Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. CharletYour feedback matters!
Sir my left side from hip joint to leg some pain is there (muscle pain) since 10 days. What medicines should I take ?
My mother have some problem in left leg. She unable to fold her left leg. When doing that she has severe pain. Lower part of knee bone pains a lot so she unable to fold her leg. Please suggest.
My tibia is been broken as I fell over from bike. Doctors did surgery nd inserted a IMIL nail. Its been 40 days I visited hospital after 30 days and I come to know that the gap left at tibia fractured place was not yet formed (may be 1 CM gap). I would like to know how long it takes to cure. I would like to go office from 2nd jan onwards will it disturb the broken leg or nail alignment.
Hello sir my name karan my problem is heavy back pain my work is system operating im sitting almost 7 to 8 hours in chair thats the reason for my pain please suggest me.
Helo Dr. Actually my problem is that my leg are so much pain when im seating on feet so it's come tooo I my pressure so whts I do.
I am 37 yrs old working in pvt. Company. Now a days I am feeling very tired after doing small household works. Legs pain after climbing few steps. Reach home after climbing 2 flrs sit for 15-20 mins by taking long breathing, sometimes cant even talk immediately.
Hi doctor im supranth Kumar and from Mumbai am doing well in professional life. Im working as a sales managed in kotack mahindra bank so daily im travelling around 80 kilometres so im using bike traveling around city but nkw a days im suffering with back pain please help me.
I'm 23year old from last 4 months I have got pain at my shoulder and I sleep a lot I do not know why earlier I used to sleep for 5 hour but from last few months I sleep for 10 to 11 hours.
Hi Sir, My brother has problem. Leg pain .but some days it doesn't feel. And someday are just full of pain. Please assist any medicine.
I am 46 year old & suffering back and lower back pain last 28 year, now I am not able to bending forward direction.
I had both the hand fingers painful. So I took blood Test yesterday reports ECR 28 and RA Factor Positive. So what medicine you will advise me doctors. Thanks in advance.
Hello hi I am sundar rao I am suffering from backache I have used many ointments from last 2 weeks but no result now what should I do ow.
I am 60 years lady having pain in both my ribs for the last about 15 days Inspite of consulting the doctor and taking tab Mobiswift one BD and hot fermentation and applying ointment no relief seems near future to my problem.
Good day Dr. My wife is 60+, having severe joint pain in her knees.Pl. spare some advise. Thanks, K.Basak
Sports injuries can occur in children if proper precautions are not taken. A proper warm up before exercise followed by stretching helps in easing muscular stress and thus preventing injuries. It is important to supervise children when they are engaging in physical exercise or sports.
The tips to prevent sports injuries in children are:
- Talk to them: A child may experience pain but may not show it, so it is important to encourage them to speak up when they experience pain. Most sports-related injuries in kids can be prevented by early intervention.
- Preseason physical: It is important to get a preseason physical to determine your child's fitness. This can help determine if the child is fit to play and thus consequently, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- A proper warm-up: You should emphasize on the importance of a proper warm-up to your child. Make sure your child performs a mix of dynamic and static stretches to warm up before playing. It will raise the heart rate and increase blood flow thus making him ready to play.
- Cross training: Children should cross train with multiple sports, as playing one sport for a long time may stress the joints. This is done to prevent overuse of muscles and prevent boredom.
- Well hydrated: Make sure your child is well hydrated as an excessive fluid loss may result in fatigue and vomiting. Playing sports in summer can result in fluid loss through sweating and therefore needs to be replenished in order to prevent further complications.
- Follow proper techniques: It is important to observe that your child is following proper techniques while playing a sport. Disregarding the guidelines can result in injury.
- Proper diet: A proper nutritious diet is recommended to make sure that your child is getting all his necessary minerals and vitamins. It allows the child to become fitter and less prone to injuries.