Doctor in Ayur Marma
VETTY TIRUMAL (UZHICHIL) / MARMA THERAPY
Ela Kizhi (Herbal Leaves)
Podi Kizhi (Herbal Powders)
Patient Review Highlights
I was diagnosed with polycystic ovary synDrome. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Ayur Marma- Authentic Kerala Ayurvedic Ortho Neuro Muscular Treatment Center is so nice. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Someone from the office, referred us that Ayur Marma. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. Ayur Marma- Authentic Kerala Ayurvedic Ortho Neuro Muscular Treatment Center had all the amenities, a patient requires.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. It was amazing, Dr Ayur Marma- helped me immensly in the treatment. I had consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my erectile dysfunction. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. One of my neighbour's recommended this Ayur Marma. He is a very famous doctor who sits in his own clinic which is in Navi mumbai. He is a very practical doctor. Overall erectile dysfunction treatment was very effective.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of eye pain. Ayur Marmais a famous Ayurvedic clinic had all the amenities, a patient requires. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. The facilities available in the clinic are very nice. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions.
Someone from the office, referred us Dr Ayur. He ensures that he listens to his patients. he has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I am feeling much better now. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself with his infertility treatment.His guidance has helped me immensely and has helped me gain confidence.
I consulted a number of specialists as I was suffering from masterbation addiction but the way Dr Ayur treated me was the best. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my issue. But I am quite benefitted with his treatment that I am perfectly fine now. Hygiene is very important, and I must Ayur Marma- Ayurvedic Center was extremely clean.
He is one of the best physicians in city. In the very first sitting, Dr Marma clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure for nightfall will be in future. The overall atmosphere in the Ayur Marma clinic is very soothing. I had lost hope, but the nightfall treatment given by him has helped me regain my confidence.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my skin scars. Thanks to Dr Ayur for the skin scars treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Ayur has so much knowledge in the field of ayurveda. During the treatment, he supported me a lot.
Thanks to him I am much better now. Dr Ayur is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. The overall atmosphere in the Authentic Center is very soothing. Dr Ayur has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. i am fine after his lose weight treatment that he gave me.
Jayanta Kumar Khandai
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ayur Marma to be well-reasoned. You can check the ingredients labels where they add 15 /25-35 % chicory with coffe.that is the reason.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ayur Marma to be very helpful. Its was really a good aap which can my a man stress free by just asking is problem answer
Dr. Ayur Marma provides answers that are helped me improve my health, professional, very helpful, knowledgeable and caring. Thank u
Dr. Ayur Marma provides answers that are knowledgeable, caring and nurturing. Its good , I will try this and I will answer later
Dr. Ayur Marma provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned and professional. What is curry leaves in gujarati known
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ayur Marma to be very helpful. Thnx sir for clearing the issue.
Dr. Ayur Marma provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful and caring. Nice
Piles or hemorrhoids can be a debilitating disorder of the rectum and anus where passing stool becomes painful. It is the swelling of the veins in the anus and the rectum, which may then be bruised by hard stool passing through it or due to excessive pressure being put on it. This can be a very painful and embarrassing condition for many people to go through.
Remedies for piles at home
There are many remedies that you can try at home to reduce the pain and swelling and even reduce the hemorrhoids themselves over time. Let's look at a few of the options.
- Radish for treatment - In this treatment, a radish should be crushed and mixed with appropriate amounts of milk to form a thick paste, which is to be applied on the anus twice daily, and washed off after 15 minutes. This should relieve the symptoms in a few days.
- Cumin seeds paste - You can take a tablespoon of cumin seed powder, make it into a paste after adding water and then put it on the affected area. After leaving it for 15 minutes or so, it should be washed away with water. Repeating this twice daily will help with the symptoms and reduce pain.
- Diet - Lack of a balanced diet can be problematic for those with piles, and thus, it is recommended that enough roughage such as green leafy vegetables and fruits are included in the diet as well.
- Figs - Dried figs are also another great weapon against piles. Soaking some dried figs in warm water overnight and then having them in the morning is known to be good for smooth bowel movements, thus, relieving pressure on the rectal veins.
