Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife is 49 years old breast feeding 1 year 2 month old baby girl. Now she notice vaginal liquid discharge. Is it a symptom of menopause? Is there medical support to elongate menstrual cycle?
Hey I am rekha and I am pregnant. But I don't want to have baby right now. What can I do? Is their any pill by which I abort. I wants only abortion by pill. Please suggest me medicine and some tips to abortion.
I have pcod problem past two years. I got married now 9 months over , still I have same irregular periods problem. Please suggest me I will do to regularize my period and how to conceive ?
I want to conceive my periods are fluctuating my last period was on 26th July what is perfect time for conceiving baby ?
Irregular period will effect to get the lady pregnant. My wife's period are not coming on time some time its .8 to 10 days late. Sometime its 2 to 3 days early. But she get period every month will it affect to get pregnancy.
Hi, my wife have missed her period which was supposed to be 3rd feb. White discharge, lower abdomen pain is it signs of pregnancy? If it is yes I just want to say you that at present we are not thinking about any child because already we have 1.5 years old baby. Can she use mifty kit (unwanted pregnancy kit)? Sir please help us.
What is vaginitis?
Vaginitis refers to infections of the vagina. This condition results in inflammation of the muscular walls of the vagina due to contamination of bacteria, yeast or viruses and results in itching, soreness, reddening and pain of the vagina along with pungent odors and unusual discharge.
Vaginitis is a common medical condition that affects all women at some point in their lives. Most of the time, the problem is not severe and can be easily treated with simple remedies. But if the symptoms become chronic and remain persistent, it requires the immediate attention of a gynecologist.
What are the different types of vaginitis?
There are a number of different types of this condition, which have varying causes and symptoms. Some of the most common types of vaginitis are as follows:
1. Bacterial vaginosis
This is caused by the explosive growth of the bacteria that is usually present in small numbers in the vagina under normal conditions.
2. Yeast infection
A type of fungus is known as candida Albicans causes this type of infection.
3. Vaginal atrophy
This generally occurs after menopause and is caused by falling estrogen levels.
This type of injection is sexually transmitted and caused by parasitic infestation.
What are the symptoms of vaginitis?
Common symptoms of vaginitis include the following:
- vaginal discharge with unusual colors or odors
- the occurrence of pain during urination
- the occurrence of pain during intercourse
- itching, swelling and irritation of the vagina
- vaginal bleeding and spotting
Hi, I am 35 year old and I am 13 weeks pregnant. My doctor did my ultrasound dated 23.12.16. And down syndrome test 1: 31 and nasal bone 1.7 mm of my baby. Further doctor suggest me NIPT test which is very costly so doctor it's necessary to have this test.
Knowing This Can Help You Prevent Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is the most common cancer to affect the female reproductive system. The exact cause of ovarian cancer is not yet known and the risk factors involved are numerous, the most prevalent of which are genetic defects and hereditary problems.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are not always clear and range from pelvic and abdominal pains to irregularities in the menstrual cycle. Women beyond the age of 50 are most at risk of developing this type of cancer and the risk factor increases in case of family history.
Prevention of Ovarian Cancer
There is no sure shot way of preventing ovarian cancer. Some factors such as genetics cannot be controlled at all. There are, however, ways to take precaution against it through some simple lifestyle choices. A few of those ways are as follows:
• Eat a healthy balanced diet which is rich in all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that the body requires for boosting and maintaining immunity.
• Exercise regularly and stay active. Maintaining fitness is an important aspect of preventing the onset of all sorts of diseases and disorders.
• Go for frequent health checkups and make regular consultations with your gynaecologist so as to ensure early detection of the problem.
Another notable way of avoiding ovarian cancer is taking birth control pills which are known to reduce the risk levels. However, studies have shown that there are other health risks associated with taking birth control pills and hence you should always consult a gynaecologist for a proper prescription.
Daily habits have the power to leave you limp during or after intercourse. These habits can result in low libido and low desire to engage in intercourse with your partner. However, once you identify them, it is easier to rectify them.
Here are a few daily things which might leave you limp:
- Not nourishing your libido enough: One major reason of a depreciating sex drive can be attributed to low libido, which can be an outcome of poor dietary choices. Add more aphrodisiacs to your diet such as oysters, dark chocolates, bananas, strawberries and yogurt which are rich in zinc, magnesium and other minerals which help in increasing your sex drive.
- Over-masturbation: Engaging in self-stimulation too many times a day can result in fatigue and other health problems. The acceptable number of times a person should masturbate in a day is 2-3 times, however, if you engage in masturbation more than that, you can experience problems like a limp, flaccid penis and reduced sexual drive.
- Increase in insulin levels: Consuming too much sugar during the day can result in spiked insulin (blood sugar levels) in your body. This ends up making you feel more lethargic. It was recently discovered that in men, insulin raises ‘oestrogen’, leading to low libido and in graver cases, erectile dysfunction. Another study linked excess glucose or blood sugar with a dip in the levels of testosterone, thus, leaving you limp before/after intercourse.
- Stress: Though some amount of stress is considered normal, when the levels of distress go sky-rocketing, it might leave you limp as if affects your sexual performance. Instead of relieving stress, sex ends up feeling more like a liability which can result in you having problems getting an erection or getting an orgasm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello i am 25. Got married 2 years back am not conceived yet. I have gone through some treatments regarding PCOD. And I stopped the treatment now so what should I do? Regarding my menstrual it was regular till last month. This month it has been 48 days and I checked its negative so give me a solution.
I am age of 30 my wife is 23 she is suffering with irregular periods (3months minimum, we consult doctor do all harmone tests, like thyroid fsh, lh like get positive result. Give me a guide for when egg will be release in this condiation, for pregnency. Sir give me the guidence for this problem.
I am 30 years old married woman, my problem is hypoplastic utres with small ovaries, if I take any treatment if possible to conceive?
Hello, Since from 2 years we trying to have a baby but always failed. We don't use any type of precautions but we always failed. I have a miscarriage in may, 2014. I have a prob of white discharge since from 5 month but now its recover. I have a regular as well as irregular periods. So I really very confused, what to do. There is any remedies or solution for this prob. Please suggest any solution because I want a baby.
Is calcium deficiency caused due to herpes and what are the symptoms of the said deficiency due to it. I have come across Calcimax tablets and on reading the uses I have come across the indications that due to herpes there is osteoporosis of the bones and as I have Osteonecrosis as diagnosed by my doctor due to cartilage burnout between my left knee bones, I may be at risk of osteoporosis due to herpes. Are Calcimax tablets intake at two tablets a day the appropriate remedy?
Why does the CDC recommend HIV screening for all pregnant women? And how can I tell if I am infected with HIV? What are the symptoms?
By doing deep vaginal oral sex with my gf eating vaginal fluid her. But before sex we wash our gender properly and both hiv-ve. What type of infection occur on my health Like hepatitis A B C or syphilis orhiv Give your ans in brief.
Me and my gf had sex on 3 July . She had a pill on same day but still no sign of periods after that . Please advise.
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.