Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C B Ram Chaudari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. C B Ram ChaudariYour feedback matters!
I got the feeling of something being stuck in my throat every time I swallow. This has been going for a month now. It keep coming and going every day. What is this.
Hi this is Abhíshêk here I have pain in my stomach from last three days Also pain in throat from last evening. Please suggest.
Hello. Im shantanu. At last few months im feeling some sickness in my body. And im feeling so weak. Also my hair fallen every day and lots of hair gone from my head. Also every kind of meal not effecting me and im soo thin also please detect that what the problem is? I will so thankful.
Suryanamaskar is known best exercise as per ayurveda, can it is useful for the backpain due to the travel? pl advice the exercise and other remedies, as now a day bumps on road causes back pain.
My skin is very sensitive and my face is getting darker losing the original complexion and glow. I'm working right now. What should I do to keep it healthy.
Which exercise is gud for loose belly fat. Crunches ya aerobics. Ya yoga n other exercise pls explain I need your help.
Hlo doctor, I am 24 years old female. I am suffering from huge hair loss from past 1 yr. I tried almost everything to cure this problem but it resulted in white hairs and even more hair fall. I had got smoothened my hairs 3 years back. Doctor plzz help me out of this problem what should I do to stop hair fall and promote hair growth?
With changing times the nature and effects of virus and bacteria are also changing and due to this, one of the biggest risks of unprotected sex is catching a sexually transmitted disease or STD. An STD can be contacted by any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STDs are serious diseases that should not be ignored and require treatment and medication. Some common STDs are:
The only way to protect yourself from an STD is to abstain from unprotected sex and always use a condom. Sometimes STD infections have no symptoms and can remain dormant for years, hence it is essential to get yourself regularly treated for STDs if you have more than one sexual partner.
On the other hand some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a Sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hi Gud morning. I'm 28, working in Finance BPO night shift. My weight is 104 kg. I have interest on homosex, but I wish to get married soon. So can I satisfy my girl in future. Or I need to take council to come out of homosex. Any clear explanation for this please. Also my dick size is very small. I attach my penis pic below. Please advise whom I need to contact. I'm from Chennai.
Hi I'm a male if using fairness creams and other creams and skin product is harmful for our skins thn how people r fair or having fair skin without using any fairness creams or any skin product for the skin or face please tel me please how they look or have fairer skin without using any fairness product for face and skin. please tel me plz.
I am 26 years old. I have severe headache since last few days. From yesterday I am having fever too. please provide me the solution.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I want to loose my weight. I feel little flab now a days. My height is 5'10" and weight is 86 kgs. Kindly suggest.
I had my last period on 19th july n had unprotected sex on 31st july, I took ipill on 1st aug n again I had sex on 9th aug n took unwanted 72 on 10th aug. I was expecting my period n on 14th aug little blood came out as period blood but it stopped on that day itself n after that I was getting white discharge as usual. I waited till 20th aug, my period not started, I took a home pregnancy test twice on 21st aug morning at the same time with two strip n as the result C was marked deeply where T was marked lighter but 2 marks came on both. I went to the nearest pharmacy and bought Mifegest Kit. 21st aug morning at 7: 30 am I took 1 mifepristone tab in empty stomach followed by 2 mifepristone on 22nd mrng same time n another 2 mifepristone on 23rd mrng. Aftr taking mifepristone on 21st mrng, from 21st n8 only bleeding started n after 2 mifepristone on 22nd, heavy bleeding started but from 23rd aug, dat much bleeding z not der. Blood color z brownish n a slippery liquid z mixed. Is there any problem? Pls suggest, my abortion z successful or I vll get more bleeding within a few days.
- Facial skin fairness and desire to have acne-less and blemishes-less face has been a need of men and women (esp. young girls) since time immemorial. Modern market forces exploited this demand by selling chemicalized and synthetic facial creams without caring for side - effects to the users. Users also, in a quest to get quick remedies, became careless and ruined their skin tone and glow for years in most of the cases.
- Its a good sign now that people have understood the principles and benefits of Ayurveda and demand for these things have increased manifold in recent decade.
- But frankly speaking, it will benefit those perfectly and GUARANTEEDLY who follow the basic principles laid down for taking such treatment.
- Cleansing the intestines, detoxification of the body, controlling and modifying food habits, following the intake of medicines with permissible vehicles (Anupaana) i.e. some herbs to be taken with water, some with honey, some with turmeric or honey as per DOSHAS vitiation. Then timing of taking medicines such as before or after food or mid way of food intake are important.
- Avoiding certain foods or food combos are very important. In acne and blemishes salt is to be taken in restricted quantity -or not at all- to get rapid benefits. Similarly certain do's if advised such as taking certain herbs, foods etc, if instructed, should be followed such as Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) or Neem decoction, turmeric milk etc should be honoured.
- Cleansing the intestines by soft laxatives and herbal bitters doing 'pittavirechan' (bile excretion), raktashodhan (blood purification) by certain simple Kwathas (Decoctions) of herbal combos, application of facial scubs and packs by 'Varnyadi Gana' herbs (classic herbal group of ten herbs advised in Ayurveda) are of unique importance.
- As we see in day to day interactions, people are not very careful about following the restrictions of food such as salt as told above or avoiding 'abhishyandi' (channel blockers such as curd) food. There's still no side effect but expected response period or degree of effect certainly goes down. However in Rasa Chikitsa (calcined metals and precious stones) 'Anupaana' gains more importance else some unwanted effects may be seen.
- So its better to follow Vaidya's (Ayurvedic Doctor's) instructions for any kind of Ayurvedic treatment. When you are using herbs for BEAUTY, it becomes more important to follow the instructions so that effects and perception are clearly visible in shortest possible time period.