Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bobe Jyoti AnantYour feedback matters!
Coconut oil is popularly used as cooking oil and also as a hair care and body oil. It is generally viewed as a substance in which nutritious food is cooked in. But the fact is that, coconut oil itself is a superfood that has tremendous health benefits. The oil itself is a source of nutrition to our body! it can be consumed as cooking oil or can also be directly applied onto the various parts of the body.
1. Rich source of vitamin e - coconut oil is rich in vitamin e which is ideal for both skin and hair. It can be used for repairing damaged hair and skin by direct application as well.
2. Slows ageing - this oil slows down the ageing process by defending various good body fats and several tissues from damage.
3. Aids weight loss - it promotes weight loss and is considered as ideal cooking oil to be used in food while reducing weight.
4. Protects your body - it also is a great moisturizer of the skin and helps in battling oxidants inside the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
How to identify labour pain vs normal pain? What to do during labour pain? How to get prepared for normal delivery? Kindly help me by providing apt answer for my question.
While having sex my wife's vagina gets air bounded and occurs some awkward sounds. And she feels some pain around cervix when I inserting the penis. What is the solution of it?
I am having sex with my wife by using condoms. But we don't like to use condom and don't want child for one more year. So is there any suggestion? As I have heard ejaculating inside her on certain days of her cycle won't make her pregnant?
Her last date of periods was 5thh of april and w had done unprotected sex on 14th of April after 2 hours of sex I give an ipill to her coz there was something goes inside her vagina soo please tell me she is secure or and today suddenly she has fever of 99degree and started vomiting is she pregnant?
I had small follicles in ovaries Dr. Prescribed me my pill for regular periods. After how many days period come stopping that my pill tablet? I had one week but my period didnt come. Please please let me know.
Muje period me jyada blooding and pain hota h din me 4 pad change karne padte he. please koi upay bataye
Helo doctor, My fiance got some problem with her masturbation, she more often never get a period on time normal than usual delays up to 10 days delays , is this problem will reduce the possibilities of to get pregnant? Whats the reason for it and what are the remedies are available to avoid this kinda period delays and stay healthier for herself.
After the eggs are collected and fertilised in the laboratory, the embryo transfer takes place. Usually and this entirely depends on your situation, about one or three embryos of the best quality are selected to be transferred to the womb. After introduction to the uterus, the egg attaches itself to the wall of the uterus for the pregnancy to come into effect. Embryo transfer is the last step in the IVF cycle.
The procedure chosen for transferring embryos usually depends on the clinic chosen. But most of them involve the following steps:
- The eggs take two or three days to fertilise. When they are ready, the embryos with the best quality are selected. These are then transferred to your uterus.
- A speculum is inserted into your vagina by the doctor. Then using ultrasound for guidance, a catheter is passed through the cervix. This catheter is used to pass down the embryos into the uterus.
- Your lifestyle after the transfer should be docile and cause you minimum stress.
- A pregnancy blood test will be given to you two weeks after the transfer. If the test comes out as positive, an ultrasound is scheduled after another two weeks.
In the process of transferring the embryo, there are no significant risks involved. There might be problems during passing the embryos through the catheter, if you never have had a baby before or your cervix was not assessed before the IVF cycle was initiated.
Chances of Successful Pregnancy:
With age, female fertility declines. It helps if you are younger when using your own eggs. After a survey it was found that women:
- aged below 35 have 40.6% chance of success
- aged between 36-37 have 35.5% chance of success
- aged between 38-39 have 28.1% chance of success
- aged between 40-42 have 21.2% chance of success
- aged between 43-44 have 11.2% chance of success
- aged 45 and over have 3.4% chance of success
Youth is something which is associated with vibrancy and grace. It can be said that over the course of time, there is a big impact on one’s youth. No matter how much vibrancy a woman may retain as she ages, her youthful looks are often at the receiving end of time’s cruelty. But, of course, it does not always have to be that way, especially if a woman is willing to try out fillers!
Fillers are a very effective way to make a woman look younger and they are also very safe, as long as a person who is experienced is the one who is administering them. They are injections which contain a variety of components. One of the major ones happens to be Hyaluronic Acid. While this may seem to be just another name of a chemical to most people, it is very important as it is naturally present in everybody.
