Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Awate L.N
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Awate L.NYour feedback matters!
I have an allergic reaction to some foods as also iced water and drinks. Whenever, I take a swig of cold water or drink, though I feel comforted for the moment, at night the nasal passage closes up and as advised I take levocet d or monlevo depending on severity. I was also prescribed flutifl, steam inhalations etc by doctor who said nasal sprays off the shelf are addictive. I have severe nasal blockage and wish to know if there is permanent cure to have smooth breathing and air circulation in lungs and / or if I have to only improve the physicals by yoga, inhalations exercise etc. As I have another problem that of osteo necrosis of left knee I cannot exercise much with out causing some pain and getting breathless on threadmill. Please advise. I am 62 yrs and wish to see either a chest specialist but for clearance of nasal passage or should I see an ent specialist. Please also advise if flutiflo having steroids is advisable. Thanks.
I am 26 years old girl. I am suffering from past more than 1 years every single day. Health issues, financially, mentally from every side. I am trying to settle down things, but somehow things are getting only worse, I am becoming only negative, gng in depression. I don't feel like doing anything, just want to be alone, what should I do.
Maine abortion pills consume ki 15 din pahle per still result positive. Pahle Maine mifepristone li milk se uske baad khana kha liya 44 hours k baad Khali pet misoprostol milk k sath do tablet or phir raat me do tablet milk k saath kya Maine pills ghalat tareeke se li ?thoda discharge or bleeding brownish hui do char din usk baad ab sab normal hai or test possitive h it's 7 week 3 days I want abort it wt I do please help me.
Shall I take bananas on regular basis for health. Is there any side effects because these days bananas are grown with chemical & carbides Shall I eat or avoid bananas.
We know that diabetes can harm your eyes, nerves, kidneys, heart and other important systems in your body. But did you know it can also cause dental and gum problems in your mouth?
The link between diabetes and oral problems is real, though lesser known. Diabetics are at a higher risk for periodontal or gum disease which is an infection of the gum and bone that hold your teeth in place.
Research also shows that alternatively, periodontal disease may also make it hard for you to control your blood glucose.
If your diabetes is not under control, you are more likely to develop problems in your mouth like-
- Dry mouth, a condition that happens when you do not have enough saliva—the fluid that keeps your mouth wet. It is a common symptom of undetected diabetes and can also cause mouth soreness, ulcers, infections, and tooth decay.
- Another problem diabetes can cause is a fungal infection called thrush or candidiasis because diabetes usually causes the glucose levels in your saliva to increase. And this encourages the fungus causing thrush to grow in your mouth, leading to painful white patches.
- When diabetes is not controlled, high glucose levels in your saliva also help harmful bacteria grow in your mouth. These bacteria combine with food particles to form a soft, sticky film called plaque which causes tooth decay. Plaque also comes from eating sugary and starchy foods.
- And some types of plaque cause tooth decay or cavities and other types of plaque cause gum disease and bad breath.
- Diabetics have a higher incidence of Gingivitis which causes unhealthy, red, inflamed gums. You need regular flossing as well as cleaning at the dentists to prevent it.
What can you do?
- You must keep your blood glucose under control to prevent mouth problems. Diabetics with poor blood glucose control get gum disease more often and more severely than diabetics whose blood sugar is under control.
- If you have diabetes, you should brush and floss every day and follow this up with regular dental check-ups.
- Call your dentist when you notice a problem in your mouth. Keep observing and checking your mouth regularly for any problems. Don’t ignore minor stuff like gum bleeding during brushing and flossing. And also notice dryness, soreness, white patches, or a bad taste in the mouth. All of these are big enough reasons to visit your dentist.
- Tell your dentist if your dentures suddenly don’t fit right or if your gums are sore.
Needless to add, good blood glucose control is your best defence against the oral complications of diabetes like gum disease. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.