Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bobe Jyoti Anant
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bobe Jyoti AnantYour feedback matters!
In modern life, the word stress is not new. Almost everybody is in stress, be it financial, personal or professional. According to Ayurveda, stress is that situation of your mind when it is imbalanced. If you are not under stress, then your mind will be relaxed and stable, and it can perform everyday activity normally. Hence, when you are under stress, Ayurveda has a solution for you to relieve you from stress and lead a normal life.
5 ways through which you can deal with stress with the help of Ayurveda are:
- Take a Bath: Although bathing is your daily habit, yet by bathing you can control your stress levels. When you take a bath, it helps your body to release tension and relax the nervous system. While bathing, you can add 1/3 cup ginger powder to the water. This will increase the healing and relaxation process. You can also take Epsom salt bath as that too will help you to relax and cleanse.
- Practice Oil Pulling: For removing the natural toxins from your mouth and increasing your sense of taste, you can gargle with warm water toasted with coconut and sesame oil. Start by swishing the mixture of oil. You can swish the oil from the front to back, side by side and throughout your teeth for about twenty minutes. After spitting the oil out, you must rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Do Abhyanga: This is an ancient practice of oil massage where you use oils to calm the nervous system and rejuvenate the tissues by lubricating them. With this self-massage of oil, you can promote circulation of blood throughout your body. Abhyanga is a practice of rejuvenating your body through massaging the different parts with organic oil. There are different types of oil in Ayurveda that are used for various purposes.
- Practice Nasya: This is another technique in Ayurveda where medicated oil is applied to the nasal passages. When you practice this, the delicate nasal tissues are soothed and relieve stress. However, pregnant women and menstruating women should not practice Nasya. Every morning apply a few drops of Nasya oil to your nostrils for getting better results.
- Massage Your Feet before Bed: Another way to relax your body from stress is by massaging some oil before sleeping. For this, you may use brahmi oil, bhringaraj oil, or sesame oil. With this practice, you can soothe your body and release the pressure, thus getting relief from stress.
You must try these everyday so that Ayurveda can relieve you from stress. However, do not forget to get to experts if you still find yourself under stress.
I am 19 year old. And I had anal sex with my boyfriend and I was in periods and it was my 4th day. Now there is 2 question I wanna ask 1) will there be any signs of getting pregnant? 2. My anal is paining so is it normal or should I take some pills?
I am having period problem the bleeding last for 10-12 days with pain in lower abdomen and inflamation in vegina. What to do?
Sarwalheartsurgery at max institute of ctvs, max superspeciality hospital, mohali has launched endoscopic vein harvesting (taking out veins through key hole) on a regular basis for bypass surgery. We are the pioneers in this region north of delhi with no other hospital offering this so far on routine basis the procedure is of immense benefit. No long incisions on leg, low or no infection rates and no uneasiness, less swelling of legs at a very economical cost extra to the package. It has huge benefit in females cosmetically and no infections especially in obese and diabetic patients.
Manufacturers use to describe benefits of plant-derived phytoestrogens on breast health. However, no clinical trial have ever demonstrated such benefit. Serious drug interactions are possible with any of these herbs, especially if you take a blood-thinning medication such as warfarin.
Breast enlargement might be a side effect of certain drugs such as estrogen, contraceptive pills, paroxetine, and fluoxetine. But, any of these medications are not approved for breast enhancement.
Me and my gf had sex by wearing condom but after ejaculate wen I removing condom I was condom has broken but I ejaculated outside her vaginal and is that leads her to pregnancy I am afraid doc shall she take I pill and in a month she is taking 3rd ipill is that make her bad or after taking ipill she won't become pregnancy please help out from this.
Hi I am used primontn 5 mg for periods delay pls advice its safe not a side effect ya give a advice a periods delay medicine name jisme side effect na ho.
My last periods was on 17th of last month yesterday I had a spotting but not bleeding. Late night I had pain in my abdomen. I intercourse mith my partner 6 days ago. Is this is the symptoms of early pregnancy. If yes then please help me with this.
PMS or premenstrual syndrome affects women exactly prior to their menstrual cycle. This syndrome may have affects manifold, impacting a woman’s physical health, behavior and emotions. The condition is very common and affects more than 80% of the women before their monthly cycles begin.
The exact cause of PMS is not yet ascertained. It is believed that changes in hormones in the body can lead to PMS. Before the menses start, progesterone and estrogen levels tend to dip in the body. This hormonal dip results in anxiety, anger and irritability issues. Levels of serotonin, a chemical in the brain which affects your moods and thoughts, in the body also decrease at this time. Here are certain factors which make you prone to PMS –
- Family history of PMS
- Being subject to domestic violence
- Emotional and physical trauma
- Substance abuse
- Past history of mood disorders
The menstrual cycle lasts for 28 days. On the 14th day, egg is released from the ovaries; this is known as ovulation. The bleeding or menstruation occurs on the 28th day of the cycle. Symptoms of PMS start to show up from around the 14th day of the cycle.
PMS includes signs such as abdominal cramps, bloating, acne and sudden craving for sweet foods. Stomach disorders such as constipation and diarrhea are also common. mental disorders such as anxiety and mild depression have also been observed.
Managing PMS Symptoms-
With PMS, one can take these steps to deal with the various signs of discomfort. Here are some remedies to deal with PMS symptoms:
- Eat a balanced diet consisting of fruits and vegetables to get Vitamins and minerals in the required amounts.
- Keep yourself hydrated to ease symptoms of bloating.
- Consuming supplements of folic acid, Vitamin D and calcium can help easing the symptoms.
- Sleep for 6-8 hours on a regular basis.
- Exercise regularly to beat stress and avoid bloating.
- Try relaxation techniques to get rid of stress or at least limit stress levels.
- Some pain killers can help combat the pain resulting from muscle aches. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.