Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Awanti GireyYour feedback matters!
My doppler of the left leg found a haematoma in muscle plain . Then later when MRI of the same leg was done it is missing . I have regular pain and cramps in my left thigh. What could be the reason.
I am 63 years old male, When I get up from bed in the morning I feel pain at the end point of my legs bone. But after half an hour it comes back to normal, what to do. I am regular and practiced jogger, skipper and yoga exerciser since last fifty years. Still travel alone to long distance by bike, But no trouble. I don't have any sugar problem.
From last 3-4 months I am getting cramps in leg on daily basis and wake up at night due to pain. After pain, I stand up and the pain then disappears. Please suggest medicine or exercise or precautions required to avoid cramps.
I'm 19 year old indian boy. I'm having pain just below my neck around upper part of my shoulder. I want to know the reason, cause and what is best for it.?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.