Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Bhagawat Jaybhaye

General Physician, Navi Mumbai

80 at clinic
Dr. Bhagawat Jaybhaye General Physician, Navi Mumbai
80 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Bhagawat Jaybhaye
Dr. Bhagawat Jaybhaye is a trusted General Physician in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. He is currently associated with Mangaldeep Hospital in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Bhagawat Jaybhaye on has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Mangaldeep Hospital

Plot No D/57, Sector 12, Kharghar. Landmark: Opposite Gokhale High School & Opp to Ganesh Mandir, Navi MumbaiNavi Mumbai Get Directions
80 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Bhagawat Jaybhaye

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

It's been 5 months of my marriage and still I am not able to have proper sex with my wife. I do not know why I am not able to insert my penis in her vagina. My penis get erect at the time of romance but when it comes to intercourse I am not able to insert penis in her vagina. I masturbate at times when I not get satisfied. Can you please suggest.

General Physician, Noida
You have problem of sustaining your erection. There may be some organic problem with your body systems: 1. Iliac steal syndrome: as you are up and try to insert blood flow is diverted more towards iliac muscles and less blood goes in penis making it loose. 2. Valves of veins draining penis may be nonfunctional so that blood drains out quickly from penis making it loose. Your wife's vagina may be hard and at the time of insertion, she might not be relaxed and ready for insertion with lack of natural lubricant fluids in her vagina and as you try to insert, your attention from your sexual lust is diverted making your penis loose. So you need to give you guidance about positions and posturing during sex, along with methods to keep erection sustained, use of penile ring and details of medication to increase hardness of erected penis and for boosting your sexual stamina. You may have further discussion through private conversation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I hv a neck pain and I can move my head to one side to other it pains every time I turn my head I can not drink or eat properly.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrate user, this appears like a muscle spasm. Apply heat with warm water bottle to the affected area (be careful not to burn your skin). Do not indulge in exercises or massages. Certain medications may be prescribed if this is the exact diagnosis but some more details are required from your end eg, duration, onset, posture, trauma, etc.

I got married 3 years back, but I was unable to put my penis into her hole. Could you please suggest any mediation to expand her hole. Thanks in advance.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. First you have to investigate why you are unable to insert the penis into the vagina. If the vaginal hole is so tight, foreplay and lubrication can help. In any case, before asking for medications, do consult a gynecologist for investigation. That should be safe. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm having vomiting for last 5 days, and I'm unable to eat or drink anything, everything comes out as vomiting. So I took a pregnancy urine test, it turned out to be negative. Then I tried blood test for hCG count which was 170 which indicates positive pregnancy. But then I proceeded for ultrasound which showed nothing and no pregnancy was declared. So is it possible to have negative ultrasound and urine test but positive blood hCG test? There is no specific reason given by Dr. for positive blood test. I cannot understand whether I'm pregnant or not.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Hcg is a pregnancy hormone and when levels exceed a limit it is shown in urine and we test it's presence by looking at 2 lines, 2nd line is due to hcg. Your levels in blood are marginally high to show it in urine test which is positive. There are 2 reasons for not showing in ultrasound, either it is too early or it's a tubal pregnancy. Get a repeat ultrasound test done after a week but no need to do urine test as it's likely to remain positive. Do take time tested tablet for vomiting in pregnancy-pregnidoxin twice daily on empty stomach and eat fat free food preferably liquid nourishing food like diluted milk and curds.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 17 year old male, and having severe headache, vomiting and dry cough from past two weeks had consulted a doctor but that did not worked. Please help me!

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problem, without causing adverse effects. It requires study of your case and symptoms in detail. To start with, take homoeopathic medicine arsenic alb 30 daily in the morning and in the evening and give feedback after 4 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I don't have children's I got married in Nov 2013 sperm count is 60 mill in1. 5 ml.

General Physician, Nashik
Following general measure will help to increase sperm count and motility :- 1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning. 2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A, C,D, E and Zinc 3) Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday. 4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor mera naak humesha jaam rehta hai 1 saal se upar ho gya hai . Raat me soote time to saas ni le pate nosal drop ka use karna padta hai.Doctor please advice me ki kya karna chaiye jisse ye meri problem shortout ho jye ?

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist,
If u are using nasal drops for a long time then u might be having rhinitis medicamentosa.U also might be having deviated nasal septum. Consult ent specialist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I am 31 year male and I have b. P low what should I do? Please tell me.

General Physician, Faridabad
there is no medicine for low bp. increase salt intake, coffee,drink 3-4 litre of water daily. thanku you
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have hard pain chest problem due to lot of smoking cigrate. Can you help me frm these pain.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Masters in psychology counselling
Psychologist, Hyderabad
Dear lybrate-user, have a general health check up, it is good that you stop smoking, try this method we are destroying our health by smoking normal human takes oxygen into lungs 12 -15 times per minute (12 - 15 breaths) lungs mixes oxygen in blood and it purifies our blood, by smoking we are mixing not only oxygen adding and mixing bad elements like nicotine etc. In oxygen, that spoils our blood and our body all organs like lungs, heart, kidney etc. In our body. How to quit: by willingness and willpower" where there is a will there is a way" reduce one by one day by day.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mera sperm bahoot hai patla ho chuka hai. Mujhe apna sperm gada kerna hai .please suggest me some good medicine.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Faridabad
Eat more veggies and fruits studies have actually shown that men who are mostly vegetarian last much longer in bed than non vegetarian they have more stamina due to the nutrients they get from these fruits and veggies especially potassium yoga exercises regularly which increase your blood in body particular to those organs involved in addition 2-eat healthy nutritious diet like fresh green salad with meal 1 tomato 1 onion 1 cucumber daily use 3.avoid fried food like chicken fish egg spicy food 4-drink warm milk before sleep consisting with walnuts or dry dates 5-may take ayurvedic remedies for fast effective result.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis head big at time of intercourse .partner feels more pain and can't penetrate .what should I do.

