Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B S Yamgar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. B S YamgarYour feedback matters!
I have bad breath problem since 6 yr. I have visited many dentists they said. There is no problem in my mouth although always have bad smell and taste in my mouth even dry mouth specially in the morning. I also feel bad smell coming out of my nose also. I brush twice still could not get rid of this problem. I do not thing scaling will help me as I have this problem for way long years.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am underweight. I have normal diet but it is not benefiting me. Please help me how can I increase my weight.
I have many pimples on my face and also their spots I feel very bad for this please suggest me to avoid pimple and these kinds of problems.
My age is 39 .and weight 86 kg height. 5.11 .my face is tall and according to my body and age face is small .so how can I change face .and please suggest balance diet .as I vegetarian .
I have fever since 2 days, which is relieved by paracetamol. But again rises after a few hours. Fever doesn't exceed 100 degrees. I have a lot of body pains, especially in my back, shoulders and legs. I also have a little shivering. I don't have any cold or cough complaints. Please Help!
Hii, this is mandeep, I just want to increase my height becoz gng for army selections. Now my height is 165cms, I need 170cms still 5cms required please give any height supplements or remedies.
I am 30 years old female and from last 2 years I am having spinal pain and because of its effect on my neck sometimes I can't straight it up. Sometimes it seems that everything is moving. and its a very problem for me. What should I do? I had consulted to doctors but there is ni improvement.
I am a 21 year old male, my hairs are turning into white with very fast rate please give me remedy for it ?
Hello doctor, my daughter has got fever suddenly after she got bitten by some insect. What may be the consequences?
Hi, my age is 22. I married in December. Since then my period is irregular. Sometime it takes more than 2 months to come. I am also planning a baby since last seven months. But not able to conceive yet. I consult with a doctor three times. Every time she advised me regestrone pills. After taking pills my period comes within 10 days. But with out pills my period takes 2.5 months. Dr. Also suggested me to lose weight. Due to this I am very depressed. Please advice.
Please follow below mentioned safety guidelines –
1) Always light fire crackers in open Spaces only. Stand at an arm’s length from crackers while lighting the crackers.
2) For children, always lit crackers in presence of parents or elder persons. In case of burns , immediately management can be possible.
3) Keep safe distance from our body while lighting the crackers.
4) Keep bucket filled with water near the place where fire crackers are to be lightened.
5) Store crackers away from electrical supply or sources of fire.
6) Crackers which do not explode, should be doused with sand or water. Prevent children from picking up such fire crackers.
7) Use bucket of water or sand to discard used fireworks.
1) Don’t bend forward while lighting Crackers.
2) Don’t use loose or nylon cloths while lighting crackers.
3) Don’t Carry Crackers in pockets of Shirt or pant.
4) Don’t rub your eye if fire cracker injury to eye occurs. Wash your eye immediately with water for 10-20 minutes.
5) Don’t cover crackers with glass bottles or Containers for extra sound effect.
6) Don’t light fire crackers on your hands. But many people have a tendency of lighting the crackers by bringing the Cracker to the candle. Cracker may burst in your hand & causes severe burn injury.
7) Never throw crackers at any person, electric poles, electric wires, appliances or animals.
8) Fire Crackers which failed to explode should not be picked up. Because these might explode in picker’s hand.
9) Don’t burst crackers without using footwear.
10)Don’t burst (light) rocket in bottle because these may cause eye injury & facial injuries.
11)Don’t give rockets , bombs to children for lighting.
12)Toxic substance used in crackers are harmful to our health & noise generated by crackers cause immense suffering to birds & animals.
12) Do not light crackers indoors.
13) Do not open crackers & light them. It is dangerous.
14) After burning sparkles do not throw them on the floor. Put them in water.
My girlfriend is suffering from irregular periods prblm she do not have period for 6 months some time for 3 months she is so week the amount of blood is also very low n her digest is also bad I want to know the reason of these things n also want to is these all are interrelated n is this safe to have sex with her she is so weak so is there any prblm to have sex cause she also want to have sex but because of her problems she fears sometimes what she we do please suggest us.
I have a deep scar due to popping my pimple, I want to reduce my darkspots, please help me. I have oily skin, I use acne star gel & acnelak shop, but do not gave any result, please help me,
In some cases, psychological factors rather than physical incapability play a vital role in causing Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Child abuse or any instance of sexual trauma is considered one of the root causes of Erectile Dysfunction. Other than this, there are numerous factors like a person's emotional health and wellbeing can also be a direct reason behind Erectile Dysfunction.
The psychological causes of Erectile Dysfunction are:
- Pressure: Constant exposure to stress due to workload, difficulties in married life, parenting issues, financial issues can be a major reason behind Erectile dysfunction.
- Guilt: The pressure of satisfying a new sexual partner may become so overpowering that it may result in poor sexual performance. This may lay seeds of guilt in a person and hamper his emotional health.
- Anxiety: If a person Erectile droop at any instance, fear may creep in that it can occur again. This situation opens door for performance anxiety and may cause erectile dysfunction in the long run.
- State of Depression: Even a person who performs normally during sexual intercourse can suffer from Erectile dysfunction if he is in depression. Depression poorly hinders a person's emotional health and cause a series of psychological as well as physical problems. The drugs taken during depression may even facilitate Erectile dysfunction.
