Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dedhia
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DedhiaYour feedback matters!
I have dark circles. Try many creams and home remedies but not reduce it. Have a any surgery or treatment for dark circles completely remove? Please help me. Sir.
Usually I do not smoke. But I did smoking continuous 3 days 3 piece per day but at a time back to back. Does it affect stomach by any chance? As I got blood in potty. Not sure about the reason. I am not a smoker. Did it just 3 days.
I hav a very oily face nd I hav to get rid out of it. I hace used multani methi with rose water (gulab jal) but its speed is too slow nd I want a treatment wich works with a fast speed.
HiI have yellowness in my eyewhites, also have acnes and dark spots on my face. Please suggest solutions for this.
My father had hemorrhoid surgery 45 days ago, since then he had pain and blood in stool. He was given various antibiotics and laxatives, sitz bath etc but they were not helping much. Finally someone recommended movicol. Since then his stool is soft and pain has reduced a bit but still it feels painful after bowel movements and while sitting etc. Also there is bleeding while bowel movements. His surgeon, after colonoscopy said since he had 5-6 nodes, both internal and external, so it is taking longer to heal after surgery. He recommended self dilation with size 4,5 and eventually 6 for a month so that anal canal looses out and stool does not rub much with walls, giving it time to heal. I want to know does dilation really help? He fear it would make scar bleed more due to forced stretching? Also how to get rid of pain, blood etc. He thinks initial part of his stool is hard which rubs off his anal walls, thus causing bleeding. Movicol makes rest of the stool soft but not initial part. My questions: 1: does filation help in increasing anal canal size or it makes wound worse? 2: how to make initial part of stool soft? 3: how to get rid of pain and bleeding? How long does it usually take in such cases? My dad is always sad and depressed due to this. Please help. Thanks.
I am 20 year old girl, I'm suffering from itching on breast. Now-a-days its too much, I have not yet taken any precaution. Let me know what best I can do. I wondering whether it is breast cancer or not. Please do let me know.
Hello doctors, I have constipation Problem and stomach gas problem. I am not able to clean my stomach at all I need to go to toilet 5 to 6 times a day even and then too Stomach dont get clean and I get pain near anal opening as well sometimes it bleed and pain like hell. What should i do now?
I have pimple marks on my cheeks and forehead. What should I do to have a fair skin? Pls suggest something.
Meri mummy ki heels bhaut fath rhe hai toh uske liye kya kre ki jldi thik ho jaaye wo jaada tr kaam krti rehti hai khaas krke paani mae.
Hello sir, I am 21 years old. Last two months my face is injured pimples. Its damage my face. How to I can face this problem.
Can you plzz give m tips to get rid of dark circles. N suffering from hairfall. And have alot of pimples. Suggest how to get rid of dis.
After using melacare cream my some skin. Patches turn to black. please tell me some home remedies and diet for making my skin whitish and removing all that discolouration.
Hi sir I have problem on my face. Its a oli face and the right side had so many small small moles, I tired several medicines one year ago but no use. Now not using any thing. Let help me give good medicine. Sir.
I am 29 years old male, I have excess hair and hyper pigmentation on my face, please kindly suggest what type of treatment better my problem.
Do you know the sun is making your skin age faster? Plus, 5 other reasons behind facial wrinkles
Facial wrinkling occurs when the skin develops creases, folds and ridges. The formation of wrinkles is a normal part of the process of skin ageing. However, certain factors may accelerate the process and lead to premature wrinkling of the face and other parts of the body.
The main causes of facial wrinkling are:
- Skin ageing: as a person gets older, his/her skin becomes less taut and begins to sag. The production of natural oils and fat in the deeper layers of the skin gets reduced with age, which leads to the formation of wrinkles due to diminished skin elasticity.
- Sun exposure: constant exposure of skin to the sun causes damage and speeds up the ageing process. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun break down collagen and collective tissue fibres, which is the primary cause of premature wrinkling.
- Skin complexion: due to the absence of melanin, people with fairer (lighter) skin, experience more damage due to sun exposure. This causes them to develop wrinkles much earlier.
- Facial muscle contraction: repeatedly making the same facial expressions and contraction of face muscles causes wrinkling. Those who constantly frown, smile or squint get facial wrinkles as it leads to reduced skin elasticity.
- Smoking: smokers are more susceptible to premature wrinkling. This is due to the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals from the smoke in the bloodstream, which hamper the supply of blood and oxygen to the outer layers of skin.
