Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. C BhideYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of Gastric? If feel like something is pushing my heart, but have normal breathing…. It has been for three days. What my be the cause of this? Thanking you…. In advance.
My mother is suffering from insomnia and some time she have headache and gas problem in stomach then what is the guidelines for solution of these disease.
Hello I have a shameful problem. I have a big painful sometimes itchy lump on the hole of my ass, I don't know what it is or what to do about it. It's just 1 lump on 1 place, not around the whole it look more dark and red. Its thick round and big. What could it be and what can I do about it?
I am suffering from abdomen pain, that comes from back.Ultrasound report is normal.I also feel pain in back bone since last three months due to that suffering from constipation.My doctors treated with different medicine without any relief.Kindly suggest me what to do ?
Constipation with gastritis and occasional Acidity. bowels not cleared, some tendency of motion in upper abdominal, stomach not cleared. Sleep disturbed due to tension. My age 65 years (male) Kindly suggest remedy. With regards.
He is suffering from some urological issues, then radical cystectomy is done 5 days ago now today morning he has allowed some liquids but in evening the abdomen has distended, he fells severe pain in abdomen and bowel sounds are absent, gives me the solution.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.