Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but not effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My skin is dry and spot my face so please tell me sir ki chehra par clean and glowing lane ke liye kaun si cream use karu ki chehra Ek dum saaf Aur clean ho Jaye aur colour fair ho Jaye mera please sir tell me.
I got Angular Cheilitis in Sep 2016 on my right lip corner. I did not use any medication and it healed by itself in 15-18 days. Then 30 days later, I again had the same problem on the same location. It has persisted for 20 days now with very little sign on improvement. My Vitamin B and Iron levels are normal as suggested by my blood report in Oct 2016. Once a week I take 30 mg of Zinc Chelate tablet also. Vitamin D levels are also 50+ (due to supplementation). I can't understand why my immune system is not responding effectively in this case. Please help!
What can I do? every time I have headache when I had cold and I feel like something beep sound in my ears and and my nosy flow like water and sometimes had fever?
Age 44 years. I am overweight and need to reduce my belly on priority. I have to travel as my job needs travelling and eat outside mostly. Avoid fast foods strictly but drink sometimes. Please advise on how to shed weight.
Sometimes I get a back pain for continuously for two to three day's, and get relief after next day automatically. What is the reason for that.
I used to drink 9 to 10 hot cup of tea with milk, is it harmful for my body? And for growing my body what should I do?
1. Tooth decay: the presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
2. Injury: if there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental x ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
3. Inflammation: constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
4. Sinus: a dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
5. Infection: inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth x ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.
I am 24 years old girl. I have body acne more on shoulder. Please let me know cause and remedy. Thanks.
I'm 31 years old woman. Got married 3 months before. My problem is experiencing an urge to urinate quite often from last few days! what can be the cause of it?
I am 24 I had last period on dated 18.2. 16 and on dated 04.03. 16 had sex use protection but still I had not get period pls advice.
Dear Respected Doctors, I want to know if after extraction of a tooth, it is necessary to fill with artificial tooth. What will happen if it is not filled ? Thanks please.
Cow Urine is used for purposes of therapy in traditional Indian medicine and is called Gomutra. The use of cow urine for therapeutic purposes has a long history in Indian culture. In India, cow is considered to be a sign of spirituality. Urine from a cow that is pregnant is believed to contain special minerals and hormones. It should be noted that cow urine therapy is not a nourishing process. Instead, it is cleansing and detoxifying in nature.
Pharmaceutical Benefits of Gomutra are:
- Used in Ayurvedic treatment of cancer and leprosy.
- Anaemia can be treated using a mixture containing Triphala (Ayurvedic herbal rasayana formula made of three equal parts of Bibhitaki, Haritaki and Amalaki), Cow milk and Gomutra. The mixture is known as Mahayograj Guggul.
- It is used in the treatment of fever. A mixture that contains Gomutra along with ghee, yoghurt and black pepper is used. Sore throats can be treated by gargling a mixture of cow urine distillate along with honey and turmeric powder.
- A mixture of daruharidra and gomutra can be used to treat epilepsy.
- In Nigeria, convulsions in children are treated using a concoction made of garlic, tobacco, rock salt, cow urine and lemon basil juice.
- Gomutra is also helpful in treatment of peptic ulcer, asthma and certain liver ailments.
- Some Indian scientists from CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) received a US Patent for a mixture of cow urine distillate, which acts as an antibiotic. The purpose of the cow urine is to behave like a bio-enhancer, which promotes the antimicrobial functions of antifungal and antibiotic agents.
- A US patent was acquired in 2010 by a research department of Deolapar and National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) for a drug based on gomutra, which validated its claims of being an anti-cancer drug. The mixture is claimed to prevent DNA damage caused by oxidation.
- A water extract of Daruharidra (Tree Turmeric) called Rasanjana is administered with cow urine as a medication to treat Kapha originated skin diseases.