Some of the specific ayurvedic medication that are known to be helpful in treating piles are:
- Hareetaki - This is the fruit peel of Harad and if taken with 1 cupful of jaggery, it can reduce the symptoms of constipation as reported by many patients.
- Castor oil - Mixing a small teaspoon of castor oil with a glass of milk can also help soften the stool and reduce the stress on the rectal walls.
- Nagakesara - This is also an ayurvedic medicine, which is usually prescribed as oral medication three times daily and has proven its effectiveness many times over.
- Abhayarishta - 30 ml of this ayurvedic herb is also given to patients after food with equal parts water and has been known to be very effective.
- Kasiaditaila - This is an oil, which should be applied externally and it can help reduce the inflammation and itching caused by piles. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic technique which is used to detoxify the body, boost the immune system and restore the balance in the body. Due to lack of exercise and a poor diet, the waste material generated by the body is not effectively discharged. This causes accumulation of toxins in the body that can result in diseases.
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Insect bites occur when an insect stings the upper layer of your skin externally. They generally lead to an allergic reaction or transfer of pathogens like virus, bacteria or parasites in the human body. Insect bites can be of many types since there are numerous species of insects around us. Some of the bites that you will come across more often are by mosquitoes, spiders, bee stings, bugs, mites, ants and such others. The most common symptoms of an insect bite include redness, swelling, irritation or discomfort, itching, itchy skin, and such others.
An insect bite is most commonly treated by using allopathic medicines which can be either applied externally or consumed orally to minimize allergic reactions. But Ayurveda gives you a method to treat insect bites which are natural, harmless and free from side effects. Some of the common ways to treat insect bites following the principles of Ayurveda are:
- Basil leaves and turmeric- If you take a handful of basil leaves, add turmeric to it and apply it on the insect bite, it acts as an antiseptic and prevents your wound from worsening.
- Onion application- Onions are specifically used to treat bee stings. You need to take out the sting, apply onions on the affected area and hold them in position using a bandage or a tape for at least an hour to get relief.
- Turmeric and sandalwood- You can use turmeric and sandalwood to soothe your wound as sandalwood has certain cooling properties, and turmeric will help in speeding up the healing process.
- Banana peel- The inner skin of a banana peel is used as an anti-irritant and it helps to cut down the discomfort, pain and irritation.
- Neem- Neem is a medicinal plant, which has one of the highest medicinal values among all the Ayurvedic agents. It is often applied to the wound in the form of powder mixed with water.
- Coriander- The juice from coriander leaves is also used to cure wounds. Depending on the thickness, it can be used along with water to provide relief to insect wounds.
Conclusively, it is always desirable to consult an Ayurvedic medical practitioner before applying the natural agents on sensitive body parts such as the skin.
Acidity gives you tremendous discomfort. The stomach condition wherein acid levels of the gastric juices are much more than normal is known as hyperacidity. It causes uneasiness alongside symptoms like loss of appetite, heartburn, unexpected stomach pain, etc. According to Ayurveda, the main cause of this condition is the worsening of the Pitta Dosha (the fire element) in your body.
The reasons that worsen this dosha are:
- Having foods that don't match your constitution or which aren't supposed to be had like milk and salt or milk and fish
- Extremely spicy and sour beverages and foods
- White flour products
- Products made from white sugar
- Excessive intake of coffee and tea
- Having food even though you may be suffering from indigestion
- Controlling the urge to urinate or pass stool
- Prolonged exposure to heat and the sun
What happens to your digestive power?
The exacerbated Pitta worsens your digestive fire, causing your food to be not properly digested as well as influence the production of ama (toxins). When ama builds up in your various digestive channels, it brings about the problem of hyperacidity. The treatment focuses on calming down the irritated Pitta Dosha. For this, certain herbs are used to get rid of the toxins that block these channels. This automatically improves your digestive fire, bringing about better digestion.
What changes you're required to make?
To keep this problem at bay, there are certain lifestyle changes that you may have to make such as
- To curb the consumption of acidic foods like garlic, onions, ginger, vinegar, and tomatoes
- Avoid having curd/yogurt at night
- Practice yoga and Pranayam like Bhujangasana, Vajrasana, Shitkari Pranayam and so on
- Avoid fermented as well as processed foods
- Avoid coffee, tea, alcoholic or carbonated beverages
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.