Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
How should stay long time in sex? Is there any food to follow to increase sex time? How to increase sperm health?
I am having cough for the past 2 months. It gets severe at night. Ive taken medicine, but no change. What am I supposed to do.
I am suffering from allergy. The dust, strong odour and cold are the main allergen of my symptoms that are sneezing, water discharge from nose and sometimes tachycardia, But have no heart complication which shows in recent ecg and chest x rays by the expert.
I masturbate 3 times in a week. Its become my habit. Now 23 years old. Now I have a fear that will it affect my marriage life?
I cant sleep for last 3 days for because of work and my body is paining. what should I do? Please help me.
I have an bought. I I'm smoker my age is 24 years after 2years wona married anything problem for sexual. I read in news paper no children will born. Can you give me correct suggestion.
I feel sleepy and tired all the time even though I have enough rest everyday. Please help to overcome the problem.
I have chest pain since 2 years but does not have cardiac problems in x ray. Some one told that may be muscle pain. Please give a favorable reply.
Sir I am facing a problem of breathing since last 6-7 months and becoming thin day by day. And sometimes feel like my breathing process is not going correct as am not free from those last 7 months.
I got intense itching on my body especially on my head, shoulder and on my back while sweating (in special cases like when my body is exposed to sunlight, whenever I eat something spicy, whenever I feel too warm.) please help me to get out of this trouble.
My son is suffering from sinus problem since last 8 years. He is suffering from frequent headache and nose blockage. He has been operated two times and also undergoing homeopathy treatment. Please help.
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.