Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D.G. Dhende
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D.G. DhendeYour feedback matters!
I have hyper acidity and the air used to choke in the chest causing pain now I am better but if I perform any rigorous activity I get a mild pain in the chest section. Is it fatal?
I am suffering from high fever. sneezing and itching nose, cough and cold all time. Red eyes itching. What should i do?
I am 20 years old female I have trouble breathing from many years. It is on and off I can not sleep at nights. I feel I can not get enough air and I have to yawn to get enough air. Which doctor to consult I have seen ent nd general doctors.
How many times can masturbation is limited in a day? If it is excess will it causes any problems please enlighten us.
When I was trying to stand I am getting shivering in whole body not only when standing periodically too.
I had an accident that fractured my tibia and. Fibula. I was operated on 3rd august. And the Dr. Fixed a titanium road inside. Its over 50 days now. I was asked to take 6 week bed rest. Now on 22th sept. Was my check up day nd Dr. Advised me another, 45 days bed rest. And asked me to use my broken leg while walking with less pressure. I am feared. What precautions or exercise should I take? Can I fold my leg while sleeping.
I have a masturbation doctor doctor So I need stop that happen so pls tell me what I do thn that happen gives what kind of diseases and effects pls tell me quickly.
I'm a student and I'm living in a hostel i have stomach ache because food in not good in mess ?please help me
I am a diabetic n under insulin control. I want to change my treatment to ayurvedic. Kindly suggest d pros n cons of my above decision.
I'm 24 years old and I have breathing problems while dust fall on me at any where or in cold season it comes itself. Thank you.
Hi I got married since 21 april 2014 buy still no sign of pregnancy. We hav done test. My sperm count is quite below. Doctor said dont hav big issue just take medicine. Doctor suggest me to take all 9 m tablet. Please advice.
Hello. Sir. I have regularly face nightfall problem 2 or 3 times in a week. I.just wana know what are the remedies of it in future. And how to stop it. Is any kind of effect of it during intercourse.
Diabetes features as one of the most common ailments in the contemporary times. Mostly assumed as a congenital disease, diabetes is growingly targeting different age groups and often the outburst of diabetes is mostly unmapped. Diabetes is mainly spurred by the presence of high blood sugar content in the patient's blood. In cases where insulin, the sugar absorbing hormone, is not produced normally, the patient becomes more prone to diabetes. Many attribute this phenomenon to the changing lifestyles of the people and their food choices. In clinical terms, however, diabetes is said to be triggered off by the destruction of insulin-producing beta cells in the body.
Besides the genetic susceptibility, there are a variety of causes that result in diabetes:
- Obesity and physical inactivity: An imbalance between calorie intake and the burning of the same often results in the storage of excess sugar. This aggravates the risks of cardiovascular diseases. The food and lifestyle choices are directly related to the phenomenon.
- Abnormal glucose production by the liver: Normally the pancreas secretes glucagon when the natural percentage of insulin is low and stimulates the liver to produce glucose which is then released into the bloodstream. But under certain conditions, the glucagon level is already high in some people. In such cases, the liver produces glucose thus increasing the risk of diabetes.
- Beta cell dysfunction: The beta cells are responsible for the secretion insulin in your body. In case the beta cells stop functioning normally, a medical condition called insulin resistance arises. Under this condition, your body cells stop responding to the insulins secreted and consequently, the glucose content increases thus causing diabetes. Various endocrine diseases contribute to the malfunctioning of the beta cells.
- Medicines and chemical toxins: Often certain medications like diuretics, anti-seizure drugs, psychiatric drugs, and drugs to treat HIV may lead to the worsening of the beta cell functions and cause diabetes.
Diabetes can be medically treated as well as its adverse effects can be assuaged by ushering in a few lifestyle changes:
- Periodically checking your blood sugar levels
- Taking adequate dental care often keeps the blood sugar levels in control
- Regularly exercising and being physically active
- Avoiding junk food and food with high glucose content
- Consuming relevant drugs prescribed by the doctors
- Being wary of the side-effects in cases of organ transplantations.