Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 21 years old. My height was 5.4 feet actually I am not happy with that height I want 5.7 or 5.8 feet height now what I was do?. Please help me.
Dear Dr I am 51 years male physically fit. Problem is at this age also I have very strong libido and wish to have every day sex. My wife is not supporting this and because of that I get the chance of sex only once or twice in week. I want to know is there anything wrong with me or my wife as she is 6 years younger than me. Please advise. Rgds.
How can I increase my body and become fit my height and body is not suitable for my me with respect to my age.
Hello, I am 43 years old, recently I found in my reports that I have LDL Cholesterol 145. Pls suggest how to control and reduce it.
Mai 36 saal ka hoon. Mere back bone aur knee me hamesha pain hota hai. Aur mujhe nind bhi bahut aati hai. Jiski vajah se mujhe koi bhi work karne me problem aati hai. Please suggest me about this.
Hello I am eating healthy diet daily but my becoming tired after a small work I am unable to walk also please help me.
Hi Doctor I have small balls in my head though its not a pimple but paining initially and wen dry it becomes itchy also due to water change there is some dandruff like deposit on my scalp due to this my hair is falling n became rough. Also there is gray hairs but the pattern is very unusual as in one hair their is three colors black, bright and shiny brown and gray. Though I use heena very less once in a two months approx or more than two months. Pls suggest me any solution. Thank you.
I am 62 Years old & live in Chandigarh. I underwent an angioplasty &was implanted a stunt. I am allegicto pollens and eucalyptus. I often have a low immunity. I do take multivitamins and calcium duplents. Please suggest how can I feel a better energetic.
Hello Cardiac Doctors, We have been blessed with boy baby on 10-APRIL-2016, and my wife having congenital heart disease (Severe PS VSD), now here my question is that she is continuously feeding my baby through breast feeding so the continuous breast feeding may create any problem to her heart or not? Please suggest. Thanks.
Mujhe last month periods ke baad se vagina me itching and irritation ho rahi h.Painful intercourse and burning on urination.
I had posted a question two days back and this is in continuation History is LMP 9th April, usual cycle 26 days, last and only sex this moth 22 April with condom but as I felt condom leaked took I pill ECP on 23 (in 26 or 27 hrs after the episode), HPT negative and I got Beta HCG yesterday and the level is less than one But I have not started my menses even today, please guide can I be pregnant.
Hair are the most adjustable feature of your face and you can easily transform healthy hair into whatever style you prefer. However, healthy, shiny hair requires nourishment which can easily be achieved by adding foods with necessary nutrients to your diet.
Listed below are a few food items you need to add to your diet for healthy hair:
- Fish oil: Fish oil is present in fatty fishes and is high in omega-3 fats which are important requisites for healthy hair. Almost 3per cent of your hair strand is made up of this oil and it can also be found in the cell membranes of the scalp. Hence, loading up on omega-3 fatty acids is a great way to provide nourishment to your hair shaft and the scalp.
- Coconuts: Coconuts are fruits brimming with potassium, which is an essential electrolyte and provides nourishment to the nutrients already present in the cells. Coconuts consist of Vitamins A and K along with essential fats which can be used for cooking instead of vegetable oil because of its high smoke point (the temperature at which cooking oils begin breaking down).
- Greek yoghurt: It is packed with protein which is the fundamental unit of a hair strand, this delicious food item is a must-add to your diet. Greek yogurt also contains pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) which boosts blood flow to your scalp and combats hair thinning and hair fall.
- Spinach: Adding Popeye’s favourite vegetable to your diet is always a good idea as it is packed with essential nutrients. It is an excellent item to battle brittle hair as it boasts of vitamin A and C, iron, beta carotene and folate (essential nutrients for hair growth). These ingredients together moisturise your hair to keep the strands stronger.
- Sweet potatoes: With age and constant exposure to pollution, your locks lose their natural shine. To recover the lost radiance, add sweet potatoes to your meals as they are packed with beta carotene which changes into Vitamin A in your body and revitalises the release of sebum in your scalp. Sebum forestalls your strands from drying out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.