Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bala KadbadeYour feedback matters!
Pomegranate - the powerful antioxidant.
Pomegranate a sweet fruit that is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fibres. This is what makes this fruit so healthy, so as it is also called as the powerful antioxidant.
" here are some amazing benefits of pomegranate"
Pomegranate protects your skin by aiding cell regeneration and tissue repair as well as by improving circulation, which in turn aids healing of wounds. Pomegranate protects your skin from damage caused by prolonged exposure to the sun. It is also known to help fight skin cancer. Pomegranate possesses properties that help prevent wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and hyper pigmentation. The elastin and collagen in the fruit help make your skin smooth yet firm. Yes, use pomegranate for skin problems. The molecular structure of pomegranate enables it to penetrate skin and provide moisture from deep within. Pomegranate is rich in vitamins and minerals which, in turn helps fight dandruff, strengthen hair follicles and promote hair growth. Owing to the high content of antioxidants, pomegranates can minimize the effects of free radicals and permanently eliminate them too. One of the biggest benefits of pomegranate juice is keeping your heart healthy. Pomegranate juice is a potent blood thinner thereby preventing the clogging of arteries. It actually fights various forms of cancer, right from prostate to breast cancer. Owing to the fact that it is rich in enzyme inhibitors, it controls cartilage damage as well as degeneration. From dysentery to constipation, pomegranate has properties that fight off these conditions. Pomegranate is rich in iron and helps regulate hemoglobin levels, thereby curing anemia. Rich in vitamin c, pomegranate helps soothe inflammations that are inherent to conditions like sore throats, asthma and wheezing. Pomegranate helps improve blood circulation and prevents clotting of blood. Pomegranate boosts energy levels and cleanses your body which aids weight loss.
Thanks for reading this article" pomegranate - the powerful antioxidant, if you like this"
Hello doctor I had taken two ipill last month and I bleed after taking it .within 7 days. Now its been more than 1 month im having high blood pressure .is this becoz of pill and will it get reduced?
My pregnency test is positive.But am suffering bleeding still 10 Days (per day 2pads)i consult doctor she said only gestation sac in your utrus
If I do sex on three consecutive days than do my wife has to take I pill on all three consecutive days?
My wife period start 14th may & today we have done physical relation without protection, is there any risk of pregnancy or not.
I am 20 years old & female. i am 40 kg. and I want to gain weight but feel like eating food. and getting periods pain before and during periods since last 4 years. What should I do.
Bacterial vaginosis is an infection that occurs in the vagina due to an imbalance in growth of the vaginal bacteria; It is the overgrowth in the naturally occurring bacteria in the vagina causes the imbalance. This disorder is very common among women, especially among pregnant women. This problem is usually not very serious and tends to subside within 4-5 days. However, in certain cases, they are capable of causing serious complications.
Symptoms of bacterial vaginosis include:
- Vaginal discharge that is white or grey in colour
- Constant itching in your vagina
- The vaginal discharge usually has a foul smelling odour
- Burning sensation during urination
Vaginal bacteria can be either good or bad. Any disruption in the delicate balance of the vaginal bacteria can lead to bacterial vaginosis. There is no exact known cause of this disorder, but it is believed that having multiple sex partners can aggravate this risks. Other factors include:
- Douching: If you clean your vagina with water and other cleansing agents on a regular basis, it might cause a bacterial imbalance, thus leading to this infection.
- Multiple partners: Having multiple sex partners puts you at a higher risk of contracting bacterial vaginosis. This disorder may also lead to various complications such as:
- STIs: This infection may make you highly susceptible to various infections such as Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhoea.
- Disorders of the pelvic region: Bacterial vaginosis may lead to inflammation in the pelvic region, which in turn may lead to infertility.
- Preterm birth: It increases the chances of premature birth
- Smoking: Smoking frequently increases the risk of a bacterial vaginosis infection.
- Unprotected sex: Having sex without proper protection increases the risk levels of bacterial vaginosis.
There are certain preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent this condition:
- Use soaps which contain no or very little chemicals to clean the region around your genitals
- Use latex condoms during sexual intercourse to prevent STIs.
- Do not clean your vagina (the practice referred to as douching) on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hi, I had sex with my girlfriend on may 3 at that time the condom broken but I didn't ejaculated. After two days she got period and after 4 month we went to ultrasound for safety and that to shown nothing. My fear is somewhere I read while pregnant women get periods and ultrasound not shown while pregnant bcz fibroids will that happen in my case please help me thanks.
I am seeking from high fever and headache and I pregnant since 9 month so I can take a medicine.Please tell.
I had a miscarriage in Oct 2015. Trying since February 2016 again. This cycle I took Siphene 100 mg and was on follicular testing. Ovulation was proper. I also took duphaston twice a day for 14 days. I had developed a dry cough since a week and cough very violently at night. I can feel the pressure in my pelvic region. Could this affect chances of conception and implantation?
My wife is pregnant from 1 and half month. Prob is that there is bleeding also. Doctor is saying no gurranty of child. Please suggest me about Medicine and test from which it can be cured.
When it comes to health, there is no taking a chance. Most of us are in the habit of storing some medicines at home, which could come in handy, say for a headache or an acidity attack. However, these often remain in the medicine kit for a long time before they are actually used. So, finally when the day arrives when there is an actual need for it, we are not sure if it is still usable. The one thing we dread is the use of a medicine, which is past its expiry date.
What if there is an adverse event? What if there is a complication or a side effect?
Then, if we are not in a position to get a fresh pill, we would rather endure the pain or acidity than pop that outdated pill. Is it really prudent to do so? I say otherwise. Most medicines have the expiry date to indicate the date or time, until when the drug would have the most potency and efficacy. Meaning to say, the drug may become weak (take longer to act or may require more of the drug to produce the same effect) when taken after the listed expiry date.
The truth is that most pharma companies list a date, which could be months, if not years, ahead of the actual expiry date. In reality, a drug never really expires. Most medicines can be used up to a few months after this date. Some medicines may even be useful after years of their expiry date.
It depends as to what the medicine is for:
- Painkillers are usually harmless to take beyond the expiry date. If there is no effect (even prolonged), then try to get a fresh one.
- Chronic medications like anti-hypertensives and anti-diabetic medications can be used up to a few months at the most, not beyond. Make sure to monitor readings to check for the efficacy. Often times, a greater dose may be required to get the desired effect, but this should not be done without medical supervision.
- Biologic products like EpiPen, eye drops or injectable substances should not be used, if they are cloudy. In fact, most of these should be kept for a very short period after opening.
- With any expired medicine, keep your doctor posted, especially your chronic meds to seek further advice and information.
The place and the way the drug is stored also may help in retaining its strength. A drug stored in the fridge is safer than something stashed away in a cupboard with a lot of other things. Keep these in mind, and take a call! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.