- Loss of interest in sex: Reasons behind this can be growing age, disputes with partner, any kind of stress or certain medications.
- Loss of self confidence: Failure in previous attempts for sexual intercourse, feeling of insufficiency in sex life may lead to loss of self confidence. This can be one of the deciding factors behind Erectile dysfunction.
Remedies: Occurrence of Erectile droop once or twice is quite common among men. There is nothing to be worried about. But if this problem persists, one shall consult a sexologist. Few tips to prevent and cure Erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- One needs to open up and discuss such issues with his partner as well as his physician. If the cause of Erectile dysfunction is poor emotional health, then he can undergo some therapy. Some stress relieving exercises or meditation can help you gain control over your mind.
- One can take some pills like Viagra and prevail over psychological impediments. It helps to boost up one's confidence while performing any sexual act.
- Try to remain fit and fine. Exercise daily to shed any extra weight. Avoid drinking and smoking and take a healthy diet. Take adequate sleep (about 7 hours in night) and get your blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked regularly.
All the above tips help in maintaining your physical as well as psychological health. Follow them and get cured of Erectile dysfunction.
A swelling of breast tissues in men due to estrogen and testosterone hormonal imbalance. This swelling in the chest could often resemble a breast. In babies and newborns, gynecomastia is caused by the estrogen from the mother. Breast buds and tissues are common in baby boys. They go away after a few months naturally. However, in some babies, they tend to stay. The result can be the enlarged breasts.
In teenage years, the estrogen-producing hormones naturally tend to get into an overdrive mode and in many instances, if they are hyperactive the swelling in the chest region can occur during puberty. It usually goes away within 6 months to 2 years. In some extreme cases, the swelling can also be as a result of lung or liver cancer. Also, it depends on a little on lifestyle. Drug abuse and excess alcohol can cause gynecomastia. This may also be common in older adults where the skin loses its natural elasticity and tend to sag. Apart from it, their lifestyle also plays a detrimental part in its forming.
Very few people put on weight uniformly all over their body. Some people put on weight around the abdomen and develop bellies while others put on weight on their thighs. For some, fat could also be deposited on the chest, while it may not be much of an issue for a woman but it can make male breasts protrude abnormally. Clinically, this is known as gynecomastia. Gynecomastia is not a serious condition and does not hamper a man’s health but it can damage his self-esteem. In the long run, this can also be harmful for his psychological and emotional health. Thankfully dealing with it is easy.
What are the symptoms and diagnoses?
Gynecomastia is associated with enlarged breasts and in addition to that, it could feel rubbery or firm. Sometimes only one of the regions either the left or right side may experience this problem while the other side stays firm. It is diagnosed purely by a physical examination. Also, the lump may be checked for biopsy.
90% of the cases in babies go away on its own. There is no treatment required. However in young adults, if the conditions do not go away then surgery is the most treatable option under the circumstances. Getting medications and drugs that can decrease the tissue structure is not advisable as indirectly you might be playing with the hormones and they can tend to get risky after some time. Also, surgeries of the day are not just like taking out the enlargement. They also do concentrate on the features and shape too. You can technically sculpt the region while opting for such breast reduction surgeries.
However, contrary to popular belief, surgery is not the only recourse. In fact, though surgically removing the fat deposits can have faster effects; these fat deposits may develop again over time. Thus, surgery is not a long-term solution. So, let’s look at an alternative form of treatment which is Ayurveda as this can be very effective against gynecomastia. This is a holistic form of treatment that not only addresses the symptoms showcased, but attacks the root cause of the problem. In this case, fat deposits are caused usually by weight gain and slow metabolism, which makes it essential for the person to lose weight in order to treat this condition.
Before you start on weight loss regime, starving yourself is no solution for this. Instead, one must eat food according to one’s body type and needs. According to Ayurveda, there are three different types of doshas present in the body. An imbalance of these doshas could contribute towards weight gain and in turn gynecomastia. Depending on your body type, an Ayurvedic doctor will be able to advise you on the type of foods to eat and avoid so as to maintain a balance of the doshas.
In addition to this, you must also exercise regularly. The best time to exercise is in the early morning. This raises your metabolism rates and helps your body utilize energy being created through the day instead of simply storing it as fat. Aim for at least half an hour’s exercise each day. There are a number of yoga asanas that target the chest muscles and can help treat gynecomastia. These include the Dhanurasana, Gomukhasana and Natrajasana. These asanas burn fat in the chest and tighten chest muscles. When it comes to yoga, it isn’t enough to simply perform the asanas, they must be practiced in the right way. Thus, it is always advisable to practice under a teacher’s guidance.
One of the biggest advantages of treating gynecomastia with Ayurveda is the absence of side effects. Unlike surgery, there is no hospitalization needed and you may continue your normal lifestyle as you get treatment. Once treated, there is a very low chance of the condition recurring and hence, this is a permanent solution.
While people do opt for weight reducing measures to keep gynecomastia under check it doesn’t always work like that. The reason is these are not exactly what causes the enlargement. They are as a direct result of hormones. Hence weight reduction plans and medications may not work out efficiently. Also, experts would suggest going in for a surgery before going for an exercise regime in a gym. Some people do have a misconception that hitting the gym can take care of the swelling. However, it may not be beneficial and it would give out the desired impact.
For complete treatment of your problem, you can Consult the doctor.