Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Darpan Kaur Mohinder SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir actually mujhe na kafii thakan si rehtii h or ab abhi mujhe koi kaam krne ko kehta h to gussa bhi bhut aata h or pasina to puchoo mt grmii me mujhe bhut jayada psina aata h or face bhi oily ho jaata h.
Hello sir, I am male 23 years old, I just shifted in mumbai with my family. From last 23 years I was living in delhi. Now I am feelings alone with my family my siblings everyone with me. Please give me some suggestions how can I managed with this problem. I am waiting.
Dear Doctor, After the 3rd delivery My wife's Behaviour had been totally changed, She is an uneducated village woman, suddenly she will fight with me with enormous strength, somebody told this is because of Black magic. I am taking all the pain for the past 19 yrs. I am so rich to show to the best doctors.
I have been ill for 6 months. I have not been doing any of my work because of headache, low mood, heaviness in head. I do not get up early in the morning. Helpless to speak or talk, weak memory, hopeless in life. I do not do my work. Only take food and go to bed or watch tv or search google etc. I gave up my job of teaching. I feel very helplessness to talk my family or others. I think I am useless and do not enjoy my life at all. I am married and I have a 4 years old daughter. It has happened 5 times before in 2006,2007,2010,2013 & 2014. After treatment I became cure every time within 3-4 months. But this time I have been taking medicines regularly but no improvement. Doctors say it is depression. But I am very hopeless this time. I do not understand what to do. Please help me.
How could I remove the nicotine from my body with out any medicine or surgery only by fruits and vegetables?
I am chewing tobacco products like pan Masala from last 4-5 years. Due to this my mouth is not opening properly. I can put only one finger inside my mouth. Is this problem can b solved and of it is then how much money will I be charged for complete treatment.
Hi sir I have suffering some problem. For the headache and body pains. Please help to me how to solve the my problem quick reply my message on the question then they ask my problem.
Is any one is suffering from depression then the normal metabolic rate will slow down of that person or not How it affect a person.
I was smoking regularly but now I started feeling light chest pains frequently so I stopped smoking but still sometimes I feel the pain. Will it get normal if I do not smoke.
Is every little ulcer under the tongue in mouth due to smoking a cancer? Because I have a little ulcer under the tongue for almost three years. I have leukoplakia near the ulcer area and some time I feel pain on the ulcer. I am a smoker. Will the ulcer disappears by it's own if I can leave smoking?
Experiencing hair loss from almost a year, wanna know is this telogen effluvium or MPB, I'm confused because of my very poor family background, I am stressed and depressed from 1 and half year and had constant headache, I think it's been a year since I've eaten any fruits or drink milk properly and was sick before 2 year, just don't want to get bald, I was taking MDT for mb leprosy.
I think I am having mild anxiety and mild depression symptoms start 1 year ago started experiencing sleepy in noon time after that I experiencing improper sleep means I used to sleep normal but I am starting to wake at same time I i wake up yesterday means if there is holiday tomorrow then I wake up at same time than I experience lack of concentration and little sleepy in day time after that I used to sleep and wake up between nights or than sleep at that time I used to remember all dream and duration of sleep also reduce as time goes I get feel tried and improper sleep lack of concentration and forget fullness and I starting losing interest in little little things after thing I had been crazy for Bikes, cars, mobile and money but now losing interest From inner I want all those things but maan nhi krta waist that is this I think its mild depression and anxiety I was thinking to take Ashwagandha will it will be okay I am 19 due to mobile I think my sleeping is disturbed due to I used mobile more than 10 hours any suggestion I go to gym but when I sleep I can not get that sleep means sukoon ngi milta h any help please.
Hi I am 21 years of age. And I'm not happy with my life. I am doing engineering now. What should I do? I do not have any bad addiction or good hobbies. What should I do?
I am male,30 and from past 4-6 months felling pain in my joints/ bones and also low in energy and anxiety. I feel loss of interest in doing any work due to lack of energy. Kindly suggest
I am taking Eptoin 100mg tablet everyday for the last 4 years for Epilepsy. For the last 4 years I didn't have any Epilepsy. Now can I stop taking this tablet? Please advise.
Having problem with my memory. I tend to forget many things at a time, some times small things some time big. Cannot understand what is the problem.
I have a some prob like Ocd and I am always in stress and depression nd lots of thoughts always in my mind. I am 29 years old, I am female, please give me some tips to recover my this things from my mind but I want to eagerly improve this problem. So please let me know to recover from my mind as soon as possible.
While small amounts of alcohol do not have any effect on your sexual health, moderate amounts of drinking are known to cause problems in both men and women.
Let's take a look at the effect alcohol may have on your body and sex life:
1. It acts as a depressant - Acting as a depressant (a drug that reduces stimulation or arousal in various parts of the brain), alcohol inhibits certain areas of the central nervous system that are important for orgasm and arousal, more specifically - the circulation, respiration, and feeling of nerve endings.
2. It dehydrates your body - Sexual arousal requires an adequate supply of oxygen and flow of blood to the private areas so as enable you to experience the different sensations that accompany a sexual act. Adequate blood flow in the case of women is important for lubrication and in the case of men for developing and sustaining an erection. Less fluid in the body and a depressed nervous system can affect your sexual performance.
3. It's not an aphrodisiac if you go overboard - Several studies show that alcohol can help certain people to overcome feelings of deficiency or sexual reserve. This can only happen if you limit your consumption to only 1-2 drinks. If you go overboard, the depressant action of the drink begins to take effect preventing your body's ability to react sexually.
4. It causes fewer erections - Drinking large amounts of alcohol or even long-term drinking can cause erection problems to develop. Erectile dysfunction is said to occur when too much drinking causes dehydration leading to a decrease in blood volume and an increase in the angiotensin hormone, which is associated with ED. The likelihood of this occurring gets further increased if the body's central nervous system is unable to act in a natural way.
5. It leads to delayed ejaculation and orgasm - A 2004 study reveals that about 11% of alcohol users face difficulty in having an orgasm. While the men faced difficulty in ejaculating, women participants required more stimulation to reach an orgasm, compared to men and women who did not drink or drank little.
6. It causes vaginal dryness - The dehydrating effect that normally occurs if you drink a lot can also cause vaginal dryness. It causes a decrease in your sensations and hampers the production of vaginal secretions for sexual penetration, leading to painful sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.