Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Charlet
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. CharletYour feedback matters!
I am 36yrs old female. My weight is 92kgs. I have joint pains. Please suggest me any remedy for pains.
Hey, this is about my skin. Actually my skin was much fairer than now. But in 9th class that is around 7 years back, I had lot of pimples for which I used a variety of acne products. Now my face is clear but my there are small brown spots and holes likes on my face and complexion is also darkened. Kindly suggest me anything to improve this. Thanks a lot.
I have continuous pain in my left leg from thigh to knees. My leg cramps continue. It is since from 2 to 3 months. I have taken pain killers but no effect. Taken some vitamin and calcium tablet but no improvement. Pain is continuously every time and heaviness in leg .please suggest what to do.
I got severe pain on both middle shoulders since 3 moths. Even with physiotherapy the pain is not controlling. Please advise.
I am suffering back pain last 3 months I am traveling daily. 100 kilometres on bike my age is 25. How I am relief my back pain.
Peripheral neuro pathy. Numbness in hands and legs for a long time now.. I am vegetarian. Nerve conductivity test done. A few places results are different from standards. What is a Solution?
I am having shoulder pain which seems to be permanent now. I do regular exercise but no positive result so far. Pl guide. I am interested in homeopathy remedies.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.