Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavesh N. ThakkarYour feedback matters!
Having lower back pain when I get up from bed. It is severe in the morning while I get up but disappears gradually.
Insomnia is the condition of acute sleeplessness, and it takes a heavy toll on your mood, your energy levels, and your ability to concentrate and work during the day. Some of the most common symptoms of the condition are:
- You find it difficult to fall asleep even if you are tired
- Once you wake up in the middle of the night, you cannot get back to sleep
- You cannot work or concentrate on anything during the day
- You stay mostly fatigued, or irritated throughout the day
- You have to depend on pills or alcohol to fall asleep.
- You wake up very early in the morning, no matter how late you sleep
What could be the causes for insomnia?
Insomnia might last just a few days if it is induced by some temporary cause, like stress at your workplace, or any other personal issue you can be facing. However, when the cause is a long rooted one, insomnia might persist for a long time. There can be a mix of many causes for that to happen:
- Psychological stress or other emotional discomforts - Common psychological problems like anxiety, depression, chronic work stress, grief, and also bipolar disorder can be the causes for insomnia.
- Illness or other medical problems - There can be many medical causes or other illnesses at the root of insomnia like allergies, acute asthma, hyperthyroidism, Parkinson's disease, kidney related diseases and cancer as well.
- Medications - There can be many drugs, which might be prescribed by your doctor, but still be responsible for insomnia. These include antidepressants, corticosteroids like thyroid hormone medicines, few blood pressure medications, certain contraceptives and stimulants for ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- Sleep Disorders - Insomnia, though in itself is a sleep disorder, can also be the symptoms for other sleep disorders like sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and other disorders related to jet lag or if you are working on a late night shift.
In addition to these causes, some daily lifestyle habits might act as triggers to insomnia, which include:
I am 49 years old I am suffering with boval elergic intestinal disorders since 20 years no control of the motion unspedcted go to latrine.
Knee pain is something that can affect anyone - irrespective of their age. While sometimes it may be of minor importance - and can easily be handled by self-care, often, lingering pain is a manifestation of some other serious underlying problem, such as arthritis. In this case, it is imperative that you consult a doctor and take appropriate measures to combat it.
Arthritis: The chief cause of lingering knee pain, arthritis itself can be of a number of types:
- Osteoarthritis, which is a result of deterioration of cartilages due to wear and tear
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, an inflammatory chronic disorder
- Septic Arthritis, causing pain, swelling and redness.
- Gout caused due to the development of uric acid crystals in the joints
Soft tissues around knee can cause knee pain similar to osteoarthritis Bursa around knee can cause inflammation and pain Tendon insertion can cause insertional tendinopathy All these are amenable to conservative and non-invasive therapies like cold packs , NSAIDs, and local hydrocortisone injections. Tendinopathy responds very well to ESWT( Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy).
Fractures: These are caused by the breaking up of the kneecap due to falls or collisions.
ACL Injuries: Caused due to the tearing of the anterior cruciate ligament (that connects the femur and the shinbone). Especially common in sportspersons such as footballers or basketball players.
Meniscus tears: The meniscus or the rubber-like cartilage (that acts as a shock absorber) can be torn by sudden jerks or excess pressure.
Symptoms:The major symptoms of knee pain include weakness, redness, instability, stiffness or the inability to properly straighten or move the leg. Often, a deformity is also visible, such as a bone sticking out of the leg - in which case it is advisable to consult a doctor immediately.
- Possible risks: Factors which include the odds of being inflicted by knee pain and cause serious complications include :
- Being overweight: This exponentially increases the stress or pressure that is applied on the knee joints - even in doing mundane tasks like walking up and down stairs.
- Excessive physical activity: Some activities, such as sports apply excess stress on the knees as compared to other tasks.
- Loss of muscle flexibility: Tightness or weakness in muscles causes increasing number of problems in the knees. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
Hello Doctors, I am writing this on behalf of my friend. He is addicted to drink alcohol from last couple of years and still continuing frequently. Moreover, he is mentally and physically fit and a blood done too. How it would it affects him in his coming future and what are your suggestions over this?
I have acne marks on my face. Its been about 1 year, I have tried many medicines but none of them were beneficial. I am 19 years old teenager with dry skin type. Want to get rid of this marks.
I'm an 21 year age male. I get very tired and skin looks more dull day by day. Stress and nervous a bit.what can be done?
I want to loose my weight and burn my fat My tummy is getting bigger due to over eating and fat Please suggest somw thing to control. It.
Are you aware that shaking hands can be an early sign of thyroid disease?
Yes, that's right! Even in patients who have a low thyroid function, shaking of hands can appear when the dose of thyroxine becomes too high - and it can be a reliable indicator to titrate the dose (which means, if an increase in dose of thyroxine makes the hands start shaking, then the dose should be reduced). In hyperthyroidism (or excessive thryoxine hormone synthesis states in the body), one of the cardinal symptoms is shaking of the hands.
So how do you know for sure it is due to thyroid hormone excess? And how do you differentiate this from other kinds of tremor?
I suffer with the common cold easily and which last for 20-30 days and lots of congestion set in my chest.
Hi doctor I'm suffering frm ACNE (Pimples) prblm frm the past 3-4 years taken plenty of treatment's nd used soo many medicines soap's cream nd gels bt no use of tht no pimples reduced instead of reducing it's going on increasing any solution fr this please let's me help out it than.
Hi sir my name is Madhan. I need a help from you. My mother getting every day B. P as 179/100, 160/100, 180/110. Like this. How to control this. What is the treatment and what are the lab test I have to be done.
Pain in veins and swelling, stiffness in shoulders and Arms done MRI, X-Ray but unable to find the problem. Please help and suggest what should I do?
They say a smile is your best accessory and to maintain your smile, regular dental checkups are essential. However, your smile isn’t the only reason to visit a dentist. The condition of your teeth is also a window into your overall health.
Here are 5 reasons you must visit your dentist at least twice a year
Regular Cleaning: Regular brushing and flossing aren’t enough to clean your teeth thoroughly. Plaque and bacteria can build up between teeth and in other hard to reach areas. Only a dentist will be able to clean these areas. This is also because over time, plaque hardens and becomes difficult to remove. If left alone, this could also lead to the development of cavities and other oral problems.
Prevent Tooth Loss: The later a cavity is treated, the lower the tooth’s chances for survival. Regular dental checkups can ensure that cavities that identified in their early stages for easier treatment. Early identification of gum infections and periodontal disease at regular dental checkups can also help prevent tooth loss.
Oral Cancer Screening: The earlier oral cancer is detected, the earlier it can be treated and stopped from spreading further. Early detection can lower the chance of this cancer spreading by 90%. The symptoms of oral cancer include persistent sores, change in texture of part of the mouth or tongue, pain or numbness and white or velvety re patch on any part of the mouth.
See Hidden Dental Problems: It is only in the later stages of a cavity that we experience a toothache. Regular dental visits can identify these cavities much earlier. An X-ray that is part of your dental check up can also help identify hidden problems like impacted wisdom teeth or a shift in your teeth due to an overbite or jaw problem.
Unhealthy Teeth, Unhealthy Oral Cavity: Unhealthy teeth can also be a sign of other diseases and conditions such as heart problems, diabetes, endocarditis and osteoporosis. Dental checkups are also essential for pregnant women as gum disease has been linked to premature birth and low birth weight. A visit to the dentist can also help treat sleep apnea.
In addition to the above, visits the dentist regularly also helps from developing any kind of diseases. This is because identifying and treating oral problems in their early stages prevents complications like root canals and tooth extractions that can be quite expensive. So, stop making excuses and schedule your dental checkups today. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.