Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. D.G. DhendeYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my foreskin of penis . It is difficult to push back, although I can push completely back and front but still I found this as a problem. Please help me.
I am suffering from cold since last 8 months. Took many medicines like cetrizine, cheston cold, etc. But it is still there same. Also consulted with local physicians but still I am not feeling well. Please suggest me what to do.
I am suffering from skin rashes (looks like mosquito bites) and itching. (It looks like hundreds of mosquito bite rashes in a particular area.)
Psoriasis patients may have relatives with the disease but not necessarily inheritance in every generation since psoriasis has polygenetic inheritance. Psoriasis can occur anytime from newborn to seventies but commonly affects young individuals. Severe emotional stress, alcohol intake, smoking, cold climate, infection and certain drugs exacerbates psoriasis. Psoriasis lesions may occur at sites of trivial trauma like scratches, incisions, burns, etc and thus one should avoid trauma to skin. Individuals with psoriasis over scalp should avoid harsh combing with sharp toothed comb and rather use a blunt tooth comb gently. In case of lesions over palms and soles, one should avoid walking barefoot and always use protective footwear as very trivial trauma while walking barefoot may trigger new lesions of psoriasis or worsen the pre-existing ones. If there are psoriasis lesions on beard area, then one should avoid shaving rather trimming may be tried in order to avoid exacerbation of psoriasis lesions. Similarly people with psoriasis lesions over scalp should avoid tonsuring. Regular moisturising of skin with coconut oil or other moisturizers should be done. The oil should preferably be applied immediately after bath over mildly wet skin followed by 10-15 minutes of sunlight exposure in the morning.
Starting an early treatment for skin lesions is beneficial. Limited skin disease usually responds to ointments and light therapy. Extensive skin disease requires oral tablets and sometimes injections and after the skin lesions respond well then treatment is gradually tapered and stopped. Self-medication should be avoided. Even though psoriasis has an unpredictable course and cure cannot be guaranteed but psoriasis can be managed well giving a good quality of life. Obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, high lipid levels and heart disease are the bad companies of psoriasis. One should adapt a healthy active lifestyle to keep the bad companies away as they worsen psoriasis. Balanced diet, regular exercise, meditation or yoga or other relaxation methods are beneficial and in people taking non vegetarian diet, intake of oily fish may be beneficial. It’s not worth worrying about cure instead start early treatment for psoriasis.
I am diabetes patient and sugar level is 110 and 190, empty stomach and after two hours, it's under control, even though my body decrease and weights also, so give me advice My age is 64.
I play badminton regularly because which my right shoulder pain and also some times right side ribs of my chest what should I do?
From past few days I am noticing a slight swelling in my left testicle. I am not facing any pain or other issue except some increase in sensitivity. Can anyone please explain its reason and remedy for the same.
Fasting blood sugar 143 post prandial blood sugar 215 not taking any medication please let me know what should I do?
The first thought that comes to your mind when you see a chocolate pastry or a strawberry cheesecake is an immediate urge to eat it. However, these foods are filled with excessive calories and unhealthy fats that do not contribute positively to your health in any manner whatsoever. Basically, you need to control those taste buds in order to remain healthy.
Here are 5 common foods that may be enjoyable but are surprisingly bad for you:
- Chocolate cookie: A chocolate cookie is something that you would love to eat anytime. These cookies are delicious to eat and thus, very difficult to stay away from. They contain calories in large amounts which are mainly from simple carbohydrates. They tend to raise your blood sugar immediately, thus leading to fat accumulation.
- Ice cream: Ice cream is a type of food that is high in calorie content and fat. Most of the calories are from simple sugar and saturated fat that raise your risk of heart disease. Ice cream is also known to add to your kilos in no time at all.
- Biryani: Biryani is a commonly consumed dish because of its flavor and taste. It is made up of rice, spices and hydrogenated vegetable fats, thus making it very high in terms of calories. It also contains unhealthy fats that raise your bad cholesterol levels and up your risk of heart diseases due to plaque buildup in your arteries. You should not consume it if you have a stomach ulcer as it may aggravate the condition.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine which, if consumed in large amounts, can be toxic for your body. Too much coffee might also mess up your sleep cycle and may result in insomnia. Too much of coffee is also proven to raise your bad cholesterol levels.
- Tea: Consumption of tea increases your chances of stomach ulcers and liver complications. One of the constituents of tea, tannic acid, ups the risk of anemia. It is recommended not to drink tea immediately after a meal.