face repeatedly with harsh face washes can make your skin dull and rough. If you have a dry skin, you should be extra careful to retain the natural oils of your skin and hence should stay away from soaps or face washes.
- A skin with large pores should be exfoliated frequently: Skin with large, open pores is usually oily. Excess oil can lead to several other problems like acne, pimples or skin pigmentation. Such kind of skin should therefore be exfoliated and toned as part of a person's daily routine. Exfoliation rids your skin of dead cells, which on continued accumulation, can lead to infections. However, toning helps in tightening your skin.
- Sunscreens should be used irrespective of the prevailing weather: Whether it is sunny or cloudy outside, sunscreens are a must. You should never venture outdoors without applying sunscreen on the bare parts of your body. Sunscreen lotions are known to prevent you from the harmful UV rays of the sun that can subject you to the threat of skin cancer. It is absolutely necessary to apply these lotions generously and at least twenty minutes before a person goes outside.
- Hydration is the best suited way to have a healthy skin: When it comes to the look and well-being of your skin, hydration is indeed important. Drinking plenty of water and fruit juices can keep your skin moisturized naturally. Make sure you include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
- Settle for herbal or natural face packs: Herbal or natural face packs run from a lower propensity to react with your original skin type. This helps you to avoid chances of contracting acne or any other kind of fungal or bacterial infection. You should make efforts to grind turmeric at home to apply it on your face instead of buying a readymade pack. This way, you steer clear of chemical substances and their disadvantages.