Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra JyothiYour feedback matters!
SIR, I HAVE LOT OF PAIN IN MY WRISTS. I FEEL IT IS DUE TO USE OF COMPUTER. ALSO I FEEL MY MUSCLES ARE SLIGHTLY WEAK. I AM USING SOYA AND EGG PROTEIN AND DOING GYM REGULARLY. PLEASE SUGGEST REMEDY OR MEDICINES.
Have redness eye. Itchy eyes. And watery eyes. Used drops such as tear drop and wanlop drop but no improvement. Pls suggest beat drop which relief me from redness and watery eye. Ps- working around 7-8 hr on computer Doc suggest me. Neph M plus and olopat eye drop along with Refresh tear drop. Need your advice on this. JIN.
I have problem of eye when I was sleep and wekup in the morning it is red what is solution for that please tell me.
I am a teenager. I'd been feeling back pain while resting on bed everyday. It started a long time ago. I don't know how it started. I used to use computer for about 14 hrs a day. Please tell.
I have problem of my eyes I'm not able to see properly that's why I wanna ask to you and I have a problem in my stomach pls try to solve this problem.
I am 63 year old. I developed a boil on the lower eye brow of right eye towards the temple. There is swelling and pain. What shall I do?
My eyes power are becoming less day by day. I am suffering from high myopia and my glass power is -7.50 D (left eye) and -6.50 D (right eye)? Will I become blind one day?
I am 40 years and suddenly my eyes started blurring and after diagonise my eyes was drying please let me know the reason for eyes drying ?
Every day I use to watch my internet. So that my eyes were becoming dry and low sparking. Please show me any good oily eyedrops that could show my eyes brightly.
I have red eyes for more than 5 days and also itchiness. What kind of medicine should I use, is there any injection available.
Iam feeling itch in my eyes from a long time around 4 years can you suggest any solution to my problem.
We are surrounded by light from everywhere on all sides. Wherever we go, there is some source of light, be it natural or man made. However, exposure to bright light in excess can cause strain to your eyes and if this is continued your vision quality might decrease.
Here are some ways you can adjust light in order to lessen eye stress and to increase your visibility:
Make adjustments in your workplace:
According to studies, it has been shown that half of people who work in front of computer screens every day suffer from eye strain. Not only the computer, but the entire lighting around your workstation may also be causing damage.
- Reduce the brightness of interior lights. Many offices have bright, fancy interior lighting. Use of light bulbs and fluorescents should be lessened.
- In case of the presence of a window right behind or in front of your work desk, more strain is imposed upon your eyes because of the reflections on the screen. You should change the place or use dark, thick curtains or coat the glasses with anti-reflective material in order to reduce the glare.
- The blue light emitted from the computer causes a great amount of eye strain. You should adjust the brightness and keep it as low as possible.
Improve your home lighting:
For people who spend a lot of time at home working, adjustments should be made to the lighting in order to reduce eye strain.
- Avoid reading in a dim light room. This can give you headaches and produce eye strain. Any kind of activity where a lot of focus is required in dim or poorly lighted environments causes damage and strain to the eyes.
- Use desk lamps, reading lamps, under cabinet lights in the kitchen and other types of lights everywhere you work.
- If you work in a place for more than an hour, a nearby light would make it less stressful for the eyes.
For people with low vision:
- For people with less power of vision, proper lighting is a must. A 60-year old man would need to double the amount of light to carry out any activity which a man of 30 years would require.
- People having disorders such as macular degeneration, glaucoma and similar vision disorders need advanced lighting and should consult a doctor for ideas on improving their home lighting.
The presence of proper lighting improves our concentration, our ability to read, and we can differentiate between colors better. Therefore, always opt for the best lighting to avoid giving stress to your eyes.