- Genetic factors: many people get facial wrinkling as a result of hereditary causes and family genetics.
However, the good news is that facial wrinkling can be prevented through these simple ways:
- Sun protection: This is the most effective way of avoiding wrinkles. Keep yourself protected against sun exposure by staying out of the sun as much as possible and wearing sunscreen at all times.
- Quitting the smoke: Kicking the habit will show a marked improvement in your skin quality and would help prevent further wrinkling.
- Use of moisturisers: Dry skin is more prone to wrinkling. Keeping your skin supple and moisturised prevents wrinkles.
- Leading a healthy lifestyle: The combination of following a nutritious diet, drinking plenty of water, getting enough sleep and regularly exercising keeps the skin young and wrinkle-free.
- Treatment options: There are several options to improve wrinkles by procedures which include botox, fillers, prp and lasers for skin tightening. The most suitable option can be chosen depending upon the severity and type of wrinkling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Skin is the body's most expansive organ, but a few people know how to take care of their skin properly. Between media hype and amateur beauty tips, it is hard to differentiate between myths and reality. For example, should you splurge on an expensive moisturizer or not? Here's the truth behind three common beauty myths.
- You need sunscreen only when you're outdoors on a sunny day: Sunscreen should be applied everyday whether you're indoors or outdoors. It is a misconception that we are safe from the sun's UV rays when we're indoors. However, UV rays are of two types. While the UVB rays that causes sunburn are blocked by walls, we are still vulnerable to the UVA rays indoors. UVA rays are responsible for skin ageing and skin cancer. Similarly, on cloudy days, we are safe from UVB rays but still need protection from UVA rays. Ideally, your sunscreen should have a minimum SPF of 20-30. If you don't like applying makeup over sunscreen, pick makeup products that are enriched with SPF. You need to moisturize and tone your skin everyday.
- No two people have the same skin requirements: While it may work for a person with dry skin to moisturize their skin every day, this may be detrimental for someone with oily skin. If you have oily skin, look for a lotion instead of creams, but if your skin is dry, you definitely need a cream based moisturizer. Similarly, a toner is great for oily skin but can disturb the PH balance of dry skin. Also take a look at the climate before you moisturize your skin. Moisturizing your face regularly in a humid area can lead to breakouts, while using a toner in dry weather can make the skin rough.
- Makeup causes acne: Makeup aficionados can breathe a sigh of relief; wearing makeup for extended durations does not lead to acne. The way you use your makeup and the type of product you use are the villains here. Contrary to popular belief, foundation is designed not to be absorbed into skin pores but to form a layer over the skin. Using expired products is also one of the main causes of acne. The other reason makeup is thought to trigger acne is because, if you go to sleep with makeup on, you may wake up with a breakout. This is because not washing your face, clogs your skin pores with the day's grime and dirt. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have got scars on my face due to acnes. Is there any natural ways to make those scar disappear? Those scars are over my entire face. please help me to get cleared from those scars.
Hlo doc's Meri skin bht sensitive hai. Islie mere face pe thodi thodi redness hojati hai. please mujhe koi ayurved ka best facewash suggest karo jisme koi side effect na ho or pure din ka dirt bhi face se hatt jaye sone se pehle?
1. Protect your skin from the sun: use sun screen and wear protective clothing. Cover your skin with full sleeved shirt and before going outside you can use rose water on your skin. You can use seek shades when sun rays are strong.
2. Don't smoke: smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles. Smoking narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outermost layers of skin, which decreases blood flow. So please don't smoke.
3. Treat your skin gently: don't wash your self with very warm water. Only use luke warm water and. Also limit bath time.
4. Avoid strong soaps
5. Moisturize your skin: Apply turmuric, curd, lemon paste twice in week and. You can apply. Curd daily before 10 mins bath. You can do steaming to your face sometimes and main thing is that you should always remove makeup wash your face before go to sleep.
6. Eat healthy diet: a healthy diet can help you look and feel your best. Eat plenty of fruits, veggies, water, proteins.
7. Manage stress: uncontrolled stress can make your skin more sensitive and trigger acne breakouts and other skin problems. For better skin you should avoid stress.
8. Exercise daily: if you exercise. Daily then toxins of your body will come out with sweat and you can do yoga and it will helps your skin to look better and younger
Every thing is possible. So believe yourself.