In fact, it is a sugar which has a pretty big part to play in terms of the volume of the skin and its condition. Over time, the elasticity of the skin and how well it covers the underlying tissues reduce. When a dermal filler is injected, it provides a boost of this sugar, which helps fight off the effect of ageing, and quite successfully so.
The material that is injected through dermal filler is absorbed over the course of some months by the body. As a result of this, it is true that a person who has chosen dermal fillers to look younger will face a need to have this procedure done again every 10 months to a year. However, judging by the radically beneficial impact that shows almost immediately on the face, it can be said that going through the process again is something that a woman who has had dermal fillers before will think is surely worth it!
One of the biggest advantages of dermal fillers is the low risk factor associated with it, unlike other methods. It is considerably safer than surgeries, which can have their own potential complications and also have longer recovery times. Apart from waiting for some swelling to subside, there is negligible recovery time for dermal fillers. When there is so much in favour of it, why not give dermal fillers a shot? They not only fill one’s face, but also fills one with the exuberance that comes with looking younger! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
We got married 5 months before. Third month we planned for baby and she got all symptoms before missing period. By 30th day she got her period. Now 5th month is running and again she used to get all symptoms like vomiting sense, sore, frequent hungry, more pissing, tiredness etc. Today she is in 30th day and having periods pain since yesterday. Hello, This is PMS symptoms which can occur 3-4 days prior to the onset of menses and shall end once the menses start. The symptoms are similar to early pregnancy but confirmation is only after menses are missed. Thanks your prompt reply. So today is her 31st day. Till when can we wait for pregnancy confirmation unless she miss her period.
Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV) is a STD caused by the three different types of the “Chlamydia trachomatis” bacterium. LGV is generally a disease of the lymphatic system. It is characterized by small, asymptomatic skin lesions along the pelvis or groin region. It has been noticed that men are more prone to this than women.
What are the symptoms of lymphogranuloma venereum?
The symptoms may start within a few days or months after coming in contact with the bacteria. Some of the common symptoms are:
1. Pain during bowel movement
2. The growth of small painless sores in the genital area
3. Your skin might swell and turn red.
4. There can be drainage from the lymph nodes in the groin.
5. Blood and puss may pass from the rectum as well
What are the possible complications related to lymphogranuloma venereum?
1) The patient may have brain inflammation although this is very rare
2) The patient may suffer from infection in joints, eyes, heart, and liver
3) The rectum may get narrower and scary
4) There may be long-term swelling and inflammation of the genitals
How can you diagnose lymphogranuloma venereum?
1. Generally, doctors suspect lymphogranuloma venereum when the patient is suffering from genital ulcers, swollen lymph nodes and proctitis (inflammation of the rectum and anus).
2. Rectal specimens, genital lesions, and lymph node specimens are taken to test for Chlamydia trachomatis. This is detected by culture, nucleic acid detection, and direct immunofluorescence tests.
What are the treatments available for lymphogranuloma venereum?
People with LGV must be treated with antibiotics and drainage of the bulbous growths may also be necessary for symptomatic relief. Generally, two antibiotics are used to treat such patients:
1. Doxycycline, may be used to treat patients who are not pregnant.
2. Erythromycin is used in other cases and especially for women who are pregnant.
HIV positive patients and HIV-negative patients are treated in the same way. However, HIV patients may have to continue the treatment for a longer period of time due to the compromised immune system. The patients have to abstain from sexual activity till the completion of the antibiotic dose. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello doctor I abort my baby last month due to brain not developed properly. From that time I'm facing leg pain very badly. Please suggest.
First of all, if you want to get results in garbha sanskar, you must believe in garbha sanskar. It is a method to plan your precious babies, health, smartness, colour, mental activity and other as best. For that both parents will mentally prepare and do planning for pregancy in good season. Before pregnancy, do ayurvedic panchakarma therapy for detoxification and rejuvenation of whole body. Then take proper diet and proper medicine according to your prakruti, then do some meditation yoga, spirutial activity to remove impurities in mind from both the parents. Select good days for conception and clean place, then take schedule of 9 months. Ayurvedic remedies for mother has to be followed for good development of features to avoid complication during pregnacy. During 9 months of pregnancy, there is reform structure to mother what to avoid? What to eat? How to behave? A number of parents take benefits of garbha sanskar and believe in that.