MBBS, PG Diploma In Emergency Trauma Care, Fellowship in Diabetes
General Physician, Delhi
Please do foreplay and use lubricant . Vagina can take larger penises easily. Even the child comes through the same vagina. The problem is that your are not fully arousing your partner . Time to work foreplay before indulging in sex
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sometime my headache that time I could not see anything my eye please sir cure my deases.

General Physician, Mumbai
For headache take tablet paracetamol and Check your eye sight for refractive error and we also have to rule out sinusitis or migrane as the cause of headache after clinical examination
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I sir I am sumit jagtap. I am studying in third year bcom. I am 21 years old. But my head is paining too much because of study purpose. So please consult me.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
You could be having an eye strain problem or an emotional one related to anger. So do visit an optician and then a counselor. One of them may advise meeting with a neurologist to investigate any problem that is neurological in nature. If the emotional problem resonates with some truth, do meet with a counselor and learn how to deal with that emotion, even if it is from early childhood. Due to your age, there could be some issues from childhood, which are coming up for the last time seeking a resolution. Do sort it out now for a lifetime of relief.
50 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is 62 years and suffering from diabetics for last 20 years and now due to uncontrolled diabetics me father suffering from diabetic retinopathy and this one eye is get affected from glaucoma and unable to see from that eye is there any cure for this problem and precaution.

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
General Physician, Sri Ganganagar
First control diabetes by insulin .For retinopathy take laser and inj. To eye. Discuss and treat properly. It is serious matter.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from ringworm problem, it is get very much spread on my skin, so I want to know treatment to cure it ?

International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, BHMS
Hi, homeopathy is a safe, gentle, and natural system of healing that works with your body to relieve symptoms, restore itself, and improve your overall health.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Good morning, I am suffering from piles it's on miner level after some medicine almost recover. I need active can I take iso 100 protein on my diet actually doctor advice me to avoid egg so I am in confuses should I take take protein or not.

Homeopath, Raebareli
No you should not take any supplement - this will cause additional burden to your stomach-resulting in constipation followed by non-healing of piles.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have rashes on my back on the place where elastic of my undergarment is there. Which ointment should I apply and which medicine should I take?

General Physician, Cuttack
1.You are having fungal infection. 2.Apply panderm plus ointment twice daily for few days. 3.Avoid wearing tight and synthetic undergarment, use cotton under garments. use clean under garment daily. 4.maintain personal hygiene 5. consult for further advice
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I climbing on steers than I am very tired. My heart beat become faster. My stamina goes low as earlier. Please tell me some diet or fruits by which I remove this problem.

Dear you please check the haemoglobin count. Pomegranates, grapes, carrot's are better to you. Please try draksharishtam + lohasavam 30 ml twice daily after food.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 22 year old male, I have severe sneezing for the last two days. What should I do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
if symptoms are sneezing, running nose, blocked nose 1. Take proper rest/ lot of fluids 2.Take proper home made diet. 3. steam inhalation carefully by steam inhaler twice a day for 2-3 days Consult Physician for further Management
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Good Afternoon Sir, Sir I Masturbate Since Last Six Year. NOW, I Am 20 years Old. And now my penis going small. And penis never is now highlighting.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Masturbation has no side effects. These are some key points about the average penis size. While 85% of women were satisfied with the size and proportion of their partner's penis men were less sure of themselves. 1 45% of men believe they have a small penis. It has been concluded that flaccid lengths range around 7 to 10 centimetres (2.8-3.9 inches). Flaccid circumferences range around 9 to 10 centimetres (3.5 to 3.9 inches). Erect lengths range around 12 to 16 centimetres (4.7 to 6.3 inches). Erect circumference is around 12 centimetres (4.7 inches). A higher BMI and older age appear to be weakly associated with a shorter erect penis length. Male concern about whether penile size lives up to the desires of females seems to be Largely misplaced. One study suggested that while the majority of women, some 85%, were satisfied with the size and proportion of their partner's penis, men were less sure of themselves. 1 Almost half of men in the study (45%) believed they had a small penis - yet the researchers reported that small penis size was actually rare. The average penis size to be as follows: Average length for an erect penis is 14.2 cm (5.6 inches) Average circumference of an erect penis is 12.2 cm (4.8 inches). Men who want surgery to increase the length of their penis should try non-invasive methods like penile traction devices or extenders first, and in some cases, even try therapy to make them feel more confident about their bodies. There is no proven scientific method to increase size, girth or grip of penis although many false claims have been propagated by advertisements. The size is determined by an individual’s genetic build and length actually has no relation with sexual pleasure or satisfaction as many wrongly believe. Be happy with your individual qualities nature has bestowed on you. At present, there is no proof of any non-surgical technique that permanently increases either the thickness or length of a normal penis. Some general research has been done regarding the safety and efficacy (or lack thereof) of the ingredients of various pharmaceutical or quasi-pharmaceutical preparations, but thus far, nothing has emerged to cause mainstream medicine to adopt any of them. There are also risks inherent in some of the more invasive procedures, with negative outcomes ranging from the tearing of skin and scarring, to permanent loss of sexual function.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed