Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
I think I am suffering from tension and stress. It's because of I need to complete my portion of my exam of 10 std as my exams are coming near. And also I think I am weak in some of my subjects and I am losing my self confidence. It's causing me headache at times and I start crying at small small things .
I am 17 years old. I can't do any work because of my body pains. Even I can't able sleep properly. If I do work my body pains are very high. So please tell me a remedy for my pains.
Hello, I want to know that these days i'm not feeling well, sir me bhi bahut dard hota h kyunki me jisse pyaar krti hu uske bina nhi Ji pa rhi hu I love him so much lakin vo ab change ho gya h vo pichle 5 saalo se mere sath tha lakin ab nhi us tym PR to vo bi bolta that ki vo bi mujse bahut pyaar krta tha lakin ab SB change ho gaya h vo sayad apni family ki wajah se aisa kr rha h lakin fir bi vo online hota h lakin mujse hi baat nhi krta baut hurt hota h bahut bura lgta h samajh nhi aara kya kru uske bina nhi Ji skti aisa lgta h jaise dhire dhire mar rhi hu please help me koi meri feelings ko nhi smjhta.
I have difficulty while speaking. The words that I say becomes unclear for other. I feel more saliva comes from the glands and causes my speech difficult to understand. Does have anything to do with lack of drinking water or a lack confidence I don't go for the latter case because it happens during a casual talk.
Hi I am 23 years old girl with a bad childhood. My father and mother used to have ugly fights where my mother was always a victim it was due to another woman in my father' s life. Since 7 years I am in an distance relationship with my cousin now I am about to get married in a year or so. But the problem is I have a lot of fights with him since a year or two. I feel very insecure jealous whenever he takes others name. I have lately started abusing him he is getting tired of me. I think only he has attraction with me.he mostly speaks about it. Now he has come to india today we had a fight because he praised his sister in law for her good singing I got very angry and irritated him to the core. And my mother heard when I eas talking and said she will take me to the psychiatrist ad I feel very depressed n my mother said I am not a normal girl and I have done this many times even when he said sorry for hours. Please advise
My wife has a problem. Symptoms are morbid jealousy. How to get her treated? she doesn' t agree on psychiatric treatment. The problem repeats every 5-10 days for 10-15 days.
My wife is suffering from Bipolar disorder. She had had an episode of Mania in August after which this condition was diagnosed. Doctor had prescribed Divalpro 750 mg as maintenance drug which was later reduced to 500 mg as she was experiencing dizziness. She is facing weight gain and hair fall which is probably the side effects of this. Can we have some other alternatives to this to avoid these side effects?
Dear doctor, from 25 september I am feeling many problems about stomach. September end october start: did sonography - result inflammation of ascending and descending colon. Medication- for one month. November: no improvement was shown. Did gastroscopy- result - gerd medication - for one and half month. No improvement. Even symptoms of gerd was not there. December middle and end: weight was continuously loosing and allopathy not showing effect, 29-31dec period was worst so much weakness not able to walk, anxiety disorder and panic attack and hormonal imbalance occurs. It continues for two months around and still bit there. (mean while many blood, urine tests were done) january: started homeopathy treatment for one and half month - result was little bit shown. 3rd feb - ayurvedic started with allopathy saline 7days dns and magnexforte iv injected. Followed by ayurvedic medicine and stool routine analysis, stool culture, ct scan and colonoscopy. Told to me bacterial infection and in stool culture amikacin was susceptible. So taken amikacin 12 injections. Alongwith ayurvedic medicine. Ayurvedic medicines till going on. Alongwith panic attacks, anxiety disorder, hormonal imbalance. Solopose plus 0.5mg and serta 25mg going on with ayurvedic tablets. Dr. Please do the needful, social life disturbed so much. Wanted improvement health wise. If chronic indigestion leads to functional disorder panic attacks, anxiety, depression, hormonal imbalance, how it can be recovered. Right now homeopathy treatment going on.
I cant concentrate on anything, I usually thinking about small things like I want everything in a perfect way. Because of this I cant start or do anything I keep postponing things and I am fed up of this. Please help.
My frnd is very upset bcoz she got ditched by her bf having 2 yrs of physical relationship. Now her parents were forcing her to marry with someone else. She want to under go for hymenoplasty. please provide her a gud suggestion for her successful married life.
I think I am in depression, please suggest me a medicine which can bring the chemicals value of my mind high.
I am 40. For the last 12 years I am suffering from IBS, Headache, anxiety and extreme nervousness, weight loss and many more. What supplement should I take?
I am mentally very weak. I can not concentrate on something even on my studies. I keep thinking silly things. I feel someone is ruling on my brain. I feel lazy all time. I cannot start any work with energy. I have problem of over thinking. I feel dis-mood all time and ky mind keep moving here and there. Please suggest me some ayurvedic medicines to cure such things .
Recently I feel my self drifting from everything like office, friends, good cloths, I have lots of financial burden, unable to cope with my salary, Husband is not earning, grownup daughters, No bank deposit, have to maintain high lifestyle being related to highclass. Now a days very nervous and kids started complaining that I am changed and My behavior is irritating. Kindly advise.
I can't listen to people's mind but others can listen to my mind. So I have privacy issues, My mother is not helping me with mind listening (Telepathy. What can I do to make telepathy like others.
Gender Identity Disorder or Gender Dysphoria causes the patient to think that he or she is does not belong to the gender that may be physically apparent. This condition may cause severe stress, anxiety and depression.
Let us find out more about the depressive conditions caused due to this disorder and how this depression may be treated:
- Trapped: One of the most common emotions that a patient experiences while suffering from this condition includes feeling trapped in the wrong body. For example, while all the physical and visual signs may point at the male status of the patient, he may actually feel that he is a female. In such cases, the patient often feels like the body does not reflect his or her true gender. This can cause the patient to feel trapped, which in turn can lead to feelings like restlessness.
- Anxiety: Once the restlessness sets in, general dissatisfaction grows, which is the earliest sign of anxiety. The intense discomfort experienced by the patient can lead to severe anxiety where he or she shuns normal functioning and socialising. The patient may choose to stay alone and isolated in the long run, which can fuel further anxiety when the patient is faced with social situations like school, work and others.
- Mismatch: The depression and anxiety also comes from a sense of mismatch that the patient may feel when it comes to the gender in the mind and the physical gender that may be parlayed with the genitals as well as other areas of the body and development. This mismatch will need to be addressed in order to get to the root of the depression and anxiety experienced by the patient.
- Talk Therapy: Talk therapy is one of the most common and popular forms of therapy that has been used for this kind of disorder. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or CBT is one of the most effective forms of therapy used for conditions like depressions due to GID or any other kind of depression and anxiety. With this kind of therapy, the patient can be brought face to face with the problem before reprogramming the attitude, thinking and resulting behaviour of the patient to be more accepting of the condition. Also, any physical therapy will have to backed by it.
- Trans Sexuality and Homosexuality: With the help of therapy, one of the most important and initial barriers that will have to brought down is the opinion of the patient. The patient will have to be made aware of the fact that his or her problem does not convert his or her into a transsexual or homosexual. This condition is not the same a sexual orientation issue.