Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan ChhajedYour feedback matters!
I am sunitha 45 years old female has a backpain since 15 years I had consulted many doctors eventhough I dint get relief from it, what should I do.
I am around 33 years old and recently I am suffering from severe back pain and used medicine also but of not use. How can I reduce my pain?
I'm having pain in the left part of my body from some days. I'm also suffering from lower abdomen and lower back pain. Can you please guide me what to do?
My friend is 26 years old, she has pain in the upper right arm and neck region and have tingling sensation in the same arm and peri oral region. Pain aggravates on working with the hand and. Relieves after taking complete rest. MRI says slight bulging in the region of C6, 7 REGION she has this problem since 4-5 months, doctors here are unable to diagnose properly. Can I get some help in this.
Helo, my friends right thighs are paining for past 2 days, he didn't go for play or did anything. But why? could yu please tell me why it happens like that?
I am 46 years old male having a problem with spine which is compressed at s1, s2, s3 & at c1, c2 & c3, causes severe pain in lower back. So kindly advise treatment for aforementioned problem. As my doctor says for the same no specific treatment is available. Thanks in advance.
I am feeling pain in my joints of leg & realise that there is some swelling on my joints. please give me your valuable suggestion.
I am a 50 year old non diabetic male. I have pain in my calves only at specific points and it feels like its parallel along some blood vessels. Pain is not radiating anywhere else. What should I do?
I am only 23 and I am suffering from knee pain which is mostly pains inside the knee. Moreover I have herniated disc prolapse and hemorrhoid problem for more than 7 months. The knee pain is a because of me using Indian style toilet and I can't use western style cause of hemorrhoid. Is there any way to reduce my knee pain. Help me?
I am vasavi18 years old, I am suffer with backache since last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment but no result what should I do now?
Sir I have swelling in my leg finger .I consulted local doctor n he said ki nail ke wajase wahan ka skin swollen ho gaya n kaha nail ko cut kare to he swollen jayega.
Any mild fracture in the hip can give a tough time to people. A hipbone fracture or broken hip is mostly common in the elderly people, especially in women. Mostly, the reason is underlying thinning of bones. In addition, in any hospital hip fracture is considered to be the most common bone treatment in the orthopaedic department.
A hipbone fracture can be intracapsular (within the joint capsule), or it can be extracapsular (outside the joint capsule).
What causes the hipbone fracture?
As discussed before, the leading cause of hipbone fracture is thinning of bones. So if you develop osteoporosis, you end up getting a fracture in your hip, mostly when you fall. Osteoporosis generally means your bone density has decreased, and your bones have become honeycombed. This makes the bone more fragile.
Generally, if you have a fracture in your hip, then you will feel pain around the injured portion, you will face difficulty in walking or moving. These are the most common symptoms that can be felt during a broken hip. Mostly the intensity of the fracture is determined clinically via different tests like X-ray, MRI, CT scan etc. The treatment may vary and depends upon the intensity of the injury. Now if we talk about the treatment of hipbone fracture, it's mostly surgery.
Well, it will be smart enough to take prevention regarding the hipbone fracture. There are various kinds of guidelines, which can help elders to prevent a hipbone fracture.
How to prevent hipbone fracture?
- First and foremost, it is advised to adopt a healthy lifestyle in young age in order to build a healthy bone, which decreases the chance of bone fractures in older age.
- Always remember to maintain a healthy bone.
- Calcium and vitamin D both are very important for healthy bones. Health experts advise, when you attain the age of 50 or above, you should daily intake 1,200 milligrams of calcium per day and 600 international units of vitamin D per day.
- Exercise can help you to maintain peak bone density for longer periods, and it also increases the strength of your body and bones. Balance training also plays a pivotal role since it reduces the chance of falling.
- Avoid consuming of tobacco and alcohols as it can reduce bone density.
- Get your eyes checked every year so that you do not face any problem while seeing. This is because poor view increases the chance of falling.
- Keep an eye on every medicine you are taking. As dizziness or weakness can be side effects of many medicines, these can lead you to fall often. So it is advised to discuss your medication with doctors.
- As you get older, the chance of high or low blood pressure doubles up. So you should be extra careful while standing up.
If you don't feel steady enough, then to avoid falling, it is safe to use a walker or walking stick in the old age.