Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in navi mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avinash Borade
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash BoradeYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years Old facing problems of sneezing. An elergy test show that elergy creates from johnson.
From last Friday (13.5. 16) after having lunch I have sensation of something stuck inside my lower throat, I've consulted ENT he checked and found nothing said OK but he said sometime if there inside throat small scratch would cause such type of stuck sensation so he gave me antibiotics for 5 days course I've consumed two days but no improvement please advise.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
X day report of my 7 years old son shows haziness both in maxillary and frontal sinuses .what should I do ?is it dangerous?
Hello sir, Sir mera que h ki kya dono naak se saans lete h ki ek se, kyoki mera ek naak hamesha band rahta h kya ye koi beemari h kya. Sir iska jwab jarur d sir. Ho sake to mujhe mail kr dijiyega pls.
Sinuses Problem and its Treatment in Acupressure
If you are plagued by sinus problems, take a moment to consider these valuable parts of your head. What can turn good sinuses into problem sinuses?
Your sinuses are hollow air spaces within the bones between your eyes, behind your cheekbone, and in the forehead. They produce mucus, which helps keep the inside of your nose moist. That, in turn, helps protect against dust, allergens, and pollutants.
Interesting Sinus Facts
No one is completely sure why we have sinuses, but some researchers think they keep the head from being too heavy.Sinuses are also are responsible for the depth and tone of your voice. This explains why you sound like Clint Eastwood when your sinuses are all stuffed up.If the tissue in your nose is swollen from allergies, a cold, or environmental triggers, it can block the sinus passages. Your sinuses can?t drain, and you may feel pain.
There are eight sinus cavities in total. They are paired, with one of each in the left and right side of the face.Two sinus cavities are located in the forehead.Two are behind each cheekbone.Two sinus cavities are within the bones between your eyes.Two are behind each eye.
Acupuncture & Acupressure treatment method for this problem:
Acupressure and Acupuncture treatment is one of the best and proved method to relieve this Lung related problem and as per this method so many reason cause this problem, like cold in winter, cold in summer like so many reason and a traditional acupuncturist is capable to provide parmenant relive for this problem throug diagnosing the condition of pulse of an individual, Here I have mention some common points to get relive from this sinus problem readers can approach me for more clarification on this topic
Acupressur Points for Relieve this problem:
To relieve your upper or frontal sinuses, use B2, located at the bridge of your nose. This mental stress point is located in the indentation of your upper eye socket, where the bridge of the nose meets the ridge of your eyebrows.
To open the maxillary sinuses in the cheek, use the foremost acupressure points for the sinuses: LI20 and St3, underneath your eyes, just below your cheekbones. Use gentle pressure. These points are safe and useful to teach to children.- Have a Healthy Life- Acupuncture Dr. Nazir Sheriff - www.Acuheal.In