Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
my nephew is suffering from himophilea-b and he is very weak he can't eat proper food. So give me advise abut us. How can cure this problem. Give me some home tips. And give dite chart or name the food which is help full for him.
My son who is 5 years gets lot of burps and has gas. Occasionally complaints of stomach pain. Any home remedy please.
I have 10 month baby. She has watery loose motion last night, and today morning. I gave pre pro sachet. But not stopped. And motion is green colour, why.
My baby bazel is 15 months old and he is not crawling ,not standing & not walking. He is only rolling and sitting. Kindly suggest what should I do.
My 5 year old son is suffering from Enlarged Tonsil since last 1 year, please suggest for best medicine.
About feeding baby: can I feed my 4th month baby cow powdered milk is it safe for my child. If can please tell about dosage .pls help mee.
My Daughter She is 7 years old. She is very weak, her weight is 15 kg only. But she is active in study, playing and everything, I consult Endocrinologist visited doctor in sirsa, he write tests and amt. Of test is 8000. What can I do. Problem is Vrinda not gain weight or height. So give me right suggestion about it.
My 7 months old baby girl is putting pressure while urinating like as if she is pooping. Is it because of uti. She groans and makes sound of strain while peeing. Kindly tell me the reason.
Hi, I gave birth to baby boy in november 2014. Breastfeeding for my baby is very less. Giving external feed. How to increase my breastfeed. Please suggest.
My three months old infant is not drinking milk properly since 4 days. He sleeps all the time. I tried to make him wake up in several ways but he doesn't wake up and more over he is rubbing his eyes. His right eye is watering. Please suggest what to do. I am more worrying about this.
My daughter age is 5years and 5month she look bulky and her weight is 32 kg, please advice me what should I do?
The partial or total inability to hear is known as hearing impairment or hearing loss. It can be present at birth, or develop later in life.
There are a number of factors, which may cause hearing loss
1. Age - Age is the biggest factor when it comes to the loss of hearing, and you may lose the ability to hear as you age. This condition is known as presbycusis. It becomes difficult to understand high-frequency sounds like that of a child or a woman when you get old.
2. Noise - When you are exposed to loud noises for a prolonged period of time, it damages your ears. This leads to loss of hearing. 5% of the total population of the world is affected by noise (the degree of suffering varies). It may be a result of continuous exposure to loud music or a sudden exposure to a loud noise like an explosion.
3. Hereditary disorders - Hearing disorder may be inherited by the dominant or recessive genes of parents in the child. 70-80% of these cases inherit from the recessive genes, whereas 20-25% inherit hearing loss from the dominant genes.
4. Trauma - Serious injuries of the head/ears may cause loss of hearing, which may be either temporary or permanent. When damage is caused to the brain, the brain fails to process the message conveyed by the ears. So even if the ears are totally functional, a person may face the problem in hearing.
5. Perinatal problems - The ototoxic effects on the fetus due to excess intake of alcohol during pregnancy lead to hearing the loss in about 64% of the infants born to alcoholic mothers.
Also, premature birth can be associated with hearing loss due to high risk of being exposed to noise in neonatal units.
Knowing about the causes of hearing loss can lead you a step closer to preventing this disorder as you age.
Here are some useful tips that can help prevent hearing loss:
1. Be more aware - You should be diligent and aware of the situations, which may risk your hearing ability and should try to avoid such situations as much as possible. Limit your exposure to sources of hazardous noises like firearms, firecrackers, concerts and clubs.
2. Take precautionary measures - If your occupation calls for working at an environment of loud noises, use earplugs or earmuffs to block out the excessive noise. Also, make sure that you work in a place where employers take all the necessary measures of noise control under the federal or state regulations.
3. Monitor your use of gadgets - Monitor and control the use of hearing devices, and try to reduce the use of headphones/ earphones as much as possible.
Related Tip: Why Do You Get an EAR Discharge?